Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's a shame more titles don't include attractive but imperfect love interests. I enjoy the usual impossibly good looking characters to sex up, don't get me wrong, but I'd love it if we got more characters like Amy, Maria (def my favorites) and even Mayan out there.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Only Mayan's story is unresolved as I cut her original ending because frankly, it was too insane. I'm talking Jack the Ripper levels of insane.

So at least give us a blowjob scene with her or SOMETHING. People were asking for explicit content from her since she was first put into the coffee shop as a filler character.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i've been following this title for a while, but I preferred to wait a long time before deciding to try it. So now i see that the game is completed so... i looking under the genre tag, to see if something is change and i notice this: "Trap" is avoidable? Also who mean with Cheating? Something realted NTR (Netorare)? Because i do not see this tag, and i really do not like the NTR things.

So con someone give me some advice? Some info?

Thank you

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys i've been following this title for a while, but I preferred to wait a long time before deciding to try it. So now i see that the game is completed so... i looking under the genre tag, to see if something is change and i notice this: "Trap" is avoidable? Also who mean with Cheating? Something realted NTR (Netorare)? Because i do not see this tag, and i really do not like the NTR things.

So con someone give me some advice? Some info?

Thank you
Trap is avoidable, cheating is one of the characters with the MC, not the MC being cheated on.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
sad, how i hear this game ended is sad. jumped from 0.75 to 1.0
honestly, there like at least 20% of the game missing here since the last update does count as 5% more content and don't get me started on the possibilities of adding more to what was already there to make it a 1.1 and such.
defending the game is alright but it is honestly rushed cause the dev didn't want to work on it anymore for a reason or another. accepting this won't make you less of a fan, it's just seeing reality, this game should have been more than this but it wasn't in the end. we can only hope that the dev will pick it up again someday but please let me say this:

saying that everything is okay won't help, it's not okay, i personally don't even feel like playing this last update just from what i heard and for fuck sake, i tend to be pretty easy when it come to games i am already invested in but here i really can't bring myself to piss on the memory of what could have been by forcing myself to continue.

pissing on this last update won't help either, you want to demotivate the dev? you want him to never bother again? then go ahead and insult him, he did make "an end" rather than just abandoning it. is it not even near worthy of what could have been? yes, of fucking course but there IS an end so let those that enjoy it, well, enjoy it. if you're nice enough maybe it'll motivate the dev to pick it up again to give it the content it objectively lack.

honestly, both extremes are dumb and i feel sorry for whoever get caught in the middle of it, including the dev and you know how i feel about this botched end, i didn't exactly bother to hide wich side i'm more on here.

i personally hope this game will recieve the the attention that was taken away from it because this is NOT a good way to remember it imo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to admit, I quite liked several of the characters and didn't expect to.
Especially Dani and Daisy. Aside from the grandma dying, Dani's scenes with the mc were hilarious.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I enjoyed the game, now the game is over. So, we wait for the next game and/or play other games in the meanwhile. I didn't get invested because it was a shallow game, just like I don't get invested in the working state of the washing machine that Cory Chase gets stuck in time after time. It supplied what I needed from it, close it, forget it. I respect Domiek pushing way beyond where I would realistically have pushed. If it doesn't make my life better, it's a tough sell to keep it around. He took the best, leaving behind the rest. So idk, think maybe we can appreciate all the updates we did enjoy and not get mad over the last one? Just my opinion obviously.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I'm honestly more bothered at people simping for the dev. Dude was still being paid to do this, even as a learning project. It's fair to criticize something incomplete and rushed. Others pointed out that there was no warning in the game about "This is just a personal project, don't expect much here."

Dude lost passion for this a year ago, so why are people defending this incomplete game like we should all praise him for completing some of the story. The best learning experience I hope this game him is this:

Don't bite off more than you can chew. Keep to smaller projects if you're easily burnt out on bigger ones.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Completed :( My first ever game to discover these great games. Among all others, the personal trainer will always be my favourite and most special. Honestly, I'm not even sure if I should be happy or mad, the fact that I...We have waited sooooo much for the updates was a terrible thing, I guess it's finally time to move on and choose passionate devs who could give their 100%. I'm somehow still grateful though.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Tbh, considering that the norm for these games is for the maker to ghost everyone and disappear forever because of burnout, obligations or something else, at least going for the ending, imperfect though it may be, is still something.

For a first project it pretty much nailed a whole lot of good stuff others weren't doing and I simply look forward to seeing what comes next if they decide to continue making games. (which is what I hope they do)

Don't cry for boners that never happened, smile for the hot scenes that gave ya boners in the past as the old Welsh saying goes

Jan 4, 2020
Disappointed at the incomplete end, but really weirded out at the entitlement complex of people ripping into the dev. If you download a jerkoff game for free, you don't really have a soapbox to stand on.

I liked the sense of humor, really liked that it had women with different body types and faces; the dev has promise and I'm looking forward to his next project.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes