old_fart

Dec 13, 2020
Hi. I solved my problem a couple of days ago. The saves were in the correct place. It turns out I just needed to delete the game's folder from the roaming folder. Then I reopened it and everything was fine. Thanks. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You wrote
in the other stories only sex and creampies (not all of them, some were left aborted)
So my question was what content(i.e. scenes) do we see?
the content you see in the tags.
From memory ( I played this in Jan/Feb 21)
there are are around 6 girls you can shag
1x Milf with decent story, you can get her pregnant (Main Side character :p, most complete story)
1x milf with minimal story 2 or 3 generic sex scenes (Side character)
1x Muscle Queen, with some Femdom, MaleDom. (Started to get good, then straight to a "fuck it" ending)
2x Bimbos with some generic Bimbo action (minimal story)
1x Corruption story minimal content (side character)
1x Damaged princess (Completely dropped story, It began like she was a major character, then Nothing, not even a "fuck it" ending, she just dropped into a loop)
1x Cousin, some generic scene, (with a "fuck it" ending, might have been more content than I'm givng credit for, she never caught my attention)
1x possible LI with a story that barely started ("fuck it" ending)
3 or 4 Generic scenes with background characters

This starts of like a really good game, with beleivable characters, and one of the stories is really quite good, but alot of this content feels incomplete, like the Developer just got bored and said "fuck it I don't care anymore", and just called it complete.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
1x Milf with decent story, you can get her pregnant (Main Side character :p, most complete story)
1x Muscle Queen, with some Femdom, MaleDom. (Started to get good, then straight to a "fuck it" ending)
1x Damaged princess (Completely dropped story, It began like she was a major character, then Nothing, not even a "fuck it" ending, she just dropped into a loop)
1x Cousin, some generic scene, (with a "fuck it" ending, might have been more content than I'm givng credit for, she never caught my attention)

This starts of like a really good game, with beleivable characters, and one of the stories is really quite good, but alot of this content feels incomplete, like the Developer just got bored and said "fuck it I don't care anymore", and just called it complete.
Thank you for this detailed information.
I was thinking in terms of pregnancy content as that what was I asked.
Not OK that the dev just decided it was "done" I'll try the game regardless.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for this detailed information.
I was thinking in terms of pregnancy content as that what was I asked.
Not OK that the dev just decided it was "done" I'll try the game regardless.
Pregnancy is minimal, just some round belly scenes IIRC, there is some good content in there, Amy was one of my favourite characters in a long while, just makes it more disappointing how it ended.

Reactions: rayserker7 and t727

old_fart

Dec 13, 2020
If you're using Windows, paste the save files to this folder too:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Gym-1517986565
I don't know if the numbers at the end of the file name is the same everyone btw.

Reactions: bybro2567

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021

I think you should copy and paste this as a review.
Id played this a long time ago, and your comments help me understand what the game is now, and I'll take pass on revisiting it and probably wasting my time. Ciao gratsi!

Reactions: Darkaura
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes