KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you please just take over PT production using existing assets + your magic voodoo? That's too perfect.
For God's sake, no, what shall I do with the thousands upon thousands of your patrons and all that money...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
#WorldWarThree? No need. We're sending some Weapons of Mass Erection. You can thank me later, #Iran.
View attachment 505958 View attachment 505959
:love: Wow! I love the tiny cut-off jeans so much, and she's just so perfect. Only thing I could complain about is I'm not a fan of underboob, although it looks like her shirt is riding up with the movement rather than being too small. Seriously, she's just perfect.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1578308064723.png

Hi everyone, this will be a short dev talk. Alex & Daisy are making a reappearance this time around. I'm skipping doing any animations within Daz. I've had a taste of freedom and now you can't put me back in the cage.
I've spent quite a lot of time continuing to discover possible workflows outside of Daz. I've narrowed it down to two and am about 90% of the way there to solving it. It's been consuming me nonstop for the past few weeks. So close I can almost taste it.

Well then, till next week.
Dom

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 508169

Hi everyone, this will be a short dev talk. Alex & Daisy are making a reappearance this time around. I'm skipping doing any animations within Daz. I've had a taste of freedom and now you can't put me back in the cage.
I've spent quite a lot of time continuing to discover possible workflows outside of Daz. I've narrowed it down to two and am about 90% of the way there to solving it. It's been consuming me nonstop for the past few weeks. So close I can almost taste it.

Well then, till next week.
Dom
I really love Daisy's casual look, and Alex the fat-bottomed slut (and I mean that in the best possible way) is another of my favourites.

doogieporker

Jun 20, 2018
I'm having trouble with this game freezing. Any suggestions? I'm running the latest version. I've got a fairly high end gaming laptop and can run Fallout 4 on Ultra without many issues, but this tiny game keeps freezing! lol It's driving me nuts.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm having trouble with this game freezing. Any suggestions? I'm running the latest version. I've got a fairly high end gaming laptop and can run Fallout 4 on Ultra without many issues, but this tiny game keeps freezing! lol It's driving me nuts.
Is this happening with any other renpy games? I have very few features implemented so there shouldn't be any high demand.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
The answer is to play this game like the good lord intended....on some POS burner hp stream laptop since it works just fine on that. Downgrade the hardware. ;)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is it installed on a magnetic drive? A lot of those will go to sleep with inactivity and there lag when they need to wake up which can cause the game to freeze when loading in media. Additionally, if your GPU has poor fillrate, the overdraw present will probably cause performance issues even if it's not intuitive (in those cases, it's the shear number of pixels processed NOT how complex they are)

doogieporker

Jun 20, 2018
The hard drive was the issue. I switched the game files to my SSD and it works like a charm. Appreciate the help! Oh, and love the game! (y)

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes