• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Listen man the ending was 'blatantly' rushed we know it. But dev made his decision . We can't do shit. Just move on.
You want a perfect ending? There is no such thing.. but was the ending 'blatantly' rushed? I don't think so.

If you want a great ending save the cousin's content for last.. and don't go back for any of the other girls afterwards. Instead of repeating scenes with the others I just ran them til finished the content they had.. then enjoyed the scenes with my cousin... and turned the game off. Perfect ending...

Can't wait for the next project from Domiek.. keep up the splendid work my friend.

gunabille

Jul 26, 2019
Like everyone ... i'm so disapointed. The graphics were amazing, for once there was some flaws on the body that was making them unperfect but even more enjoyable. The story was going great witha lot of them, every update had substantial content, there was all genres for everyone... Damn That sucks. Hey dev, if you happen to read these, it was great but if sometime you think about continuing the project you'll make more than one happy !

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
I have mixed feelings about it. Everything was left open-ended. I think the game being finished this way was intended, not rushed. But it feels like a rush job because there's no bow to tie it all up. It just sort of... runs out of content. A lot of the girls feel left to the wayside and have less of an 'ending' than others. Sophie definitely had the most complete story.

It's too bad. I liked some of the characters (mostly Sophie and her relationship with the MC tbh) and would have liked to see a more traditional ending, but it's whatever. I'm sure even with endings I, or someone else, would be dissatisfied in some way.

Still good and worth a play for anyone new. Maybe with an asterisk that the game peters out rather than outright ending.

Regardless, I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next project. This was one of my favourites up to this point.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, it's the mediocre non-ending then? What a damn shame for something this good to end like that. On the other hand, I can understand simply wanting to finish something off that's no longer enjoyable, but still, a damn shame.

why is there pregnancy tag? who got pregnant?
Redhead tells you that you impregnated her at some point

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm not a patron who who cares what I think but not only was that really lackluster but multiple other characters don't even seem like they got conclusions they just got left hanging this game in no way seems complete but I didn't pay for it so oh well.

Reactions: botc76 and User1230

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hi, what is the file name of save under window? I did a search on the site, but I couldn't find the answer. Thx :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Meh. The Sophie final event is what I'll categorize as the ending.

I guess. What a fucking waste.
If you aren't even going to have an end to your story, why even write a fucking plot? You could have just done artwork with the models and fucked off.
There was an end, a conclusion if you want. But if you where missing a big "THE END" on the screen, then no, obviously.

Was there room to extend the story? Yeah, sure. But that is a creative decision. You flash a game dev tag. You should know something about that.. Creative decision, that is. Should be careful with throw down on a creator, when you a creator yourself. You kinda "elevate" yourself doing that putting your own content under closer scrutiny. That people upset, crying, wanting more content, that is more a sign of success of the creator rather than a failure. He did something good, and people want more of it.

What end are you missing? What would you like to see? What would EVERYONE like to see? People wanted different things from the ending. As with all these kind of games there is always people that end up disappointed over the outcome. fck sake, majority of these games end up with an abandoned tag and not complete at all.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and khenshin
Jun 8, 2017
i dont understand by people saying there was no ending you got to make all the girls happy in the ending fixing there problems and making them better people in the end and with Sophie you finally got to have the forbidden relationship you were slowly working towards the whole game

appreciate what the dev did with this game and the time put into this and the hate/flack hes getting for this doesn't sit right with me. Unless you were a patreon supporter you cant really have any complaints since you got this game totally free of charge so just enjoy the game for what it is and move on to the next game. We should be lucky this game got even finished ive seen plenty of good games go abandoned so just take this as a blessing we got to see this game to the very end.

And to people say that they wasted there time with this game didnt you enjoy the sex scenes/ the models/ or anything inbetween if you jerked off to this game i hardly see that as wasting your time on this game since you did get enjoyment out of this game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well You guys maybe are satisfied with scenes ...But Endings are Last spice that Makes Completed and your Loved Game :cool: (y)
Example 1.Redhair woman -I know its game but i pity her she is pregnant Is Mc's Baby (when we play we put emotions in games to)
2.Sophie -Mc realy loves her it should be ended with Pregnancy etc- I realy loved Love Scenes (incest makes hoter :p)= LOVE(y)On Games only :)(y)
3.Blonde Girl=Well she said dont cuminside she is not on pill -But I creampied her hahah :devilish: She is HOT realy Beatifull (one more Baby wont cause problems :sneaky:(y)
4.Japanese Girl =Her Ending is So Short sadly :confused:
5.Muscly Laddy =Her Ending is Sad to (she has no proper room) :confused:
6.Office laddy =Same Short ending
Sorry i did not put their real names but everyone who played knows them :cool:(y) Yeah looks abandoned for me to (y)

Reactions: Dyhart and botc76
3.90 star(s) 167 Votes