Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.75:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a nice bit of content with every girl this time, even some events with two girls, nice. I can't help but wonder when Sophie is going to find out about all the girls at the gym, and how the 'one of them blew me' line she thinks is a joke is actually a massive understatement.

Reactions: Zentis

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
I think my real problem with this update is that it "feels" like there is very little content because you get through it so fast. Most other games have even less sex scenes per update but it takes a while to get to them. I think what this game is missing is some linear story elements or wider gaps between the scenes, cause otherwise you can just breeze through way too fast.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I've seen Jenna in a dress now I just need that dress to be white and her wearing it in a church and i'll be happy.
I feel Jenna is the type to get Married in the squared circle and during her vows ask for polygamy, because she is gonna fuck her opponents up. Then she fights in her wedding dress and strangles a bitch with the veil.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i can't start the stripping scene with Hikari.. she's in the locker room wednesday at 20 but after i 'help' her she won't return to the locker room.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, that was some well-spent ten months. The new longer animations look much better than the old ones. Maria looked quite a bit younger too. Some nice scenes in there, but too bad that the blonde girl in the gym will remain a background char who won't get any scenes. MC telling Hikari's black father that he is racist because all Asian girls look the same to him had me in stitches.

Now with this being the penultimate update and MC racking up people who threaten to kill him I am not sure that he will survive the game.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes