Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
First i have to say that i love the game, probably been playing every update i could get my hands on :D

Now,
I started a new save due to it being so many changes, and already by day 2 i had two sequence breaks and an event trigger early.

First day, instead of going to gym i go to the Cafe.
this triggered the Mongolian camel milk asshole event, in earlier versions you then just had coffee and 1h had gone by so went to gym.

However this time, just after that event was done the next one triggered, with Mayan being out back smoking as she thought she saw someone she didn't want to see. (This is where i feel it triggered early, instead of the next day at least)

resulting in me being home at 18 after it.

So instead of going to the gym i waited and then talked with Sophie at the TV in the evening.
Now, i had not been to the gym and got the job by pretending to be gay, and yet Sophie talks about it after watching TV (Sequence Break).

Then the next day go to the gym, get the job, and before doing anything i hit the showers.
the crazy lady in there talks about me having sex with females at the gym and now she is next.
so also a sequence break, as the closest i got to that was Daisy pulling of my trousers when falling down.
though not really important as it's a side/repeatable event, in my opinion i just feel like it should not be available until at least Manager gets pissed at you.

and the evening TV with Sophie would sort itself if the second Mayan event didn't trigger until the next day.
as then you would go to the gym the first day as one would expect.

Reactions: Yuri L and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
First i have to say that i love the game, probably been playing every update i could get my hands on :D

Now,
I started a new save due to it being so many changes, and already by day 2 i had two sequence breaks and an event trigger early.

this triggered the Mongolian camel milk asshole event, in earlier versions you then just had coffee and 1h had gone by so went to gym.

However this time, just after that event was done the next one triggered, with Mayan being out back smoking as she thought she saw someone she didn't want to see. (This is where i feel it triggered early, instead of the next day at least)

resulting in me being home at 18 after it.

So instead of going to the gym i waited and then talked with Sophie at the TV in the evening.
Now, i had not been to the gym and got the job by pretending to be gay, and yet Sophie talks about it after watching TV (Sequence Break).

Then the next day go to the gym, get the job, and before doing anything i hit the showers.
the crazy lady in there talks about me having sex with females at the gym and now she is next.
so also a sequence break, as the closest i got to that was Daisy pulling of my trousers when falling down.
though not really important as it's a side/repeatable event, in my opinion i just feel like it should not be available until at least Manager gets pissed at you.

and the evening TV with Sophie would sort itself if the second Mayan event didn't trigger until the next day.
as then you would go to the gym the first day as one would expect.
Yikes, looks like I need to sit down and go over all the early game triggers in-depth. That's the beauty of coding a sandbox game, stuff that you completed a year ago can break when you introduce new stuff. Thanks for the report!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017

Oh, this happened to me as well. Thought it strange that some events at the start were occouring in succession but since this was my first time playing I didn't give it much thought.

Reason I asked if you stopped there is because your question would naturally be answered a few events in. Rather you do that than spoil it for you. It's not a big scandal or anything but still better if you see it unfold naturally.
I hear you, you don't want to spoil it for the reader.

Thanks! Because it's a sandbox, you get to see a nice "scrap book" of renders in various states of my dev journey lol.
Always great to see the development diary of sorts for a game!

Reactions: Domiek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure thing ... a body of candy .. a body of juggly babes ... a body of honey pop tarts ... All sorts of
B . O . D . I . E . S
[babes] [ogling] [dandy] [intimate] [elaborate] [serenity]

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I guess it's just me, but every time an animation plays, the view freezes on the last frame of the animation. If it's in a scene and there's more dialog after, then if I click a few times and scroll back the view returns. I almost got stuck after the walk in the park because the animation was the last thing in the scene, and stayed on the black end frame of the animation.

The workaround is to right click to get to the save screen, then hit escape. Hope this helps if anyone else is having this issue.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Damn, what a fun game! Maybe not the best animations ever (the MC moves about a quarter inch while fucking most of the girls) -- but that's overshadowed by the great content (a "Miss Congeniality" reference -- really? -- love it!), humor and some very believable story lines. The MILFs look like MILFs. The evolution of Amy's face and body are perfect. Jenna is a gas and oh my that body (what can I say -- I'm a gym rat and get to see a bit of that)! And Sophie's path is perfectly developed.
It's just a good, simple, kick ass game.
Though I'd sure like to have a shot at Dani and Mayan... Good work, man.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-12-117
Release Date: 2019-12-17

This month of 131 days is aproaching its untimely end...

Game On!!!

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes