• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
It's the demented ravings of a hormonal serial surgeon hellbent on futa-fying as many of his own characters as possible but too ADD to stick to a single target long enough to make it happen so instead the audience gets lewd after lewd of build-up while living in terror of the day the dev finally puts his obscene pixel dildo collection to hideous use and dicks appear on every character in random locations across their bodies like horrifying living Picasso paintings (except the MC, who will become a haunting depiction of a living Ken Doll).

...You should try it. Good times. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's what's inside Doms head but designed in a way sane people can understand it.

Sort of.

If you focus really hard.

And drink lots.

Not that i'm saying Doms head is full of the insane ramblings of a raving fruit bat.

But it is.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It's what's inside Doms head but designed in a way sane people can understand it.

Sort of.

If you focus really hard.

And drink lots.

Not that i'm saying Doms head is full of the insane ramblings of a raving fruit bat.

But it is.
What if Dom is actually just the product of a Machine Learning AI who's been fed the sad rants of nerds and virgins?

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
You've done something with the visuals, are you using a real time renderer instead of ray tracing? I'm seeing light inside of Dani's mouth and ray tracing don't have no lit mouth innards, I know my bounce lighting!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You've done something with the visuals, are you using a real time renderer instead of ray tracing? I'm seeing light inside of Dani's mouth and ray tracing don't have no lit mouth innards, I know my bounce lighting!
I switched to Octane back in mid-January. Although both renders should have bouncing mouth light, maybe it's just my small improvements from trash visuals to pleasantly mediocre? :cool:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I switched to Octane back in mid-January. Although both renders should have bouncing mouth light, maybe it's just my small improvements from trash visuals to pleasantly mediocre? :cool:
It's a bit off looking now, there's a haziness to some renders and it looks flat in others, I don't quite understand what's going on visually, feels a bit all over the place. I don't think it looks BAD by the way, just a bit disjointed.

Oh but I don't really like Mayan's current look, I preferred her old one. :(

Sep 11, 2018
It's a bit off looking now, there's a haziness to some renders and it looks flat in others, I don't quite understand what's going on visually, feels a bit all over the place. I don't think it looks BAD by the way, just a bit disjointed.

Oh but I don't really like Mayan's current look, I preferred her old one. :(
I don't think all the scenes have been re-render in octane yet. It had been a long time since I played. So I might be wrong.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
I think this might be a glitch, but for this nothing is happening I would go to her office for the entire day and nothing happens, any help?

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes