evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Gotta say loving this update. Really enjoyed the direction taken with Amy and it’s nice to see Dani becoming a bit more friendly too.

Reactions: Domiek

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Alright i figured it out, just complete the japanese girl's quests first then go to dani's office at 20.00 they are related since she is the one that's gonna give dancing lessons (i went on saturday if it doesn't get triggered on other days try that.)
thanks for the advice, it work ;)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
If it says no hints available you have to do other girls' quests in order to advance because some of amy's scenes require certain relationships with other characters.
I started the game yesterday and was wondering about this. Why is the progression of Sophie tied to other girls as she seems pretty disconnected from the rest. I found it strange that her new interactions unlocked after that yoga session with Amy.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I started the game yesterday and was wondering about this. Why is the progression of Sophie tied to other girls as she seems pretty disconnected from the rest. I found it strange that her new interactions unlocked after that yoga session with Amy.
And did you stop there to write this post or did you complete the events and still are unsure?

View attachment 488799

Stuck i have gone and nothing is happening.
Guide bug. Do hikari quests till she agrees to teach.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
And did you stop there to write this post or did you complete the events and still are unsure?
I did indeed stop because all the new character introductions were getting overwhelming and I wanted to ask why interactions with one are dependent on the others at the "introductory stage" for lack of a better phrase. I can understand when like in the post I quoted that one girl plays a role in another path but at the start it feels like progression with one grinds to a halt when the focus has to be abruptly switched onto another girl.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I did indeed stop because all the new character introductions were getting overwhelming and I wanted to ask why interactions with one are dependent on the others at the "introductory stage" for lack of a better phrase. I can understand when like in the post I quoted that one girl plays a role in another path but at the start it feels like progression with one grinds to a halt when the focus has to be abruptly switched onto another girl.
I actually like this aspect Domiek did. Women who hang around a small area, one way or another, have to know each other and they talk, gossip or want to steal THAT BITCH's guy.... and if you pretend to be gay, women have to give you positive reviews if you want to get laid

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I did indeed stop because all the new character introductions were getting overwhelming and I wanted to ask why interactions with one are dependent on the others at the "introductory stage" for lack of a better phrase.
A's relationship with B is generally dependent on A's relationship with C, or B's relationship with C. Everything is relative, and we're essentially dealing with human relationships, where black and white are not always black and white but rather some assorted shade of grey (possibly even 50 shades).

The hint system works (for me, anyway). Not perfectly, but close enough. Chill out, go with the flow, relax, and all will work out in the end. Don't try to push the system, just follow the hints and be a little flexible time-wise (i.e., seeing whosits at 6PM in the sauna may really work out to starting there at 5PM and it works its way into 6PM).

The way things are developing with Amy, Dani, Hikari and Mayan are interesting.

Reactions: Yuri L and D Dog

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dani is starting to come along nicely Amy I already figured what her problem was before she even said it and was waiting to see the MC punch Walturd when he appeared trying to swing that little ass dick around. I was waiting for the MC to go back into the restaurant and beat that gay looking fuckers ass for Jenna then go back out and state see leave the ass kicking to me and you keep acting like a lady. Sophie's event triggered as soon as I loaded my save file up so I didn't have to search for that one.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I actually like this aspect Domiek did. Women who hang around a small area, one way or another, have to know each other and they talk, gossip or want to steal THAT BITCH's guy.... and if you pretend to be gay, women have to give you positive reviews if you want to get laid
At the moment I left the game at points with the girls where I've been introduced to almost all of them and talked a bit but not done anything scandalous with anyone other than Mayan haha..

A's relationship with B is generally dependent on A's relationship with C, or B's relationship with C. Everything is relative, and we're essentially dealing with human relationships, where black and white are not always black and white but rather some assorted shade of grey (possibly even 50 shades).

The hint system works (for me, anyway). Not perfectly, but close enough. Chill out, go with the flow, relax, and all will work out in the end. Don't try to push the system, just follow the hints and be a little flexible time-wise (i.e., seeing whosits at 6PM in the sauna may really work out to starting there at 5PM and it works its way into 6PM).

The way things are developing with Amy, Dani, Hikari and Mayan are interesting.
Actually I was also trying to ascertain whether certain characters could be avoided or not but am guessing all of them need to be interacted with to open up paths. I spoiled myself at the start by solely focusing on Mayan and since her content mostly came in succession I sort of guessed it could be that way for others as well! On another note, really impressed with her characterisation as I feel it's quite real and grounded in reality.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Reason I asked if you stopped there is because your question would naturally be answered a few events in. Rather you do that than spoil it for you. It's not a big scandal or anything but still better if you see it unfold naturally.

thanks man, there u are
This is a game hint bug. I've addressed it about once per page the last time pages lol.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Supposing one wants to see all the future ending, should he begin having different saves or will the choices that determine the ending come later?
Like, I really want the Sophie ending but I don't want to be an utter ass to Amy to get there.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes