Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Someone was not happy that the fat girl in the locker room was aggressive with MC and complained for a rape tag. So now we have that tag for all of 3 renders :rolleyes:
I... don't know what to say... Have they asked for a trap tag too, that render might hurt their feefees?

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I think Dani has a huge potential and could climb the preference list of many people.
I still wonder why she got so little spotlight. I've been playing this game for a long time and she always seemed like one of the main main girls but she's never got an update.

Domiek if I might give you an advice for your next game (since you've already talked about it) it would be to follow the approach of No more secrets. After the first couple updates the dev guessed the most liked and the most hated girls and dedicated the next updates to the most hated ones. He literally sent the fan's favourite girl to Dubai for a few updates. Very ballsy move but it worked splendidly and now, even if some are not universally liked, they're at least seen as complex characters.

Lol if you use search "rape" in this thread you'll only find people asking why there's a rape tag.
Anyway there was ONE avoidable scene where a fat woman "used" the MC in the changing room and somebody cried "rape".
I try not to let fan preferences dictate the updates. The overall major points of the story are planned so I update accordingly. For example, I remember early on people either didn't care for Sophie, or complained about her lack of content. I couldn't give her content until Amy reached a certain point since their stories depend on each other.

Dani has a very endearing story to me, but I need to build up the others first in order for hers to have the impact I plan for.

The good news is is that most of the technical experimentation and high learning curve is behind us so now I can focus more on overall content development per update. Things will start speeding up across the board.

The only major time consuming obstacle is animations. I will dedicate a portion of each month specifically to learning and improving animations. This means that some of my efforts will not be seen in the updates as I will be throwing away experiments gone wrong. Overall it's good news though, as I plan on sticking around for a while and an investment in my technical skills today will be a better payoff for everyone else in the future.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Someone was not happy that the fat girl in the locker room was aggressive with MC and complained for a rape tag. So now we have that tag for all of 3 renders :rolleyes:
That's clearly a sign that you should add some rape. That shower/locker room is a good setup.:sneaky:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings Domiek et al,

Loving your game so far, and its one of my favorites overall. My personal favorite characters

are:

Amy = the true essence of a milfy goddess to me, though I feel she is way to harsh on herself
due to her horrible husbands years of neglect and psychological abuse and I hope to see the MC
help her put him in his place more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophie = I also love her model and the humor/chemistry between her and the MC is wonderful.
Great writing! thank you.

Sauna 'Woman' ( see below ) = I don't know why, but I like her slightly sagging banana/missle
tits. google it and you will understand the term. banana tits

But frankly I like the whole cast, From Momma Marie to Mayan et al, so again job well done.

I will admit that when I saw 'Woman 1' (see below) at Mayans Coffee shop the first thing that
popped into mind was Walter. (Amys prick of a husband) There are not many games where the MC
gets to be the bull in a relationship like Amy and Walters.

The only real request I truly have is nipples, not the whole areola, I personally like hard
defined nipples (Pokies) when a woman gets excited or cold, even if they have 'puffies' I like when the nipples themselves stand to attention. (moar pokies)

Anyway, I love your story and work so far, All your models are fabulous.. ALL OF THEM Keep it up.

Have a great day,
-=Nicestgamer=-

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Greetings Domiek et al,

Loving your game so far, and its one of my favorites overall. My personal favorite characters

are:

Amy = the true essence of a milfy goddess to me, though I feel she is way to harsh on herself
due to her horrible husbands years of neglect and psychological abuse and I hope to see the MC
help her put him in his place more.

Sophie = I also love her model and the humor/chemistry between her and the MC is wonderful.
Great writing! thank you.

Sauna 'Woman' ( see below ) = I don't know why, but I like her slightly sagging banana/missle
tits. google it and you will understand the term. banana tits

But frankly I like the whole cast, From Momma Marie to Mayan et al, so again job well done.

I will admit that when I saw 'Woman 1' (see below) at Mayans Coffee shop the first thing that
popped into mind was Walter. (Amys prick of a husband) There are not many games where the MC
gets to be the bull in a relationship like Amy and Walters.

The only real request I truly have is nipples, not the whole areola, I personally like hard
defined nipples (Pokies) when a woman gets excited or cold, even if they have 'puffies' I like when the nipples themselves stand to attention. (moar pokies)

Anyway, I love your story and work so far, All your models are fabulous.. ALL OF THEM Keep it up.

Have a great day,
-=Nicestgamer=-
You're true to your name, nicest gamer! Thanks for the kind words.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Alex & Daisy story events are completed and now we're moving on to Amy. Back to her place, the foxy vixen has something special planned for us.
As of now, there are 5 completed story events and 6 animations. I threw away two as they were absolutely horrendous.
I think I'm still on pace to make sure every character gets at least one story event this time around. I know there's a lot of anxiety regarding Dani but I promise I will get to her soon enough.
As far as technical skill development, the focus has still been animation. I did make a deter and spend some time trying to learn how to optimize my render settings to speed things up. There's been some pretty big inconsistencies sometimes regarding render speed. One scene can take 15 minutes, then the same scene with a slightly different camera angle can take 30. I've found some settings that I was able to tweak that made the render times more consistent without any noticeable drop in visual quality.

PoisonousGas

Oct 22, 2018
Game seems really good. The visual seem intriguing and the content overall seems quite a lot.
File size is ~500MB which is very good for an uncompressed version. Will test it out soon.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Not uninteresting this game.
Story is basically ok so far, but a little bit to much in some scenes - overdone hero talks. Image quality could be better - less compression would be good.
Before i forget: I laughed my ass off with dress-jenna. *You look nice in this dress, jenna.* -> stampede :poop:Well done. The bullshiting with sophie and the two young chicken is also fun too watch.

@ gamedev:
- I don't know if this bugs where already reported:
- - The pink clothed woman(I named her Mrs. Complain :whistle: ) is at the same time(18.00) in Yoga and the Locker room.
- - Dinner at Amy's happened before Sophie was drunk from breakup. (same night in my game)
- I would like to advice switching to .webp image format. Less size(for sure) and higher quali(imho) as png/jpeg; no matter if lossless or lossy mode is used.
- More places on the map and scenes away from work. There is too much focus on the gym.
- The standard dialogs at breakfast or Dani's office etc. should not repeat. A few different versions in random for such situations would imho good.

Greets

Last edited:

sandip sarkar

Dec 3, 2017
Edit: Removed attachment as in game guide is now in place.

-----------------
Hi everyone, thank you for taking interest in the game. I've attached a brief schedule that tells you at what time the girls will be at each locations.

All criticism is welcome. This game will focus on content without any time sinks/ grinding. Having said that, repeating interactions progresses them further as the girls get more comfortable with you.

Hope you enjoy!
Where is the game guide??

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The positive

I love the textures on the renders.
The models are unique in body types.

The negative
A lot of current open space.
I saw rape in the tags but yet to come across any.

3.90 star(s) 162 Votes