RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I'm playing the opening right now and the cis-male MC tells a cis-female character "did you just assume my gender" and goes onto explain that he identifies as a woman. He even says he wants to join the gym because it seems like a place where "us women can feel safe." or somesuch. Maybe I haven't gotten to the "gay" aspect then but so far it just seems like Dom is confusing the terms, which in 2024 is a little sus, tbh.
That definitely wasn't in the original version; he just pretended to be gay. I'm guessing the dev changed it as part of the remake and the description in the original post just hasn't been updated.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm playing the opening right now and the cis-male MC tells a cis-female character "did you just assume my gender" and goes onto explain that he identifies as a woman. He even says he wants to join the gym because it seems like a place where "us women can feel safe." or somesuch. Maybe I haven't gotten to the "gay" aspect then but so far it just seems like Dom is confusing the terms, which in 2024 is a little sus, tbh.
Pretty sure the whole point of the MC is "making up bullshit as he goes along & confusing people so he gets his way", so honestly does it matter that much?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One small problem encountered: when you get to this point:
screenshot0001.png
Because of the poor contrast with the background, it is almost impossible to read what Dani says
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: bronze189

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This has the Rape, Futa, and Incest tag. Are they avoidable? If so, can you tell me how you avoid them please?

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
That definitely wasn't in the original version; he just pretended to be gay. I'm guessing the dev changed it as part of the remake and the description in the original post just hasn't been updated.
I'm pretty sure it was there in the original game. MC was just making fun of Daisy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This has the Rape, Futa, and Incest tag. Are they avoidable? If so, can you tell me how you avoid them please?
Futa is avoidable, there is a secondary character but you can reject her.

Incest is for the main character's cousin, one of the main girls, to proceed even in the other stories at least partially her story must be carried on.

With rape I don't know exactly what the reference is, there are several questionable relationships, but I can't think of an actual rape

Reactions: D'waawwu

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Futa is avoidable, there is a secondary character but you can reject her.

Incest is for the main character's cousin, one of the main girls, to proceed even in the other stories at least partially her story must be carried on.

With rape I don't know exactly what the reference is, there are several questionable relationships, but I can't think of an actual rape
Who's the Futa character?

Ah, shame, but I can handle that today. My main fear was that this was another game where you live with and sleep with your family.

Thanks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who's the Futa character?

Ah, shame, but I can handle that today. My main fear was that this was another game where you live with and sleep with your family.

Thanks.
2 characters in the story are two students, one of them can involve another student who is a futa, but when she wants to involve her you can prevent it.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I have all of the scenes for Dani unlocked but the 10th one it's between the ones called grams and bottoms up how do I unlock this?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yo, what the fuck are the amy and sophie endings?
Am I missing something?

The endings I got for them were unsatisfying as fuck. I thought the dev gave the game a glow up.

f500

Dec 2, 2022
Close to the end of Sophie's events she makes her suck your dick before kicking her out of the apartment
what a bumer , in this situations i just want to see MC destroy her life " lose job , money , house , family trust . . . " i mean she was Official fiancé so atleast we needed to see her family's reaction to her cheating on MC

and not like 'Mc moved on so cheating hoe can live like she did nothing wrong without any conscience "

other than this the game is good

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
completed this new version, I liked the game before, so of course I still like it now, but I am a little disappointed with the “new content”

ok the technical part, having modernized maps and hints, but the only story that was really enriched is Mayan's story, which after all was the story that was most of all left unfinished. the other endings really add very little, and some it's really hard to call them endings, they are just one more step.

and I don't say this because I wanted a happily ever after for everyone, I also like melancholy endings.

in short good but I was hoping for a little bit more

Reactions: Zakalwe76

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Personal Trainer RE 1.1 :
/ (190 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Sep 20, 2017
im currently stuck on the maria story stuck on I'll need to ask maria again for help with hikari(which story line is completed) maybe we can catch her where we can talk in private like the locker room. but im just getting sex scene over and over and not moving on.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes