synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Domiek Investing time into skills pays dividends for forever, so good on you for making the hard decision and sticking with it.

You will be very glad you did this should you decide to come back for more and give us another game after PT is done, and Lord knows this space could use some more games that don't take themselves very seriously, especially if the writing is this funny.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek Investing time into skills pays dividends for forever, so good on you for making the hard decision and sticking with it.

You will be very glad you did this should you decide to come back for more and give us another game after PT is done, and Lord knows this space could use some more games that don't take themselves very seriously, especially if the writing is this funny.
I for sure have at least one more in me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HOpe you got lots of exquisite babes in there to make this game the success story
unicorn of all our dreams!
one more in me
Train 'er oN!!!! Train Her up close and Personal into the cuddly smooches baby bum bosoms bombshell!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Owww .. just look at the star of this game. Unquestionable, unrequitted, unravelling bundle of gaping gushing love and
fantastic heart :love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::love:;);););):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)!
View attachment 550624

View attachment 550625

View attachment 550626
We do not show and do not tell what happens with your trainer stays
with him for ever and ever and milk and honey and rainbows and butterflies all over you - babs!
I'm confused. You're talking about the star of the game yet you just posted a bunch of pictures of his wife.

#WalterGang

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
This game has a funny story for me:
I saw a threat about NTR content and Domiek was complaining about how in every ntr content game main character is the one who lost his wife. After a while I saw Domiek developing Personal Trainer. He did not only complain about ntr games but also developed a damn great alternative game. I have respect for Domiek.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
All measurements of creative endeavours rely on the true fundamental cosmic unit of time, known to earthlings by the trademarked name Soon^TM.

So by definition yes

Reactions: Joepieke

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Domiek Would you consider changing the hair on the wife? Maybe two braids or something longer, the current hair worked well when she was a scragly housewife but I want her to be more... tended to?

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes