fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Really like the game, still playing it right now. One thing though and IDK if someone mentioned it before but Hikari randomly got fat while swimming in the pool and then when I talked to her to progress her story, she was normal again. I think that the sequence is out of order for her story. Hoping she gets skinny again, I really liked her. Red head is best grill tho.

Once again, great game.
Hikari gets fat? When does that happen in the story? I've not really paid attention to her, but if she put on some weight she could be a lot more attractive (y)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Really like the game, still playing it right now. One thing though and IDK if someone mentioned it before but Hikari randomly got fat while swimming in the pool and then when I talked to her to progress her story, she was normal again. I think that the sequence is out of order for her story. Hoping she gets skinny again, I really liked her. Red head is best grill tho.

Once again, great game.
The fat person in the swimming pool wasn't her

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
No need to apologize, you made me laugh so hard so it was worth it.
I mean. I know I am a dipshit. To the extent I am not sure. I learn something new about myself every day... Last week I went to a party. Knocked on the door for like 10 min before I noticed a sign on the side of the window. "Can't hear ring. Just come to the back yard." All the while thinking "There's a balloon on the mailbox... OH SHIT! WHAT IF I END UP BEING SOME FUCKWIT WHO WENT TO THE WRONG HOUSE AND THIS IS A KIDS B-DAY PARTY! I HAVE A SIX PACK IN MY HAND AND AM DRESSED LIKE JIMMY BUFFET!" It was a Hawaiian themed party. Having a PHD doesn't mean you aren't a dipshit.

Mar 21, 2018
I really want to like this game but some aspects of the game are too realistic and others are hard to imagine. Too many fat and ugly girls to train. Too many thick girls for my taste. I was hoping for more athletic hotties (young fit model type girls). I may not be able to complete this game for these reasons. So far the game is more of a turn off than a turn on. I came into this with a good attitude and with good expectations. I recently played 'Being a DIK' and 'Milfy City' so perhaps they set my expectations too high.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I really want to like this game but some aspects of the game are too realistic and others are hard to imagine. Too many fat and ugly girls to train. Too many thick girls for my taste. I was hoping for more athletic hotties (young fit model type girls.
And the real world inserts itself into a game. Most females out there are not young fit model type girls.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really want to like this game but some aspects of the game are too realistic and others are hard to imagine. Too many fat and ugly girls to train. Too many thick girls for my taste. I was hoping for more athletic hotties (young fit model type girls). I may not be able to complete this game for these reasons. So far the game is more of a turn off than a turn on. I came into this with a good attitude and with good expectations. I recently played 'Being a DIK' and 'Milfy City' so perhaps they set my expectations too high.
fry.PNG
Really not sure if you are being serious or just trying to be funny. :unsure:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So somebody recommended this game to me because I was looking for lighthearted cute and fun games and I can't say I entirely disagree with you. I don't find all the women in PT physically attractive. And sometimes when I do they're annoying as hell (Daisy).

HOWEVER it delivered pretty much everything I wanted. It's fun, it's heartwarming (when it's not trying to be too serious) and the sex scenes are still hot. So I guess I can understand where you're coming from but I don't think it's a bad thing personally or take away from the experience. In fact, if we're comparing I find the women in PT more attractive than in BADIK in general.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Unless you're on a TV show or film set in Beverly Hills or somewhere similar, then most people going to a gym won't be the buff or attractive types, in real life, people usually go to a gym to work out and try to lose weight. Having said that, all of the characters here would be attractive to someone (even Shamu). ;)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Serious.

On what planet? Joking aside, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :cool:
On the planet where I want to sleep with people that don't repulse me with their rotten personalities and natural looking people, even if they don't look like supermodels, at least aren't creepy to look at.

You know, kinda like the real world. Of course BADIK girls are pretty even if parts of their bodies look weird sometime, and the game is very good, great writing and story. But BADIK isn't really a hot game to me, it's just depressing. I realize that's my opinion and if nobody agrees, well fair enough.

mriggs6980

Mar 6, 2019
On the planet where I want to sleep with people that don't repulse me with their rotten personalities and natural looking people, even if they don't look like supermodels, at least aren't creepy to look at.

You know, kinda like the real world. Of course BADIK girls are pretty even if parts of their bodies look weird sometime, and the game is very good, great writing and story. But BADIK isn't really a hot game to me, it's just depressing. I realize that's my opinion and if nobody agrees, well fair enough.
I kinda like the fact that the game isn't just full of supermodel types.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
Hi guys, just a quick update since I've been back from my vacation for a week now. I'm charged up and ready to go.
So I have a Patreon goal where at $1,000 I'll start buying individual pieces of hardware throughout the year to build a sexy dedicated render machine that will more than double current render speeds. I'm pretty impatient and easily excitable, so I've just decided to go ahead of schedule and start buying everything all outright. I'm trying to reuse what I can from the current build to save money, but it's still roughly a $4,000 upgrade. I've currently bought everything except two more 2080ti's, just waiting on EVGA to restock their cards.
In the meantime, I've been writing, practicing with the new animation tools in 4.12 beta and preparing for migration of all my files to the new build. It seems more efficient to do all this stuff now with 2x render speeds just around the corner.
Fingers crossed that all of the parts work and I don't have to deal with RMA's. I'm too damn excited to get started with the new toys (That's what she said).

Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Dev Talk
Hi guys, just a quick update since I've been back from my vacation for a week now. I'm charged up and ready to go.
So I have a Patreon goal where at $1,000 I'll start buying individual pieces of hardware throughout the year to build a sexy dedicated render machine that will more than double current render speeds. I'm pretty impatient and easily excitable, so I've just decided to go ahead of schedule and start buying everything all outright. I'm trying to reuse what I can from the current build to save money, but it's still roughly a $4,000 upgrade. I've currently bought everything except two more 2080ti's, just waiting on EVGA to restock their cards.
In the meantime, I've been writing, practicing with the new animation tools in 4.12 beta and preparing for migration of all my files to the new build. It seems more efficient to do all this stuff now with 2x render speeds just around the corner.
Fingers crossed that all of the parts work and I don't have to deal with RMA's. I'm too damn excited to get started with the new toys (That's what she said).

Domiek
Holy shit that was quick.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes