Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Supposing one wants to see all the future ending, should he begin having different saves or will the choices that determine the ending come later?
Like, I really want the Sophie ending but I don't want to be an utter ass to Amy to get there.
I will be adding a separate screen that plays the ending for each girl. Each ending will be a "parallel universe" so that you won't have to keep reloading to see all the girls. Not all girls will have an ending.

I'm still undecided whether to have the other possible ending for a particular character be viewable despite not reaching it. Maybe will put that up to a poll later.

friendlydad

Jul 20, 2018
If it says "No more hints currently available" does that just mean there is no more content for that girl? I've run out of options for Amy

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
If it says "No more hints currently available" does that just mean there is no more content for that girl? I've run out of options for Amy
"No more hints" means that there's still content but you haven't done the event that would open it up yet, as opposed to "No more events for this girl" which means you're done with her. Keep doing events for other girls and eventually you'll get the hints.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
"No more hints" means that there's still content but you haven't done the event that would open it up yet, as opposed to "No more events for this girl" which means you're done with her. Keep doing events for other girls and eventually you'll get the hints.
More importantly, it means that the person asking that question skipped the 30 second tutorial that specifically answers this very question :whistle:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.55:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Reactions to 0.55:
Thank you for this. I really enjoyed reading it.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Tried this before with my previous POS computer. Lucked out and could actually afford to replace it this holiday season, and while what I have now isn't great, it ran this game splendidly.... and the game has made a lot of improvements since then. Bravo!

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Tried this before with my previous POS computer. Lucked out and could actually afford to replace it this holiday season, and while what I have now isn't great, it ran this game splendidly.... and the game has made a lot of improvements since then. Bravo!
Thanks! Because it's a sandbox, you get to see a nice "scrap book" of renders in various states of my dev journey lol.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks! Because it's a sandbox, you get to see a nice "scrap book" of renders in various states of my dev journey lol.
I got the dirty old lady knocked up. There's several parts that are hilarious. I like where it's going right now. Hoping to get the cousin knocked up. I always try to suck on dick where I'm presented with the opportunity. Are there any plans to work toward either of those options?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I got the dirty old lady knocked up. There's several parts that are hilarious. I like where it's going right now. Hoping to get the cousin knocked up. I always try to suck on dick where I'm presented with the opportunity. Are there any plans to work toward either of those options?
I'm not sure if I understood correctly but there definitely won't be any dick sucking opportunities for MC.

As far as story-related plans, I try not to answer that question as things are subject to change and I don't want to give people false hope.

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Glad to see this is not abandoned. Haven't had a chance to play new content yet, but looking forward to it.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes