cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
  • Hikari pole dancing class firing before she’s asked
  • Dani hint triggering ahead of time
  • Hikari/Maria event had cum in/out options switched
  • Spelling and grammar fixes
  • Android version is live
Haven't gone through all the threads, as I started the game last night and completed the version this morning. I was able to talk to Sophie about how it went with Amy's revenge before Amy's coming back with the secret.

Reactions: Domiek

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update. It didn't seem like much content-wise, after the long wait, but what was there was great and I do understand the restrictions.
Good to see new events for so many of the girls AND that we could finally go a bit beyond Amy our cocksleeve or something like that. It was great to be able to choose to be nice while talking to her about the pregnancy.

Reactions: D Dog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is there to do after the rehire and the talks with the boss?

Last version ended in some dame's house with her hubby.

What is next ?

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Haven't gone through all the threads, as I started the game last night and completed the version this morning. I was able to talk to Sophie about how it went with Amy's revenge before Amy's coming back with the secret.
Jepp, there was a few of them.
but as i had played the game before i knew what was going to happen so i played them in the correct order, or at least tried to xD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Great update. It didn't seem like much content-wise, after the long wait, but what was there was great and I do understand the restrictions.
Good to see new events for so many of the girls AND that we could finally go a bit beyond Amy our cocksleeve or something like that. It was great to be able to choose to be nice while talking to her about the pregnancy.
Huh? You've been able to be nice to her all along, she just has a fetish for being called a dirty whore, so during sex that's what he calls her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All them dames need a strong stud .. they come in droves and all want the MC inside them at a hard long pace!!! Game On!!!

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes