Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'll tell you the secret. When I write, I remind myself that I'm already a huge disappointment to my mother, so there's no way I can fuck things up any worse than I already have. This gets rid of any pressure.

Also, lot's of self medication.
Yikes, hope that's not really the case, but in either case, ain't a disappointment to us at any rate :)

Reactions: Domiek

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Say what you want about Alex but that girl is thiccc.

I also post SFW previews on . Now if you want to get into sometimes weird and just a general level of fuckery, follow me on for some NSFW previews of upcoming content and low level trolling.
Does this mean our nagging worked and you fixed Alex? :oops:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'll tell you the secret. When I write, I remind myself that I'm already a huge disappointment to my mother, so there's no way I can fuck things up any worse than I already have. This gets rid of any pressure.

Also, lot's of self medication.
Some might be foolish enough to think such extreme self-deprecation is a cry for help.:unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Eerie Entity Mytez TiffanyMonroe Rythan25

in this recent update which storyline was your favorite for the characters that were shown

Sophia obviously she knows cousin time is the best time

Jenna that scene was funny and the blonde receptionist reaction why she found out she said something she probably shouldnt have to Jenna

Maya (the barista) although she was kinda bit edgy

then my least favorite was Amy something about one of the lines during the dinner event seemed a bit political for my taste and didnt really come of as a joke since a certain political group used that line alot
That's a hard choice. #1 is a toss up between Sophia and Jenna. #2 Amy #3 Mayan because she loco. Side characters don't count right?
Alex has a chance to be in the top 5 if we take her out the garbage and scrub her down and rinse that shit off her lol

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not blinking weird, it's just allergies. What's Morris code for help btw?
I just rewatched the movie Misery and this reminded me of it. I don't know any Morris code but if it has anything to do with a sledge hammer I'm running.:sneaky:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mind elaborating? I didn't either at first but then when we could start force feeding her some "humble dick" and realized she actually had character depth, she grew on me.
Agree, she's devoted, and that's something you have to admire. I'm expecting for MC to want to make her pregnant and Jenna happily complying.

BTW, check out your signature size, I know it's fun to move the scrollbar up and down to pretend I'm the one fucking the trap, but seems too big.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Agree, she's devoted, and that's something you have to admire. I'm expecting for MC to want to make her pregnant and Jenna happily complying.

BTW, check out your signature size, I know it's fun to move the scrollbar up and down to pretend I'm the one fucking the trap, but seems too big.
A pregnant Jenna would make her #1.
I don't understand what you mean about signature size. They should be the right size unless they bugged again.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A pregnant Jenna would make her #1.
I don't understand what you mean about signature size. They should be the right size unless they bugged again.
I'm checking the tags to see if there's pregnancy, because an ending with Sophie/Amy/Jenna pregnant would be fucking glorious and I'm seeing rape. Who the fuck rapes in the game? I don't remember that ever happening. It's a trigger warning or something?

About the sig, it might be on my end, but there's a scroll bar on the right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm checking the tags to see if there's pregnancy, because an ending with Sophie/Amy/Jenna pregnant would be fucking glorious and I'm seeing rape. Who the fuck rapes in the game? I don't remember that ever happening. It's a trigger warning or something?

i see the scroll bar oin the right aswell

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Someone was not happy that the fat girl in the locker room was aggressive with MC and complained for a rape tag. So now we have that tag for all of 3 renders :rolleyes:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I think Dani has a huge potential and could climb the preference list of many people.
I still wonder why she got so little spotlight. I've been playing this game for a long time and she always seemed like one of the main main girls but she's never got an update.

Domiek if I might give you an advice for your next game (since you've already talked about it) it would be to follow the approach of No more secrets. After the first couple updates the dev guessed the most liked and the most hated girls and dedicated the next updates to the most hated ones. He literally sent the fan's favourite girl to Dubai for a few updates. Very ballsy move but it worked splendidly and now, even if some are not universally liked, they're at least seen as complex characters.

I'm seeing rape. Who the fuck rapes in the game? I don't remember that ever happening. It's a trigger warning or something?
Lol if you use search "rape" in this thread you'll only find people asking why there's a rape tag.
Anyway there was ONE avoidable scene where a fat woman "used" the MC in the changing room and somebody cried "rape".

Reactions: Domiek and Mytez
3.90 star(s) 171 Votes