Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
huhuhu... i love this game... huhu..1000/10.. just why to soon complete.... i nvr enough play this game... domiek game awesome.. if domiek make another game please same tags differents story... i love ur creampie scenes... and so many creampie scenes that why i love this game... not other games tags creampie but only 2 or 3 only scenes... domiek good job and well done.. i camt wait for ur next games....

annofrog

Jul 24, 2017
What the actual fuck is this update... alright then.
I good way of ending it, I guess

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh nice, first time seeing this, only 'negative' thing I see is rape and that's avoidable, this is the last update?

Will check this out.
1.0 means a completed game?
Does this mean that this is the last update? Is the story complete now?
So this is the latest update?
View attachment 1010876
Yes, the story/game is now complete. (unless bugfixes are needed)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Well that didnt last long did it. Thought there would be much more to come. Seems some stories were only starting.
I completely agree with you. A lot of lost potential here. Though to be fair, in this case, I suppose I can let it slide because the developer said that Personal Trainer was a learning project for him, and not meant to be taken seriously, even though a lot of people (including myself), took it seriously. I loved every second of this, painfully slow updated game.

We can (reasonably) expect a much better experience in his next game. It would be nice if he decided to abolish the sandbox theme for his next game if you're not going to use it, as I felt it was completely pointless here (as it is in 99.9% of games here, the only good thing is his game didn't have pointless grinding in it, so I'll love the developer forever for making my sandbox experience less of a bitch.)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I like the game a lot, and will surely play the next one. Its kind of sad since some of these stories seemed to have jus taken fly, but I guess the three I cared the most for are completed, so thats good.

Reactions: User1230 and Grelk
3.90 star(s) 169 Votes