Feb 10, 2018
This game could have been good, but it lacks a lot of polish and doesn't feel finished. Events don't always properly trigger in the correct or logical order. Dev spends too much time on jokes and the game is weirdly homophobic and transphobic (his joles completely ruin the MMF and trans scenes). The renders are mostly good though and there are some goo animations. Definitely needed more time on the story.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
This game could have been good, but it lacks a lot of polish and doesn't feel finished. Events don't always properly trigger in the correct or logical order. Dev spends too much time on jokes and the game is weirdly homophobic and transphobic (his joles completely ruin the MMF and trans scenes). The renders are mostly good though and there are some goo animations. Definitely needed more time on the story.
That's cuz it isn't finished. Despite what the Dev claims, it's abandoned, not finished.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I see the typo in the second screenshot, but I can't tell why the first would have a typo. At least, I can't tell out of context. Someone saying "You!" is a legitimate exclamation in English.
I know. Most likely it was meant to be something else in context, like the very next image or something.
Taking those screenshots happens to me all the time.

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
Ok. I have seen many things here. Like Hitler's sex or super violent sex or NTR.
But Amy route in that game just take everything except Hitler's mustaches and combined it in one thing.
As some fantasy like unicorns it's fine but i guess it has some connection with reality.
Why the hell Amy's husband just didn't stand up for his wife. Even more after this. He is tolerating everything. Not divorcing...just nothing. That just made me so furious.o_O

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why the hell Amy's husband just didn't stand up for his wife. Even more after this. He is tolerating everything. Not divorcing...just nothing. That just made me so furious.o_O
What are you talking about? you make it sound like he sat back while his wife was raped, instead of revenge sex to punish him and drive home the fact he had lost her, because he was raping his patients and cheating on her whenever he could.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok. I have seen many things here. Like Hitler's sex or super violent sex or NTR.
But Amy route in that game just take everything except Hitler's mustaches and combined it in one thing.
As some fantasy like unicorns it's fine but i guess it has some connection with reality.
it's not like it's an Agatha Christie murder mystery, but Amy's husband is caught, with evidence, raping his patients after putting them to sleep, I'd say his hands are pretty much tied in the face of Amy's revenge

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just for reference "didn't stand up FOR his wife" would imply Amy's husband is trying to salvage the marriage and still loves her somehow - what is clearly NOT true and makes no sense whatsoever, as his recurring treatment of Amy as unattractive no matter her efforts to get in shape (and MC "flirt harassment"), composed with being caught as Sophie's "boyfriend", are what pretty much drove her into the MC's arms.

One preposition can result loads of difference in meaning.

Feel free to correct me, but I think you might have meant to say "Why the hell Amy's husband just didn't stand up TO his wife" as in questioning why the hell is he being so compliant/passive to Amy's humiliation games - and well, other posters already commented on his crimes and Amy's blackmailing as revenge. Plus, he decided to keep raping the clients anyway, even though she warned him to stop in the first place, as his own shitty form of passive-agressive payback, what led to him being found out by the police and jailed.

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
0)Fisrt of all i understand that this game is just a fantasy. But there is a certain detail that i just can't accept in real life. And looks like that game is trying to be in the same reality as we are. No orcs, fairies or magic. Just a trainer in ordinary gym.
1)Wife didn't talk with her husband about situation seriously that "everything is really bad" in their marriage. Instead she just cheat on him(she didn't know about photos in that time).
2)Even if there were some crimes they can be as Bony and Clide. Accomplices and lovers.
3)Amy thinks that living with VERY angry husband is a good idea for her phisical and mental health. Intead of divorcing and finishing it right there for good.
4)Instead of divorcing she thinks that it's better to cheat on him, humiliate, fuck with another man right at his face and crush his balls. So to say as a revenge. But what will be the consequences for almost everyone in real life? Not in a long term. Right at the first night after that. I doubt there would be something like "Pfff. I can't do anything" from husband. There would be an emotional storm without thinking. Only pure anger and hate. Love and hate always come together.
5)She thinks that fucking with another man and heavy humiliation of her husband will be more pleasant for children then talking with them about everything clearly. God! Even if they just separate with just "i don't love him/her" would be not so traumatic.
Yack! It's so lame!
6)The most furious thing that the husband is just sitting after those two did. He was enormously humiliated. Then he goes to bed and he's waiting for another humiliation. That is too much for me. For some reason she was alive at the next morning. I can't understand that.

Amy's blackmailing as revenge
This is not blackmailing. For me this is a destroying lives of all family members.
It looks like wife will become a happy whore if she will stay alive.
Husband will go to jail for killing and raping.
Children will have a huge trauma. Either because of their father has killed mother or because some trainer is fucking their mother and humuliating their father.
Main hero is risking his life for revenge of somebody that he's fucking and there is clearly no love between them.
So it's a very dark end for all.
revenge sex to punish him
Well there is more then that. At least constant sex in their own bad. Aaand "revange sex" was in gym. Not right into his face.
But the main thing is humiliation. You can't do that kind of thing to a man and think that everything will be fine and insurance will help you with a knife in your back.
his hands are pretty much tied in the face
Who would think rationally when the one that he loved few years ago is fucked by another man right in front of him?
Agatha Christie murder mystery
For me the most mystery is why she would be alive at the next morning. Same about main hero.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
0)Fisrt of all i understand that this game is just a fantasy. But there is a certain detail that i just can't accept in real life. And looks like that game is trying to be in the same reality as we are. No orcs, fairies or magic. Just a trainer in ordinary gym.
1)Wife didn't talk with her husband about situation seriously that "everything is really bad" in their marriage. Instead she just cheat on him(she didn't know about photos in that time).
2)Even if there were some crimes they can be as Bony and Clide. Accomplices and lovers.
3)Amy thinks that living with VERY angry husband is a good idea for her phisical and mental health. Intead of divorcing and finishing it right there for good.
4)Instead of divorcing she thinks that it's better to cheat on him, humiliate, fuck with another man right at his face and crush his balls. So to say as a revenge. But what will be the consequences for almost everyone in real life? Not in a long term. Right at the first night after that. I doubt there would be something like "Pfff. I can't do anything" from husband. There would be an emotional storm without thinking. Only pure anger and hate. Love and hate always come together.
5)She thinks that fucking with another man and heavy humiliation of her husband will be more pleasant for children then talking with them about everything clearly. God! Even if they just separate with just "i don't love him/her" would be not so traumatic.
Yack! It's so lame!
6)The most furious thing that the husband is just sitting after those two did. He was enormously humiliated. Then he goes to bed and he's waiting for another humiliation. That is too much for me. For some reason she was alive at the next morning. I can't understand that.

This is not blackmailing. For me this is a destroying lives of all family members.
It looks like wife will become a happy whore if she will stay alive.
Husband will go to jail for killing and raping.
Children will have a huge trauma. Either because of their father has killed mother or because some trainer is fucking their mother and humuliating their father.
Main hero is risking his life for revenge of somebody that he's fucking and there is clearly no love between them.
So it's a very dark end for all.

Well there is more then that. At least constant sex in their own bad. Aaand "revange sex" was in gym. Not right into his face.
But the main thing is humiliation. You can't do that kind of thing to a man and think that everything will be fine and insurance will help you with a knife in your back.

Who would think rationally when the one that he loved few years ago is fucked by another man right in front of him?

For me the most mystery is why she would be alive at the next morning. Same about main hero.
NO OFFENCE.
I'm not sure if your trolling but just incase your not and are being serious .

You really really don't understand shit in this game.
The only thing you see is a wife cheating on her husband!.
His humiliation as if he's just some poor bloke who's wife cheats on him.
Not a fucking rapist creep who neglected humilliated and belittled his wife.
Which you claim he loved just a few months/years before.

Fuck the fact he's a cheating little shit (tried to have the MC roomate/cousin as a side piece ) as well as a being a multiple rapist.
Fuck the fact he nolonger wants his wife but rather than lose money in a divorce.
Thinks that instead its more fun and big to subject her to mental abuse instead.

Fuck the fact she was trying to keep the family together despite knowing it was a loseing battle and her husband didn't love her.
Or that only time he show'd any interest in his wife was after seeing another man wanted her enough to actually fuck her.
Nope for you it's all about what she did.
It doesn't matter that she did it only after months if not years of neglect and metal abuse.
Or months if not years of him fucking and raping women behind her back?.
Nope it's all about him.

From your reaction her husbands must be totally blameless and inoccent in this oh the poor man.
Except as you accused her of not careing he also didn't seem to give a shit about family or his wife.
He didn't give a shit about his kids state of mind if and when he got himself arested for rape and imprisoned.
Because we all know that doesn't scar a kids mind now do's it (sarcasm BTW)

Despite what you seem to think a marriage is a partnership he is anything but blameless in this.
And forget the fact she tried to stay faithfull untill the MC opened her eyes to how pointless that was.

Nope in your narrow mind she's the one to blame for it all.
Why would it scar the kids btw I don't remeber them fucking in front of the kids just her asshole husband.
Or did you see something I missed?.

And BTW the reason he sits their like the cunt he is and watches it happen while not lifting a finger or taking it out on her later.
Was because he didn't yet have a gun to hide behind at the time.
The MC threatend to hurt him if he did and without a gun in his hand.
Just like most creeps that rape unconsouis woman and metally abuse their wives hes a FUCKING COWARD.

And despite the way MC and the wife go about it the only one actually to blame for what she do's to him.
Is the misogynistic asshole of a Husband himself.

BTW its a sad fact but many women still stay in a dead and Toxic marriages even if its a mental and or physically abusive marriage even in this day and age.
Again NO OFFENCE

P.S. Please forgive any spelling mistakes or grammer issue I just can't be assed to run the checks.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You have no knowledge of what they have talked about, we do know that her husband destroyed her self confidence, and that doesn't happen over night.
Clyde didn't make Bonnie feel like a hag.
Yack! It's so lame!
Three points that need only one answer, Amy isn't particularly smart (a smart woman would have have sued for divorce near the beginning of the abuse, or later used the evidence to secure a massive settlement if she didn't take it directly to the police or victims), she is a broken woman, whose self image was destroyed, leaving her vulnerable to any flatterer who paid any attention to her.
Short answer... He's a little bitch (personally I'd have made him sleep in the damp patch :p), the opposite argument could also be put forward, why didn't she ever cut his balls off as he slept during her years of abuse (she's a little bitch too, She's just more fuckable).

No you don't seem to understand what "revenge sex" is, the stuff they did in front of the husband was revenge sex (if he doesn't know about it, it doesn't work as revenge unless she is deliberately giving him a disease), the sex at the gym was just sex, her falling for the first guy to pay her a compliment.

You can be pretty sure that it took longer than a "few years" to destroy her like that, my guess is that shot happened over a decade or so, It takes a lot to fuck over a woman's self confidence as thoroughly has he did.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
Amy isn't particularly smart (a smart woman would have have sued for divorce near the beginning of the abuse...)
1)Well if "smart woman" do that i would say she doesn't love her husband or just a coward. In my opinion the perfect situation would be if the wife take a lead in family because she see that something is wrong with her husband. Even if she don't have a job she can lead her family too if she's smart enough.
After everything will be in order again she can stay back and give her husband a leader role in family again. If husband don't want it they will find a new beginning and a new agreement who will take a leader role and in what.
It wasn't an abusive retationship from the beginning. I mean that kind of thing has been happening for a few years. She had time to stand up and fight back for her husband as a loving and caring one. Life can lead you to dark places but you have someone who can help you in those bad times. This is one of the point of marriage.

2)Now if she is just stupid and a broke woman then first thing that she have to do is stay away from any abusiveness or anything that has made her broke. Then focus on her self-esteem by doing what she wants. In that case solution will be to divorce, talk to children and everyone is focusing on their life if husband or wife understand that he or she was wrong than they can start dating again. A new beginning for all if that is possible.
Amy isn't particularly smart (a smart woman would have have sued for divorce near the beginning of the abuse, or later used the evidence to secure a massive settlement if she didn't take it directly to the police or victims)
3)That's just a full scale traitor. Trust to your government more than to your husband that doesn't sounds right.
No you don't seem to understand what "revenge sex" is, the stuff they did in front of the husband was revenge sex (if he doesn't know about it, it doesn't work as revenge unless she is deliberately giving him a disease), the sex at the gym was just sex, her falling for the first guy to pay her a compliment.
First of all it will add more oil in a fire. Second revenge sex has a point when husband/wife has cheated on you(not in front of you) and you will cheat on him/her to make things even. When it is happening right into your face the point of it not to become even but to humuliate another one.
Still i think this is kind of dumb if you want to be in that marriage because it will burn trust that you still have to the ground. Trust is damn important in that field. Then again if you don't want to be in that marriage just divorce and have your a life on your own.
Clyde didn't make Bonnie feel like a hag.
True. What i wanted to say is you have to fight for your marriage. Not by reeeeally stupid things:
  • Going to a gum to become/feel beauty again,
  • Injecting botex or implants,
  • Handing over the husband to the authorities
That will helf only if things are not so bad.
Instead of all this they have to try to find a solution that will lead to understanding of changes that has happend to your loved one even if they are a criminals or such.
why didn't she ever cut his balls off as he slept during her years of abuse
Because abuse was an act of humiliation but it wasn't a huge amount of humiliation at once it was spread over YEARS. While he have a huge amount of it for one day.

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
Nope in your narrow little mind she's the one to blame for it all.
You know there is a pharase that a wise man have said:
Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are worthy people, but because you are a worthy person.
I tried to read what you wrote with causticity but on "my narrow mind" i have stoped. Please rephrase the things that you wrote. I still feel furious but it's towards the game. Not you.
NO OFFENCE.
I'm not sure if your trolling but just incase your not and are being serious .
No. I'm not trolling. To be honest this is the first game when i'm writing something like this about game. Where stupid actions are just SO STUPID that i can't ignore it. I want to hear some other people's opinion.

Reactions: Darkaura

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1)Well if "smart woman" do that i would say she doesn't love her husband or just a coward. In my opinion the perfect situation would be if the wife take a lead in family because she see that something is wrong with her husband. Even if she don't have a job she can lead her family too if she's smart enough.
What are you talking about... I clearly said "she ISN'T particulary smart"... Why are to you arguing like I said she was.
After everything will be in order again she can stay back and give her husband a leader role in family again.
I said that she wasn't smart, not that she was a complete moron

It wasn't an abusive retationship from the beginning. I mean that kind of thing has been happening for a few years. She had time to stand up and fight back for her husband as a loving and caring one. Life can lead you to dark places but you have someone who can help you in those bad times. This is one of the point of marriage.
These kinds of abusive relationship are insidious, it probably started when time and children started to affect how perky her tits were, with small comments, getting crueler and more blatant as time went on.

Why would you think he had any interest in "helping", looks like he was more interested in replacing her.

2)Now if she is just stupid and a broke woman then first thing that she have to do is stay away from any abusiveness or anything that has made her broke. Then focus on her self-esteem by doing what she wants. In that case solution will be to divorce, talk to children and everyone is focusing on their life if husband or wife understand that he or she was wrong than they can start dating again. A new beginning for all if that is possible.
You really don't have a clue about abusive relationships do you, what "Broken" means in this context!
Low self esteem means you have lost faith in yourself, part of which is losing faith in your ability to make good decisions.
The thought of someone with low self esteem magically actualizing a self treatment plan is surreal.
Low Self Esteem leads to Apathy, Clinical Depression, Anxiety, (as all these nasty little remarks burrow into her psyche), collectively combining into the state commonly known as "Broken".

3)That's just a full scale traitor. Trust to your government more than to your husband that doesn't sounds right.
What is supposed to be "traitor"? I presented 3 options (None of which were "trust the Government").

First of all it will add more oil in a fire.
First of all the Fire is gone at this point, there is just ash left.

Second revenge sex has a point when husband/wife has cheated on you(not in front of you) and you will cheat on him/her to make things even. When it is happening right into your face the point of it not to become even but to humuliate
If it weren't for the rest of your post, this would be the point I'd say "finally you get it", the whole point is to humilate him, to make him understand that he has lost her, not only lost her but driven her into the arms of someone superior. That he will be the one crying over this breakup, not her!
There is no such thing as "even" in a mess like this, if you really think two wrongs make a right then you are already lost.

another one.
Still i think this is kind of dumb if you want to be in that marriage because it will burn trust that you still have to the ground. Trust is damn important in that field.
Why are you talking about "if you want to be in the marriage", the marriage is dead, and has been for a long time, the trust is long gone.

Then again if you don't want to be in that marriage just divorce and have your a life on your own.
Yeah the healthiest decision would have been to take the children as far from him as she could and divorce him for everything she could get... but if she was capable of making healthy decisions she wouldn't be BROKEN!

True. What i wanted to say is you have to fight for your marriage.
Not all marriages are worth fighting for, if they had caught it near the beginning it might have been saved with counseling, but the rot was left untreated for too long and now nothing is left but toxins.

Not by reeeeally stupid things:
  • Going to a gum to become/feel beauty again,
You mean going to the gym, like the place she met the MC??? I wonder why she never thought of that?
  • Injecting botex or implants,
I can't imagine more horrific advice to give someone going through this kind of issue
  • Handing over the husband to the authorities
Yeah she clearly considered this in the story, did you skip this part? She convinced herself that this would hurt the children too much.

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
What are you talking about... I clearly said "she ISN'T particulary smart"... Why are to you arguing like I said she was.
I'm arguing about what smart woman would do in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it probably started when time and children started to affect how perky her tits were, with small comments, getting crueler and more blatant as time went on.
My point that those kind of relationships can develop mostly not because of the body changes. Things like more time to children less for husband, changing in how husband and/or wife can spend his/her time at home, more restrictions and less freedom. All this is effecting more than "not so perky tits". In other words not physically problems but mentally.
Why would you think he had any interest in "helping", looks like he was more interested in replacing her.
In short: because he got used to her.
More thoughts: He got used to her not only in a bad way(she is the one that he can abuse and nobody and nothing can stop it) but in a good way too(safety that he is used to). Even if you are living with somebody close enough in dormitory at university after some time you will got used to those people. Same thing here. But here are more things that conneting them.
You really don't have a clue about abusive relationships do you, what "Broken" means in this context!
Low self esteem means you have lost faith in yourself, part of which is losing faith in your ability to make good decisions.
The thought of someone with low self esteem magically actualizing a self treatment plan is surreal.
Low Self Esteem leads to Apathy, Clinical Depression, Anxiety, (as all these nasty little remarks burrow into her psyche), collectively combining into the state commonly known as "Broken".
Yes. It's true that people in that condition can't analyze clearly what is going on and what they should do right now. But that is happening only when a full scale depression(clinical) with her. When she don't know is there a point of moving at all or not. In some cases people refuse to eat. Suicidal thoughts and such. Apathy, anxiety are just symptoms. All this is not about Amy.
She can go to the gum CONSTANTLY. Even before MC find her. She is understanding what is going on around her and can act. Yes, her self esteem is damaged badly but not to the state of clinical depression.
Even that she is saying that she is "a hug" during the sex is showing that she has a mental problems but she is not like a lifeless rope that don't understand what is going on here and who is fucking her.
Thus she understand what is going on and still deciding to cheat on husband even before she knows about his cheating. Then she decide with a bit help of manipulation from MC that it's good idea to humiliate husband.
Not to divorce, not to talk with him about HOW bad everything. The only talk was about more attention(as i remember) from him to her.
Cheating then feeding a huge humiliation to husband that will lead to anger. A VERY bad and stupid decision.
First of all the Fire is gone at this point, there is just ash left.
Fire is there just another kind of it. Abusiveness is a fire. A fire of hating not loving. As i said love and hate are always goes together.
If it weren't for the rest of your post, this would be the point I'd say "finally you get it", the whole point is to humilate him, to make him understand that he has lost her, not only lost her but driven her into the arms of someone superior. That he will be the one crying over this breakup, not her!
There is no such thing as "even" in a mess like this, if you really think two wrongs make a right then you are already lost.
Humiliation will lead to two things anger and repressed anger. If husband after this won't come up with idea that it's better to forgive her and accept that what he did is wrong then somebody will got hurt. Her wife, street whore, children or next wife because anger won't go away if you don't work with it. There won't be a "ahh! I lost her. It's all my fault. I'm such an asshole.".
For that you need accepting of who you are. Husband clearly don't have that because he is raping someone during sleep.
Two "-" never will become a "+" in real life. There are exceptions but that just confirms the rule. I'm talking about why people even think that revenge sex is a good idea. In most cases they think it makes them even.
Why are you talking about "if you want to be in the marriage", the marriage is dead, and has been for a long time, the trust is long gone.
Because i'm trying to understand what she has in thoughts(yeah it's author thoughts but you understand). There are two options:
  1. She want to be in that marriage. (Even if this marriage is dead she still said that she don't want a divorce)
  2. She don't want to be in that marriage. (But she clearly don't want that kind of treatment from her husband)
Then i'm trying to understand why she want to be in the marriage or why she don't want to.
Yeah the healthiest decision would have been to take the children as far from him as she could and divorce him for everything she could get... but if she was capable of making healthy decisions she wouldn't be BROKEN!
So you think that she is broken and have a clinical depression. Why do you think it's the best to give children to the person who don't have a job, can't find it(because of the depression) and needs a medical attention?
I don't think that she has severed so much and has full scale a depression. Just a badly damaged seld esteem.
Not all marriages are worth fighting for, if they had caught it near the beginning it might have been saved with counseling, but the rot was left untreated for too long and now nothing is left but toxins.
Well if you don't care about person then husband will crush both of them right after he heard their plan about revenge sex. Same goes to wife. If he(she)'s a coward type then poison will move on the scene.
So i think there is love but it has changed to hate. Because of their problems(frustration because of everything is bad) that they didn't solve before.
For health relationship they need to burn to the ground all toxic relationship that they have and begin from the start. This is a years(5-10) of constant work. It's very hard but not impossible.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You know there is a pharase that a wise man have said:
I tried to read what you wrote with causticity but on "my narrow mind" i have stoped. Please rephrase the things that you wrote. I still feel furious but it's towards the game. Not you.

No. I'm not trolling. To be honest this is the first game when i'm writing something like this about game. Where stupid actions are just SO STUPID that i can't ignore it. I want to hear some other people's opinion.
I'm Sorry I have removed "Little" since I don't know you and that was a little rude
And I was trying to refering to you aparent state of mind about this game and your veiw of what happends in game.
So that my bad sorry.
And you may not believe it but I was being polite I would of said "Tiny Little" If I had wanted to insult you.
However insulting you wasn't my intention I just wanted point out how aparently singualr and rather narrow minded your take on the game apeard.

I admit to writing aggressively however that stems from dealing with truelly narrow minded people that are oblivious to any point of veiw but their own again sorry MY BAD.

And again no offence.
Your Words of Wisdom quote was nice but in the world most people live in they are words of Idealism not Wisdom.
And as much as I admire the sentiment in your quoted Words of Wisdom.
I would argue that "don't eat yellow snow" has just as much Wisdom and is slightly more usefull and relivent in this world.

Now to a point you make.

She should just of divorced him and of Left along time ago if it was that bad, ah but life is rarely that simple,

Even before she knew about his infidelity she would be unlikly to do either.
There are many reasons a Woman stays in a dead marraige here's just a couple
If she loved her kids as it says she do's.
Or she still has any feelings for her turd of a husband no matter how small athough nolonger love .
Has minor feelings still and Husband convinces her it will reflect badly on his life and work.
Husband threatens her with taking the kids from her, harming the kids, harming her, or even himself.
Even the idea she would be admiting to a mistake if she gives up on a bad marriage.
All these are proven reasons given in RL.
Stupid maybe but they can all be reasons for not giving up for a Woman.

Then one reason for her not doing you hint at.
And that's he would probably and most likley will be able to get full custody of her kids.
And as a dentist he has money. and home, a stable income all of which she doesn't.
And He most likely would just to spite her.
Don't forget he systematically embarked on mental abuse of her as soon as his feeling for her died.
If he even truelly had feelings for her to sart with do Narcissists, Manipulators like her husband ever truly love anyone.
And lets not forget this is a man who supossedly loves his kids enough he willing to permently traumatize them by.
A) Being a serial Rapist despite the risk of prison when he's found out.
And B) being more than willing to kill someone right infront of them.

Although you also seem to forget he doesn't have to stay either.
He could divorce her and or just walk away just as easly as she could.
Except in his case it will cost him money to do so and thats probably the only reason.

Then in your first post you go on and seem to blame her alone for any truama the kids might face.
From their Dad deciding to kill Mom or her lover.
And then going to prision because of it.
Seriously where is your logic in that?.

Even if she strung him up from the ceiling in the middle of the night by his balls then laid underneath him laughing.
He still wouldn't morally or legally be free of the responsibility for A) killing her
And B) The mental scar's he will cause his kids from him killing her and then going to prison for it.

And I remind you to the best of my knowledge they did not have sex infront of her childrens faces.

Although Morally if not legally if she could prove longterm mental abuse she could probably be excused for stinging him up by the balls.

But for any blame to belong to her for her death and any metal scaring of her children that might cause to be valid.
Either the rope would have to break or the ceiling collapse.
There by causeing him to fall and crush her to death.
And even then she can only really be blamed for A) useing faulty equipment or a weak ceiling.
And B) being silly enough to lay underneath him.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm arguing about what smart woman would do in my opinion.

My point that those kind of relationships can develop mostly not because of the body changes. Things like more time to children less for husband, changing in how husband and/or wife can spend his/her time at home, more restrictions and less freedom. All this is effecting more than "not so perky tits". In other words not physically problems but mentally.

In short: because he got used to her.
More thoughts: He got used to her not only in a bad way(she is the one that he can abuse and nobody and nothing can stop it) but in a good way too(safety that he is used to). Even if you are living with somebody close enough in dormitory at university after some time you will got used to those people. Same thing here. But here are more things that conneting them.

Yes. It's true that people in that condition can't analyze clearly what is going on and what they should do right now. But that is happening only when a full scale depression(clinical) with her. When she don't know is there a point of moving at all or not. In some cases people refuse to eat. Suicidal thoughts and such. Apathy, anxiety are just symptoms. All this is not about Amy.
She can go to the gum CONSTANTLY. Even before MC find her. She is understanding what is going on around her and can act. Yes, her self esteem is damaged badly but not to the state of clinical depression.
Even that she is saying that she is "a hug" during the sex is showing that she has a mental problems but she is not like a lifeless rope that don't understand what is going on here and who is fucking her.
Thus she understand what is going on and still deciding to cheat on husband even before she knows about his cheating. Then she decide with a bit help of manipulation from MC that it's good idea to humiliate husband.
Not to divorce, not to talk with him about HOW bad everything. The only talk was about more attention(as i remember) from him to her.
Cheating then feeding a huge humiliation to husband that will lead to anger. A VERY bad and stupid decision.

Fire is there just another kind of it. Abusiveness is a fire. A fire of hating not loving. As i said love and hate are always goes together.

Humiliation will lead to two things anger and repressed anger. If husband after this won't come up with idea that it's better to forgive her and accept that what he did is wrong then somebody will got hurt. Her wife, street whore, children or next wife because anger won't go away if you don't work with it. There won't be a "ahh! I lost her. It's all my fault. I'm such an asshole.".
For that you need accepting of who you are. Husband clearly don't have that because he is raping someone during sleep.
Two "-" never will become a "+" in real life. There are exceptions but that just confirms the rule. I'm talking about why people even think that revenge sex is a good idea. In most cases they think it makes them even.

Because i'm trying to understand what she has in thoughts(yeah it's author thoughts but you understand). There are two options:
  1. She want to be in that marriage. (Even if this marriage is dead she still said that she don't want a divorce)
  2. She don't want to be in that marriage. (But she clearly don't want that kind of treatment from her husband)
Then i'm trying to understand why she want to be in the marriage or why she don't want to.

So you think that she is broken and have a clinical depression. Why do you think it's the best to give children to the person who don't have a job, can't find it(because of the depression) and needs a medical attention?
I don't think that she has severed so much and has full scale a depression. Just a badly damaged seld esteem.

Well if you don't care about person then husband will crush both of them right after he heard their plan about revenge sex. Same goes to wife. If he(she)'s a coward type then poison will move on the scene.
So i think there is love but it has changed to hate. Because of their problems(frustration because of everything is bad) that they didn't solve before.
For health relationship they need to burn to the ground all toxic relationship that they have and begin from the start. This is a years(5-10) of constant work. It's very hard but not impossible.
I think I've already already covered all the points I can, writing much more will just be repeating them, So I'll make one more attempt to summarize my points, maybe clarify some.

• I think Amy has made a lot of bad decisions throughout her life, I suspect she married young (the first man who swept her of her feet), I suspect he married her for her cheerleader body (which failed to last forever).
    She stayed because she didn't know what else to do, trying to tough it out for the sake of the children (maybe her parents had a distant relationship so that what she think marriage is)

• I disagree with your assessment of her mental condition, I think she is clinically depressed, I think she was like a drowning woman, that is why she grabbed onto the MC so quickly, became so dependent on him in such a short time. I suspect if she hadn't met the MC she would have eventually committed suicide, either physically or mentally, seeking oblivion with alcohol or drugs. I think the only thing that prevented this was the dependency of her children, once that was gone she'd have nothing.

• I don't think you grasp how abusive relationships like this develop, think of it like being in a sauna while someone gradually turns up the temperature, you don't really notice the change from the inside, but someone walking in would be shocked how hot it is.
    The victims in those types abusive relationships generally don't feel like they can complain since the levels of abuse rise so gradually, it feels "natural" once they have already absorbed the previous layers of psyche damaging toxicity.
A lot of your points seem based in "therapy" points, things that might interest a counselor in addressing their issues, but none of this is relevant to the game, nobody is in a therapy session, nobody is taking the role of outsider, providing a balanced unbiased opinion.
We have an "Abusive Husband" and a "Victim Wife" (in a sham of a marriage), and a Horny MC... That's it... if the Horny MC was replaced by a therapist MC, then maybe it would turn out differently, but then it wouldn't be a porn game.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes