dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
i haven't played this game since i think .22 or .27 so its been awhile, but god damn i remembered why i played it. besides the content itself, so many optional kinks/fetishes, good renders etc etc. but the god damn writing. i dont think ive laughed as much as i did playing this game as i have in a very long time. pretty sure i mentioned this before but this dude should get into writing comedy if nothing else pans out. top tier banters

Reactions: Domiek

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well it's a good thing I caught on finally! I looked at the.... "Hints"....I played this a few times and wondered why it kind of just went no where. It seemed like it would be funny and sexy with good writing. I gave it one last try this update and finally got how to go through the game and had tons of material to enjoy...Now I think it's great! LOL (y) :love:

Dani and the car thing is so bloody typical who here has done that for a girl and all they do is bitch at you the whole time :oops:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And just when I thought this game couldn't get any hotter. That Amy scene made me so happy. Even though that abortion shit was something I wouldn't say I still liked it.

Reactions: fanboi and D Dog

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Huh? You've been able to be nice to her all along, she just has a fetish for being called a dirty whore, so during sex that's what he calls her.
No, actually for a while now new content was all just about calling her slut and fucking her, it's been a while since we actually had a choice how to talk to her. I should have written "again" though, because in the beginning of her content there were more of those options.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Wow the story with Sophie is the best. I hope they get married or Sophie get pregnant. That's what I'm expecting in next update

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I started the game yesterday and was wondering about this. Why is the progression of Sophie tied to other girls as she seems pretty disconnected from the rest. I found it strange that her new interactions unlocked after that yoga session with Amy.
You'll see why as the story moves on.

Her an Amy are kinda tied at the start.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You'll see why as the story moves on.

Her an Amy are kinda tied at the start.
Avaron, you just turned this thread to page number 200! WOO!

Lucky customer, you may have one wish. Who shall be transformed into a trap?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Me: Damn Domiek, with the super slow Dani progression. I swear if I don't get some real action by the next update I'm done

Domiek: Very modest Dani progression, if you want more, wait next update!

Also Me:

1576638745601.png

• Haha
Reactions: RogMR

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before i download the game. Is thia a payback aginat wife type of game? If so im in
It's a comedy.

It doesn't really have a single type, it has a lot of different things.

But no, you don't get any payback against any wives. You help a wife get payback.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes