• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's be honest with this question: How would the MC resolve being in relationships with all these different women?
He treated each girl as in a different universe, it looks like they don't exist in other girls path. Too hard to connect and make a coherent ending.
But that's also part of the learning process for devs and it's the part they seem to have skipped with this game. They may feel that they've learned the technical processes well enough and their renders and animations did certainly get a lot better, but it feels like they just gave up with the stories of these characters which, again, even for a practice project, is very poor form.

Even if this game was just to practice and improve their game development skills, it ultimately feels like they didn't care about these characters or this game because of the way the different stories just abruptly ended without a proper resolution, and it's sad to think that because even if they didn't intend to, they've created characters and stories that players really enjoyed and became invested in and a game that deserved a much better ending than what it got.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC decided to be the asset to this venture he got into .. he is the reason for lust and passion of game babes.
decided to "screw the entire world"
That is the lonesome heart of guys giving too much and losing themselves in others.
He has a complicated relationship with the redhead wonder babe and that is so cunning and attractive in this game.
That sets it apart, keep on her, others can be the distractions, ”cause Mc has lost his compass and only indulges in babes.

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
But that's also part of the learning process for devs and it's the part they seem to have skipped with this game. They may feel that they've learned the technical processes well enough and their renders and animations did certainly get a lot better, but it feels like they just gave up with the stories of these characters which, again, even for a practice project, is very poor form.

Even if this game was just to practice and improve their game development skills, it ultimately feels like they didn't care about these characters or this game because of the way the different stories just abruptly ended without a proper resolution, and it's sad to think that because even if they didn't intend to, they've created characters and stories that players really enjoyed and became invested in and a game that deserved a much better ending than what it got.
It's a good point. In this way this game is terrible. Few potentiality great stories and abrupt ending. Not cool.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a good point. In this way this game is terrible. Few potentiality great stories and abrupt ending. Not cool.
My thoughts exactly. There was just so much potential here for many different multiple endings that could have worked out very well, however it feels as thought the author just said F it I am doing this and that is that.

My personal favorite character I grew attached to was Amy with Sophie, Jenna, and Dani coming in the next places.

The others while I did like their stories seemed like flings at best, and Mayan had so little development I don't even know what I could call her.

So to be honest I am not too surprised that the creator choose to give those 4 characters I mentioned the last bit of story development for this game but still it feels like a massive punch to gut with the way this went.

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
My personal favorite character I grew attached to was Amy with Sophie, Jenna, and Dani coming in the next places.
For me it would be: Amy, Sophie, Dani and Jenna(she cam to strong for me, too aggressive;)). Next Mayen (great potential but toooooo short - later when i saw her in the gym i was so frustrating) and Hikari.

Roger Keanway

Jul 29, 2018
First of all, i'm not an english native speaker...
What the hell? How can you call this a "Completed Game"?
I was thinking at some moment, the creator would connect all the woman in the Harem, but no: Amy's choice doesn't make any sense, what's gonna happen to her and the children?
Sophie will know that Mc is fucking is entire workplace? Because she gave up her dream work...
So many characters with no development, Hikari, the Coffe shop girl, and etc...
The only person who makes sense to me is the blonde amazon, who complete developed her sexuallity and becomes Mc's sex partner, the rest... i don't even understand what the hell happened

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game was never meant to be as long as it was. It was supposed to be a practice game. Dom used images he made from several different engines. Practiced animation and rendering and that sort of thing. It was never an attempt at a "good game", that's why it isn't serious and sort of random. Also why the endings aren't that great. He decided he is done practicing, so he completed his practice game. He was never going to go for a serious ending for every girl, just something for each of the main ones.

His patron supporters all knew this as did anyone who reads this thread frequently. Dom has never tried to hide the fact this isn't a serious game or that this would be the last update. We've known that for months.

I also don't believe you can say the game "took off". He hovered around 100-200 supporters for most of the project. He never even got to 1k per month, it peaked at around 850 a year or so ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: seamanq

g0atb0y

Mar 19, 2018
Having the same issue.
Stuck on "i should enjoy falling asleep and waking up with sophie...." not sure what triggers it.
Guess there is more with sophie stuck behind this.
I think there might be a time delay. I just fast-forwarded a week and then when I hit the Zzz to sleep, it triggered for the next morning.

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I know he was using this as a "practice project", but honestly, who cares if it was practice or not because even if that's the case, it shouldn't just end when the dev feels they've had enough and are ready to move on to their main passion project; that's what leads to games either having deliberately rushed endings or games that feel like they have rushed endings as this game does.

Even as a practice project, a dev, in this case Domiek, should have at least planned a proper beginning, middle, and end for the characters in this game and for the overall story of the game. It's not just about learning the technical aspects like DAZ development, animations, coding, game design, etc, that a dev needs to master, it's story writing as well, knowing how to develop a story with multiple characters and conclude it in a satisfactory way, and sadly Domiek has failed at the conclusion part. Telling people multiple times that this game is just for practice doesn't excuse the disappointing and open-ended nature of its so-called "completion", it should just have been to alert people to the fact that it might vary a bit in quality as their skills improve during production.

You can't really call this game "complete" when there are so many things left open:
  1. Where does the MC and Dani's relationship go from here?
  2. Where does the MC and Jenna's relationship go from here?
  3. Where does the MC and Amy's relationship go from here?
  4. Where does the MC and Sophie's relationship go from here?
  5. What happens if the MC cums inside Daisy?
  6. What happens with Hikari after her Dad finds out she's a stripper?
  7. The MC and Mayan were getting closer, what would have happened there?
  8. Would we ever see more of Karen?
  9. How would the MC resolve being in relationships with all these different women?
That was my point. The Dev had said quite some time ago not to expect polished finalized endings to the individual lines. Such was said on the Patreon page, in Discord, and, if memory serves correctly, in this forum as well.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I know he was using this as a "practice project", but honestly, who cares if it was practice or not because even if that's the case, it shouldn't just end when the dev feels they've had enough and are ready to move on to their main passion project; that's what leads to games either having deliberately rushed endings or games that feel like they have rushed endings as this game does.

Even as a practice project, a dev, in this case Domiek, should have at least planned a proper beginning, middle, and end for the characters in this game and for the overall story of the game. It's not just about learning the technical aspects like DAZ development, animations, coding, game design, etc, that a dev needs to master, it's story writing as well, knowing how to develop a story with multiple characters and conclude it in a satisfactory way, and sadly Domiek has failed at the conclusion part. Telling people multiple times that this game is just for practice doesn't excuse the disappointing and open-ended nature of its so-called "completion", it should just have been to alert people to the fact that it might vary a bit in quality as their skills improve during production.

You can't really call this game "complete" when there are so many things left open:
  1. Where does the MC and Dani's relationship go from here?
  2. Where does the MC and Jenna's relationship go from here?
  3. Where does the MC and Amy's relationship go from here?
  4. Where does the MC and Sophie's relationship go from here?
  5. What happens if the MC cums inside Daisy?
  6. What happens with Hikari after her Dad finds out she's a stripper?
  7. The MC and Mayan were getting closer, what would have happened there?
  8. Would we ever see more of Karen?
  9. How would the MC resolve being in relationships with all these different women?
I agree with you.

We have here unique characters (Sophie, Amy, Dani), and the story is not completely finished.
I feel unsatisfied.

Reactions: mofonistik
Jan 21, 2020
I normally never post on games, but I've decided to come out of my hidey-hole in response to a lot of flak the dev is getting. I played the entire game through and have to say, although there is no "certain" ending, it was still wonderfully animated and written. The dialogue is hilarious and touching when it needs to be. You can play each girls ending to a conclusion (up to you of you consider it natural or not) with the exception of mayan, who seemed to have been discarded. (Personally, she wasn't my cup of tea but I suppose if she was I could see how one would be disappointed) The conclusions are left relatively (pun intended) open-ended however, and if that will upset you don't play this game. I tend not to get attached to games too much and take it all with a grain of salt. This game is no masterpiece, and the dev never claimed it to be such. Play it if you want to laugh and wank off to increasingly good animations.

Hats off to you dev!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I spent over half a year learning Daz, blender, photoshop and Python/Ren'py before feeling competent enough to start making this game. I've invested too much to call it quits and fully intend on seeing this through to the end!
Honestly putting in the time he did learning before even attempting this game impressed me. While it's true that many were not happy with 'the ending' I wonder what percent of first time/first release games reach 275 pages of discussions? Personally I'm not going to throw stones and drive off a DEV who's put in the time and effort Domiek has. What I'm going to do is cheer him on and encourage him to continue down this path. 'cheers!' 'Encouraging words!' Hopefully there a a lot of people who feel as I do.. ;)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Honestly putting in the time he did learning before even attempting this game impressed me. While it's true that many were not happy with 'the ending' I wonder what percent of first time/first release games reach 275 pages of discussions? Personally I'm not going to throw stones and drive off a DEV who's put in the time and effort Domiek has. What I'm going to do is cheer him on and encourage him to continue down this path. 'cheers!' 'Encouraging words!' Hopefully there a a lot of people who feel as I do.. ;)
Amen. And I can speak from experience that full-on assaults like those on the last few pages is what gives many developers or would-be developers pause as to if they want to subject themselves to putting something out there if they are going to be so thoroughly abused. If there are less games out there, you only have yourselves to thank. One can disagree without being disagreeable. I echo BarbarrossaNA in their comments to you, Domiek - hats off to you for creating a very entertaining game that has amused me for the best part of the last few years.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Amen. And I can speak from experience that full-on assaults like those on the last few pages is what gives many developers or would-be developers pause as to if they want to subject themselves to putting something out there if they are going to be so thoroughly abused. If there are less games out there, you only have yourselves to thank. One can disagree without being disagreeable. I echo BarbarrossaNA in their comments to you, Domiek - hats off to you for creating a very entertaining game that has amused me for the best part of the last few years.
I didn't see anyone attacking the dev, mostly his commitment to finish something he started. I would endure anything if my first game got to 200+ pages, i would feel like i own those people and mostly my subscribers... yes yes, they knew he was about to put an end to the game, but me as a developer would not feel happy leaving as it is. In the end its his choice and adding that his subscribers are fine with it theres not much to be done. But there is no denying it sucks.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I will let Yakko have the final word for all the trolls who are complaining about how awful, incomplete, etc. this game was despite the fact that Domiek never hid that it was never intended to be a full game, etc.

A bit off topic but while funny I am surprised to see Yakko of all characters using the mallet on the monster. That if I remember correctly was always Wakko's thing.

But to be honest I never read the entire thread myself just played the game as the updates came and I never knew he never intended that. While I still feel there was a lot of potential within the game and a lot of the ends and routes (such as the MC getting shot only for you to end up in the apartment at the end) made no sense to me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What an absolutely unsatisfying end to a game I've liked so much for so long.

I can live with all "endings," but even the most complete one with Sophie still misses a few bits, Jenna and Dani are basically okay, but leave so much to be desired, especially some sort of epilogue to see how the relationship would develop.

And Amy.... well that one really sucks. It's just not enough. This one conversation after her husband hits her, that's just nowhere near enough. Amy had been my favourite from the start, and it just sucks that I couldn't get an ending I'd appreciate.

I can't agree with the position some have, that "Well, at least he finished the game" attitude. He did not.
He brought FOUR stories to a short and abrupt ending and left all others unfinished. There's no form of closure IMO for any of the characters but Sophie and after playing this game for so long I can't be satisfied with this and really, no one should.

That this was basically a test drive for Domiek also doesn't mean much. The mere factor that this project was created to learn the ropes, doesn't mean it shouldn't give the players a satisfying conclusion. Even if it ends rather suddenly, there would have definitely been better ways to handle this.

Yes, I accept that Domiek was upfront from the start and didn't promise us shit, but it's not like that changes the disappointment over the way the game ends, and it shouldn't.
I'm not angry or screaming for Domiek's head, but I don't like how the game ended and how he handled it. This honestly isn't better handled than how Slonique handles the "endings" to his games. This game basically is as completed as any Slonique game.

It also really bothers me, whenever I see the arguments that people voicing their disappoint could lead to a dev stopping developing games at all and that simply voicing that disappointment is an attack or ripping the dev a new one.
It isn't. Not only that, but it's on one hand a testimony of the strengths of Domiek's work and otoh if you decide to work creatively AND SHARE that work with the public in any form, YOU DO INVITE people reacting to it, you do put yourself out there for praise and criticism both.
And if you can't deal with the negative part of the public's reaction, then DON'T present your work to the public, because if you do there will always be negative reactions as well as positive ones and the more controversial your handling of a situation is, the more divided the reactions will be.

No one likes it when people react negatively to what is in many ways your baby (at least your creation), but it is part of it, as much as the praise and the money and the satisfaction you get for people reading/playing/seeing your work.
Doing creative work isn't something where safe places do apply, that even the notion of it exists is ridiculous.

I mean, if it comes down to it, any simple COMMENT on a video or a news report, a forum post or anything online, invites this kind of reaction.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes