Th3Espr3ss0

Oct 7, 2017
What's the bug, I've been talking with Dom.
Sorry I never replied. The event that states "Ill ask Maria again for help with Hikari. Maybe catch her where we can talk in private, like the locker room" never triggers no matter what. I was able to get an ending with every other girl, even Hikari. I've tried everything to get the event to trigger too. I waited 4 weeks in every room and nothing happened or triggered.

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry I never replied. The event that states "Ill ask Maria again for help with Hikari. Maybe catch her where we can talk in private, like the locker room" never triggers no matter what. I was able to get an ending with every other girl, even Hikari. I've tried everything to get the event to trigger too. I waited 4 weeks in every room and nothing happened or triggered.
i managed to sort it basically make a new game and focus on maria at first that is how i managed to do it last night

Selop1

May 16, 2024
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Personal Trainer RE 1.1 :
Mega / (190 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Maybe update please

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
I have been playing a fair while and have talked to hikari every chance I get and I still havent got past the first hint of "I should talk to hikari until she opens up to me" is it a bug or am I just wildly misunderstanding that hint?

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 180647

Overview:
You come home to find your fiancée in bed with another man. This event sparks a downward spiral which eventually leads to you losing your job and the life you've created. Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city. One night, while sleeping on her couch, inspiration arrives from the least likely of places. Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only. Will you use this opportunity to satisfy the revenge in your heart or will you take the high road instead?

Developer Note Regarding Steam
Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-27
Developer: Domiek - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Remake 1.1.2
Language: English
Other Game: In a Scent
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Developer Notes Regarding Blender
Old save files will not work. This is essentially a new game with an entirely new code base.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Old Version (v1.0)

Extras: - Fan Sig2 - Fan Sig3 - Save - Full Save & Gallery - Gallery Unlocker - Italian Translation*
*Unofficial version not made by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 376273 View attachment 3611055 View attachment 3611056 View attachment 3611003 View attachment 376274 View attachment 376275 View attachment 376276 View attachment 376277 View attachment 376278 View attachment 376280 View attachment 376281
View attachment 376282 View attachment 376283 View attachment 376284 View attachment 376285 View attachment 376287 View attachment 376288 View attachment 376290
Been there, done that, got the t shirt and wearing the fuck out of it.

I know about the whole story. Also, it is pretty good.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes