Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
where's the mac version? :/
no like the v.55 i'm not blind lmao
You think? :rolleyes:
I answered the question 9 fucking posts above your initial question. This goes also for the other two "people".
Note: I tested the link to which i refered there not. Anyway, have fun.

why wont there be a tenth girl, you can make a trans girl!!!!!!!!
Hopefully next time we will get some more of the futa chick .
Please don't. Have mercy Domiek. Send this devilish examples of craziness in the fires of sexlessness. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
What time do I have to meet dani in her office when it says the girl at the reception says I need to meet dani in her office later tonight

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i have a pb with Dani it says i should go to her office late at night but somehow i can't trigger it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Domiek

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup .. dev knows and has fiddling rage attacks when any bugs over react and cross over to reality. Game On!

Uh oh, that sort of miscommunication are how unwanted babies are made!

Thanks, just fixed it.
Found the bug. The hint system is triggering for Dani ahead of time. You need to progress Hikari's story, specifically to get her to teach the strip class as was discussed between you and Dani in the previous event. Thanks for reporting this, I have it fixed now.

I was thinking of the previous Dani event and got them mixed up. This was just a hint system bug.
Don't worry, word on the street is that the stupid faced Dev of this game might be putting overtime to try and get a Christmas stand-alone special.
My socks are putting out early since dev got a rod on the steer DAZ Thronnical going to 1000

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
1576526301797.png

guys, i don't know what i have to do
i make all scenes with all other womans but with she i can't pass this

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
Go home and hit the ZZZs on the top left of the screen, should prompt the event to take place.
thanks for advice but, i tried this so many times and every day and nothing

Edit¹: in Monday i hit ZZZ's on morning and the scene start, thanks bro
PS¹: sorry my bad english kkk

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
Hey all. What is the most you can do with Amy? The furthest i got was at the pool where she sat in the chair... It says at the changelog new events but for me it kept saying no hints available. Thank you all for reading.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hey all. What is the most you can do with Amy? The furthest i got was at the pool where she sat in the chair... It says at the changelog new events but for me it kept saying no hints available. Thank you all for reading.
Naughty boy skipped the tutorial ;)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes