• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And then in 3 years he does the same with his next project, just because it worked here, why not.
No one hold a gun to your head and force you to support the creator. You don't even need to download any more creations from the creator, that way you won't get disappointed either. He created a ending for his "learning experience". Just because it's not the one you wanted, it still is what it is. So what exactly did he do to the project apart from complete it the way he saw fit?

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Is there mom son content in this game? If so, can he creampie her or impregnate her? How long does the whole game last?

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
There's a few issues with this game and id think its rather short just done it within a few hours today. From what i have seen there's are a few bugs that needs to be worked out and I think this should had been done a bit better story-wise.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Can someone help me here? I unlocked every story with every girl in the game but i cannot reach any ending? Any clue please?
It's not a traditional game ending where it says "the end." Once you have completed all of the activities for the girls (look at hints) then it is "over" and there will be no future activities for any of them (unless Domiek changes their mind and decides to add something in the end, but since they said it is over, then it is over).

Reactions: cloudmoon

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Ugh, I'm very disappointed. It definitely wasn't worth the wait at all. Our character forgot all the previous content, and acted like an asshole to literally everyone.
His learning and experimentation is completed to his own satisfaction. PT was never meant to be a fully fleshed out VN, but a learning platform with feedback from the community to further learn the best practices, kink preferences of potential players/customers/consumers, the use of the various software for rendering, animation, etc, etc. These are things that Domiek said, in detail, multiple times.

Be patient and watch for an announcement of what the first TRUE project is, like many of us.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
absolutely love this game FINALLY got the content ive always wanted in a game i not only stole amy away from her hubby BUT got to fuck her infront of him and gave amy an uninterrupted creampie filling !!!
im suppose to goto her house for "special dinner" BUT everytime i goto her house it wants me to wait for her kids to be asleep
any ideas?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
absolutely love this game FINALLY got the content ive always wanted in a game i not only stole amy away from her hubby BUT got to fuck her infront of him and gave amy an uninterrupted creampie filling !!!
im suppose to goto her house for "special dinner" BUT everytime i goto her house it wants me to wait for her kids to be asleep
any ideas?
Don't remember, but perhaps go there early and click 1h repeatedly?

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes