Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the moment only one of them gets pregnant. I was looking forward to scenes with all of them. Because the MC mentioned it in the beginning of the game. It's still great tho. Maybe there will be more in the next game!
Not all of them will get pregnant just like not all of them will have endings.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
1610103919968.png
ok where should i find her? i literally have search him, and also where i can get privacy with jenna?,
n actually i want to continue the story along with the sophi, should i need to finish with sophi first? or should i meet her here first 1610104129947.png
both are i got hint from "hints"

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
I remember when this game was first released, and the dev posted that updates would be every 2 weeks and that any delays would have tons of communication.

Then the art style update happened and months went by without an update, we got one lackluster update with very little content and nothing since.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
I remember when this game was first released, and the dev posted that updates would be every 2 weeks and that any delays would have tons of communication.

Then the art style update happened and months went by without an update, we got one lackluster update with very little content and nothing since.
Happen way too often when the game became somewhat popular.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I can post a screenshot too.

View attachment 984870

Maybe give people an update instead of posting a screenshot, as if I'm the one who is in the wrong. You're the one over 2 weeks late on your own estimate. Don't expect not to get asked why.
You didn't ask why I'm 2 weeks late on my estimate. You made a comment that showed you weren't aware of the developmental post so I wanted to be helpful. You're welcome.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Just a side character you run across. There's one scene with her involved iirc but you can just walk away with no repercussions.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 171 Votes