• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
last year that I was thinking about a PT Steam release. Dealing with the move to Europe and working on releasing episode 3 of In a Scent, I put this idea on the back-burner.

Well I finally got around to finding my old hard drive with the PT files and have confirmed it's possible to render some proper endings and maybe even finish Mayan's morbid ending. Tossed Steam the $100 and finally got approved to start setting up the store page.

1680625799579.png

In a Scent is still my number one priority and PT will take a lot of work to make it Steam ready. Other than doing more renders, I'll have to rewrite the entire code because it's a sloppy and barely functioning mess. I'll setup the store page and if there's enough interest reflected in the number of wishlist additions, I'll likely spend a few months working on PT on the weekends.

No idea if there's any interest in this as PT's already a bit of a dinosaur, but thought I'd share anyway :HideThePain:

chocolate_skull

Jul 30, 2018
last year that I was thinking about a PT Steam release. Dealing with the move to Europe and working on releasing episode 3 of In a Scent, I put this idea on the back-burner.

Well I finally got around to finding my old hard drive with the PT files and have confirmed it's possible to render some proper endings and maybe even finish Mayan's morbid ending. Tossed Steam the $100 and finally got approved to start setting up the store page.

View attachment 2520513

In a Scent is still my number one priority and PT will take a lot of work to make it Steam ready. Other than doing more renders, I'll have to rewrite the entire code because it's a sloppy and barely functioning mess. I'll setup the store page and if there's enough interest reflected in the number of wishlist additions, I'll likely spend a few months working on PT on the weekends.

No idea if there's any interest in this as PT's already a bit of a dinosaur, but thought I'd share anyway :HideThePain:
Congrats man, this games still my favourite

zuuzuuba

Aug 7, 2018

View attachment 2520513

This is awesome! Good luck!

cummiefex

May 15, 2019

View attachment 2520513

definitely finish this game if you have the interest. so much potential here for the game to be cut so abruptly.

Reactions: boobsrcool
Jun 3, 2022
The description reminds me of a story from my life, when I was out talking to a random group of pretty girls in some bar when suddenly a wild boyfriend appeared and threatened me out of jealousy. So I took the situation lightly and pretended to be gay, and that I would fancy him. And oh no, suddenly he was not around so much any more. He lost - the girls defended me, nd sticking around would mean I would flirt him up and get to his insecure ego.

I am not and never was gay, but it was the best situation ever. He gets angry at me, I "flirt" with him ("I am not interested in oyur girl, but you, on the other hand. ....can I have your number?"), he gets angry at me, and the girls shoo him away when he wants to let it out on me lmao.

I ended up kissing one of the girls, still playing the game of "I have never been with a woman before" but I think at the end they all knew that it was just a ruse. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeAngel

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
is there any sound in this game, there is a sound control menu present but not s single sound present in the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there any sound in this game, there is a sound control menu present but not s single sound present in the game.
No sound in this game, the sound control is a default feature with Renpy whether there is sound in the game or not.

Jun 3, 2022
Taking a dump and blowjob was too disgusting.... Hope in future releases there will be nothing like that. And please add some sound jeez. Doesn't even have to be voice actors like in other games. Just some sounds!

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Overview: Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only.

wait... we can do that !?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Next up was Blender. Turns out this free software has everything I need to make a great game.

- Sculpting (Make quick adjustments and customization on anything)

- Modeling (Can make anything from scratch or quickly edit and customize existing assets)

- Simulations (cloth, soft body, fluid, fire/explosions, collisions, hair)

- Advanced Character Rigs (No longer using premade pose libraries, everything is posed from scratch to fit the scene)

- Animation (Robust animation tools that make it a fun and enjoyable experience. No more shark attacks!)

- Performance (I can preview my animations in real time rather than guessing what its going to look like and having to render it every time for an accurate preview like in Daz. Projects open in 10 seconds not 5 minutes.)

- Data Exchange (Other software that do certain things better can easily be incorporated into Blender)

Most of these perks of Blender, although nice, are not needed for Personal Trainer. Other than the animation tools, I can fake the rest using Photoshop. However, everything listed is an absolute requirement for my next game, which will not be possible to make in Daz.
Seems as though you have no idea how to use Daz. It has actually been used to animate parts of TV shows (both realistic and stylized). The keyword for both Daz and Blender is, you plug tools in which are needed for your task. There are excellent animation tools for Daz which makes it many times easier than animating in Blender.
Also, moving to Genesis 9 negates your claim that the rigs aren't advanced. They are in Genesis 8, too.
Sculpting and animating would be done in Blender (or a better tool since Blender requires a very vertical learning process which makes it borderline unintelligent to use for a 1 or even 10 person indie project).
Daz is the defacto tool for easy work. Next comes Poser. If you don't know how to use it, I would recommend you to take courses because it can do exactly what Blender does, and easier too. The only thing it is not good at is creating new objects which it is not even meant for.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Seems as though you have no idea how to use Daz. It has actually been used to animate parts of TV shows (both realistic and stylized). The keyword for both Daz and Blender is, you plug tools in which are needed for your task. There are excellent animation tools for Daz which makes it many times easier than animating in Blender.
Also, moving to Genesis 9 negates your claim that the rigs aren't advanced. They are in Genesis 8, too.
Sculpting and animating would be done in Blender (or a better tool since Blender requires a very vertical learning process which makes it borderline unintelligent to use for a 1 or even 10 person indie project).
Daz is the defacto tool for easy work. Next comes Poser. If you don't know how to use it, I would recommend you to take courses because it can do exactly what Blender does, and easier too. The only thing it is not good at is creating new objects which it is not even meant for.
I lowkey want to frame this comment and hang it over my desk.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes