Sep 3, 2020
this game is pretty bad and boring, dont know why it has this rate.
yeah if I remember correctly one of the main girls

doesn't even have any content she was skipped over completely in a rush to finish the game

and I haven't played in a while so take it with a grain of salt but what I remember is that the game doesn't even have a main story it just has a bunch of objectives

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
yeah if I remember correctly one of the main girls

doesn't even have any content she was skipped over completely in a rush to finish the game

and I haven't played in a while so take it with a grain of salt but what I remember is that the game doesn't even have a main story it just has a bunch of objectives
i played the game like 2 h today and deleted it , it doesn t improve it just get worst

Sep 3, 2020
i played the game like 2 h today and deleted it , it doesn t improve it just get worst
yeah and if I remember correctly the game had good ideas like there was this girl with scars

originally I thought it was going to be a long and Beautiful Love Story

with a lot of emotion but it went nowhere and like I said the game has no real story
it's just go here do this to get this sex scene

and don't get me started on the sandbox

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
this game is pretty bad and boring, dont know why it has this rate.
Because at the time when it was still incomplete a lot of people at the time saw the potential of the game. I know this because I kept up with it before it was finished and I saw a lot that could have been done with it and each of the characters at the time. Sadly when it was finished like everyone here I was also disappointed.

So much potential went to waste and a lot of the endings didn't make any type of sense whatsoever. Like for example when you made the dangerous choice with Amy for example and you got shot that should have taken you to a game over screen instead of back in the apartment you shared with your cousin.

There is also the ending with your cousin as well that if you choose the other choice ends up leading you back to your ex which made 0 sense as well.

I could go on but I will stop.

J.mard93

May 16, 2022
Hi all, new user here and I have gone through every storyline but cannot figure out how to progress with Sophie beyong her "getting comfortable" around me and not wearing clothes around the house. Any tips?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
as i said before the game story is great but sadly the choices doesn't matter the outcome is the same ofc if you choose to be rude to monkey xD she won't be back but i didn't see end that the sad part

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
this is complete? feels like a lot of stuff is remaining to be added? im confused.
Exactly my thoughts the characters looks Mature and Hot but sadly the choices doesn't matter at all and that's what need someone to rethink completed word to on hold to add a real multiplay endings
so the choices would have meaning to it

Reactions: shawnnation

askl115

Nov 10, 2021
You did extract it right?
In 'PersonalTrainer/game' folder
yes, but it seems that this game stores saves somewhere else too, because if i delete its folder and extract blank game with added full save, i still can play with my save i deleted a moment ago, but not with full save

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
yes, but it seems that this game stores saves somewhere else too, because if i delete its folder and extract blank game with added full save, i still can play with my save i deleted a moment ago, but not with full save
Renpy saves are stored in [gamefolder]/game/saves AND .../Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/[gamefolder]

Reactions: askl115

Mr kkk

May 27, 2022
what a hard day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. I can't wait to get home and get some sleep. what to do when this tip appears?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what a hard day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. I can't wait to get home and get some sleep. what to do when this tip appears?
I don't remember this specific event, but have you tried going home and sleeping?? (before midnight)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes