I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh, oh, oh ... Alex was also awesome.

I hope she gets a happy ending, covered in sperm like she loves to be.
She does seem to like that, doesn't she... I wonder if she wants to grow up to be in paper sales since she likes to get reamed sorry, sorry, I know it was a really bad joke, I just couldn't help it :oops: *hangs head in shame*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does that mean I get a writing credit? :unsure: :sneaky:
Credit or blame?

You already played a version of the game that us, mere peasants are impatiently waiting for. ;)
You gonna cause a revolt, and we gonna be beaten by Jenna, and I can't decide if it is a good thing or not :unsure:
One saving grace is the version we played has all the bugs, you get the bug free one.

Well, as bug free as a barely competent dev running on caffeine and fumes can make it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Credit or blame?

One saving grace is the version we played has all the bugs, you get the bug free one.

Well, as bug free as a barely competent dev running on caffeine and fumes can make it.
Credit of course... why wouldn't I want to be linked to Domiek actually, come to think of it... is that such a good thing. Maybe I can just say that I got robbed :unsure:
Chimichanga
I used a different one :sneaky:

Reactions: Domiek

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just never say "update when" on his discord...ya get extra dicks here and there...far as we know..Dani may have one :O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..never say those words then :D (on his discord..he cares nothing for us here and eats pomme frites with a bordeaux and he laughs at us...)

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes