• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well kinda dissapointed with the game , not the update, but the fact that it could have at least 2 more updates , 1 to get content for other girls (mayan was pointless...) and 1 to get an ending with which girl you like.O well i can count with my fingers how many games got a good and deserving ending

Reactions: User1230

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
looks like a hell of a rushed ending....
But better than on the backburner for months and then abandoned, seems like the creator lost a bit of interest in it, but at least it got finished, so credit where credit is due, it was overall a good game.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, I am trying all hours of the evening but I am not getting the baking with Sophie option. What am I missing here? The only thing I can do with her is watch her munch a cucumber.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and MadMonk

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Ok, I am trying all hours of the evening but I am not getting the baking with Sophie option. What am I missing here? The only thing I can do with her is watch her munch a cucumber.
gotta be in the living room, not the kitchen

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
K so... about the game - really good one in terms of the story which was not the greatest one but it was decent and captivating, visuals in terms of character models and animations and character development (for some). With that been said my initial thoughts when I saw the tag "completed" were more like "wait a sec what the actual FUCK?" Allow me to elaborate.
In this game with all the girls, that's available I was particularly interested in just 3 - My girl Soph, Hikari, and Dani. And although the first 2 got decent content with them in terms of character development and lewd content - we get next to nothing with Dani (except hints here and there about her family dilemmas). And if the final release does not deliver on the lewd side for her and some story (didn't play this release just yet) - it will be a real bummer. And for ones there so many stories that can be told about many characters and IMO it's too early for it to end but... I guess it's better that way than "abandoned". Just my 2 cents.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
well i loved this game, had great fun playing it.
I know that this game was meant as a learning project for the Dev, But i would have liked him to have finished it atleast.
Like the side character stories had just started (soo much potential there)
And on the main characters, the Romance/Story had just started to get very very interesting.
But it is still a great game tho, and who knows maybe he will finish it some day.
but never the less i will without a doubt check out his next game.
Good Job (y) Bastard.:sneaky::whistle::whistle:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
It says "You've completed all of the events for..." with all the girls and nothing is happening so this is it? There's like no "actual" ending?

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Domiek

Congratulations on hitting the finish line! Download is going now, and will play. :D Looking forward to your next project!!

To everyone else complaining about story being cut off:

To reiterate, I've not played the 1.0 yet (about to though!), but Domiek said that Personal Trainer was a learning experience, and was more of a 'best practices' project, than a major, huge story event project...BUT...Domiek DID say that the lessons learned from Personal Trainer will be in the next project! So, I would just say that if you liked the direction that PT took (technologically and developmentally, not the 'internals'), then do the same that I am, and look forward to what will be put on our plates with the next project!

Not a flame, just a reminder :D

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Its very sad that this game found now its end ... even if there was a lot more potential for a lot more stories.
:sneaky:
Domiak, Thank you for this awesome game. Hopefully it wasnt the last time that we thankfull players have heard from you ;)
Maybe in an other game? ^^

I wish you gpopd luck & success for whatever you gonna do in the future.

A thankfull PPlayer :)

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes