Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing Mayan's ending.

It was painfully obvious from the moment she opened up that it was never going to end well for her. She's been through too much and is far too messed in the head for any kind of happy ending.

Sooner or later she'd either end up hurting the person she's with physically or herself. She always seemed on the edge of her breaking point.

There are only 2 ways out for her. She's either going to end herself or she's going to spend her life doped up on medication in a facility.

Reactions: functionaladdict

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Almost two weeks ago we went to the hospital for an induced labor and seven days later came home with a healthy baby MC. I'd be lying if I said that I've gotten much work done during this period. On one hand, as first time parents, there's a lot of learning and sleepless nights as to be expected. On the other hand, I'm also losing a lot of sleep because I know all too well that in this business the MC's dad is almost always dead. Can't let my guard down around him no matter how cute he is.

Grandparents flew in the other day and will be staying for a few weeks so this will hopefully free up some time for me to start getting some work done again as we fall into the rhythm of this next chapter of our lives. I can't believe how much happiness little MC gives me even as I'm up at 4am wiping up his shitty diaper.

Cheers,
Dom

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Almost two weeks ago we went to the hospital for an induced labor and seven days later came home with a healthy baby MC. I'd be lying if I said that I've gotten much work done during this period. On one hand, as first time parents, there's a lot of learning and sleepless nights as to be expected. On the other hand, I'm also losing a lot of sleep because I know all too well that in this business the MC's dad is almost always dead. Can't let my guard down around him no matter how cute he is.

Grandparents flew in the other day and will be staying for a few weeks so this will hopefully free up some time for me to start getting some work done again as we fall into the rhythm of this next chapter of our lives. I can't believe how much happiness little MC gives me even as I'm up at 4am wiping up his shitty diaper.

Cheers,
Dom
Congratulations, been there, done that: scarred permanently by the dirty diapers. It's all a blur now - grateful for the resilience of the human mind - otherwise we would never go through it again. Paint covers my daughter's earliest accomplishments - nothing more needs to be said. Get rest while you can.

Reactions: Henry73au

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I have a question?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
r? thanks

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was going to ask the same question? I just finished all the events..what do I do now?
It's been a long time now so I definitely could be misremembering, but I think the real ending is basically with the MC's cousin. Other plotlines are relatively tied up, but there's not actually an ending like a grand final scene or anything. If you've done all events, I believe the game's then over, even if you're still able to use the sandbox to go around the city.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
It's been a long time now so I definitely could be misremembering, but I think the real ending is basically with the MC's cousin. Other plotlines are relatively tied up, but there's not actually an ending like a grand final scene or anything. If you've done all events, I believe the game's then over, even if you're still able to use the sandbox to go around the city.

Thank you for replying...well that stinks...I was hoping for a actual ending...I was hoping that I'd have a choice to end up with someone like Sophie!!!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for replying...well that stinks...I was hoping for a actual ending...I was hoping that I'd have a choice to end up with someone like Sophie!!!
Yeah, you can effectively "finish" Sophie's story, but there's not like a conclusion screen or whatever. When I say "real" ending, I mean what seems most likely intended. I think, though, it's done in such a way that several of the girls have endings that imply she and the MC continue their relationship after the storyline's end. Whether you want "momma" giving the MC lovin' or you want the trash heap of a husband away from his wife, there should be some more-or-less conclusion with each of the primary girls. . . . I think. (But again, it's been a long time now.)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I wouldn't even play this right now since it's getting redone. Well maybe keep the original so you can spot the differences and whatever.

Reactions: V85 and balboa2151

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I wouldn't even play this right now since it's getting redone. Well maybe keep the original so you can spot the differences and whatever.
Oh...I didn't realize it was getting redone? Do you know when the updated version will be released ? Do you think that there will be a real ending next time? thanks

Reactions: V85

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Oh...I didn't realize it was getting redone? Do you know when the updated version will be released ? Do you think that there will be a real ending next time? thanks
It's not getting redone exactly. The dev is gonna add some things to some parts that were left unfinished because he plans on releasing it on steam.

Reactions: balboa2151

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
It's not getting redone exactly. The dev is gonna add some things to some parts that were left unfinished because he plans on releasing it on steam.
if the Dev releases it on steam then I assume Sophie won't be you cousin!!! I don't think steam allows that

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes