Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
oh yes, those white metal bars on the machines were dying to get some shading hahaha
nice work with the general lighting as well man, looks so much smoother and has more depth of field.

can't help but feel like maybe you went a tad overboard with the blur on the mirrors, but at this point this is just nitpicking.

keep up the good stuff domiek!
Good eye! I threw smudges on the mirror but it came out weird along with the yoga mats needing textures. Decided to save it for later as I stayed up till 8am and had an appointment in a few hours.

Although at this point in the game, cum stains on the mirror make more sense than fingerprints tbh.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
oh yes, those white metal bars on the machines were dying to get some shading hahaha
nice work with the general lighting as well man, looks so much smoother and has more depth of field.

can't help but feel like maybe you went a tad overboard with the blur on the mirrors, but at this point this is just nitpicking.

keep up the good stuff domiek!
Looks more like a poor colour transform function than lack of shading to me, the whole before image the highlights look burned out.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Steeepbrooooo!! LOL, what are you doing in here Stepbro? Hahah get out!!
1582618631752.png

--------------

That rubber ducky is a damn stalker. Earlier on, we had some conspiracies that David Attenborough was spying on them for a documentary on BBC. Now, its all but confirmed. That is Spy Rubber Ducky.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Going a bit further than I intended with the conversion from Daz to Blender. May as well make it better while getting used to the different material system.

It's still a long way to go in terms of visual quality, but damn what a difference it already is between the old and the new. Compare the above to what's currently in game.

More importantly, since I've begun rendering new content I've discovered more little annoyances to overcome. Luckily it's really easy to write small scripts to conveniently overcome these issues and continue forward. So far, the biggest change has been one of mindset. Rather than thinking "Is this possible" it's now become "How can I do this"? Feels really empowering and exciting!

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Thank you very much Domiek
You continue to deliver good updates on how your work is going, and the images we've seen so far are much better than the previous version.
I think this deserves an applause, you are by far the best dev that delivers high quality work and communicates everything that's been done, or has to be done.

A lot of devs can learn something from you, so keep it up!!!(y)

• Love
Reactions: Domiek

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Steeepbrooooo!! LOL, what are you doing in here Stepbro? Hahah get out!!
View attachment 565557

--------------

That rubber ducky is a damn stalker. Earlier on, we had some conspiracies that David Attenborough was spying on them for a documentary on BBC. Now, its all but confirmed. That is Spy Rubber Ducky.
God damn those legs are amazing. :love:

Regarding the locker room, I take it that Daz doesn't have the Disney PBR shader or something along those lines? That is quite a noticeable improvement.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
God damn those legs are amazing. :love:

Regarding the locker room, I take it that Daz doesn't have the Disney PBR shader or something along those lines? That is quite a noticeable improvement.
Naw Iray can look as good too (and that's octane btw). It's just a pain in the dick to work on materials there and it feels so good with Blenders node editor that I'm happy taking extra time to make things look better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and quinfax

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Going a bit further than I intended with the conversion from Daz to Blender. May as well make it better while getting used to the different material system.

It's still a long way to go in terms of visual quality, but damn what a difference it already is between the old and the new. Compare the above to what's currently in game.

More importantly, since I've begun rendering new content I've discovered more little annoyances to overcome. Luckily it's really easy to write small scripts to conveniently overcome these issues and continue forward. So far, the biggest change has been one of mindset. Rather than thinking "Is this possible" it's now become "How can I do this"? Feels really empowering and exciting!
Looks good, but something is missing - ah, there it is! Nasty little thing was hiding...

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes