RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So.... Almost a year has passed since PT is completed. Any concrete news/progress about his next game ?

Reactions: Domiek

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
So I finally found this game, and played all it has to offer, then came over to check out this thread, since clearly there was more content planned; storylines aren't complete and say as much. I read the last couple pages of posts, read the explanation linked in the first post, and here is my opinion:

I'm generally not impressed by anyone complaining about free* stuff not being complete or abandoned. None of the people making the games here owes us content, or to spend more of their life on something they're no longer into for whatever reason.

That said, I find the conduct by developer Domiek to be dishonest and scornful. This isn't a complete game, should not be marked as such, and is not in a 1.0 state. If you want it to be regarded it that way, then clean up the "story not finished" tags, or finish the stories. I get that you describe it as a learning experience you didn't intend to complete, but as far as I can see that's a duck. You had good writing, good humor, and good art in this story, and put way too much time into making it all work and advance this far for me to believe that's true. I mean, I'm sure it was a learning experience, but I don't believe you intended to leave it incomplete when you started it.

And frankly, it's confusing. Even as is, I'd call it 90% done. Several routes are so close they could be wrapped up in a couple scenes, and three or four others could be wrapped up with "it was fun, have a good time out there!" The only real sticking point is Mayan, who unfortunately might need to be cut. In fact, if the last couple events with Sophie and Amy were cut, you could wrap it up in a single update; the MC says goodbye to everyone, and jets off with Sophie, easy wrapup. I love pregnant content, but Amy's easily done at "has self confidence back, turns in rapist husband and starts a new life with her kids" without that drama.

At a minimum, this game is advertising for your work, so not finishing it is a neon sign telling anyone coming by not to invest, monetarily or emotionally, in any other projects of yours, even if it claims to be complete (which I would assume is a major reason for the dishonest claim that it's complete). If you just said "it's at 0.8 but I'm done with it, sorry," I could accept that! But this, no.

Sorry for the dissertation.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Just started, you guys making me think I should stop. Example I just got Mayan her swimsuit, then says there nothing more to do with her....uh, she like the one I was actually interested in.

Edit: Nevermind, says completed, but in the game says under construction. Sooooooo, guessing this technically abandoned then, I'll just stop and pass then.

Last edited:

Garbage Man

Dec 26, 2021
Is there any audio is this game? I booted it up to check it out and there were zero sounds. Not sure if this is just for the beginning of the game or the whole thing?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Just started, you guys making me think I should stop. Example I just got Mayan her swimsuit, then says there nothing more to do with her....uh, she like the one I was actually interested in.

Edit: Nevermind, says completed, but in the game says under construction. Sooooooo, guessing this technically abandoned then, I'll just stop and pass then.
give it a try, the game is good, its just not finished. but there are alot of good material in here. it just sucks that the guy just gave up and left.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes