Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I think my real problem with this update is that it "feels" like there is very little content because you get through it so fast. Most other games have even less sex scenes per update but it takes a while to get to them. I think what this game is missing is some linear story elements or wider gaps between the scenes, cause otherwise you can just breeze through way too fast.
I feel the creator has been so focused on animations that he lost 2 important things:
1. Story, It felt like everything is a plot device for a sex scene.
2. Continuity in art. Some scenes seemed off. It felt that the skin on some characters was different and the anatomical part of the MC also looked different.

Having waited for almost 9 months I am conflicted as while the animations looked nice the content overall was poor. And if the story will have only 1 chapter left there will be a lot to resolve of which im unsure it will fit in a single update without feeling rushed.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
how are you supposed to progress with Sophie? It says she comes home late on a friday but all I get is the same content as thursday at 5pm

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Could someone please post an update for Mac?!?!
Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it personal-trainer-v0-75-domiek-mac
Download the PC version and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the personal-trainer-v0-75-domiek-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the personal-trainer-v0-75-domiek-mac app and enjoy

This technique should work for any Renpy game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This dinner scene with Amy and her husband is probably one of my favorite scenes in this game. :D

Besides, I don't know what kind of man you have to be to underestimate such a woman. She is beautiful and adorable. Well, that's better for MC because Amy belongs to him.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
If blender is what made you create these new animations then god BLESS DAZ for messing up so badly.

God damn these new animations are great! So much better than the old ones.

Reactions: Dalish

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
can anyone help me with Amy?

i've done amy in the gym met her in the coffee shop done her at the clothing store..but those were from a previous update..she has more?
that's where i am with your story too, but now i can't get any further.

Scene with Amy and The hostess, yoga room I believe.
I only ever meet Amy alone.

Can someone tell me what I have to do? The in-game walkthrough has no more hints for me (There are not hints currently avaible)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone tell me what I have to do? The in-game walkthrough has no more hints for me (There are not hints currently avaible)
You need to do some of the other events to catch up.

When her content is dry it will say no more events for this version.

Reactions: jackkane

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi,
can anyone help me with Amy?

that's where i am with your story too, but now i can't get any further.

I only ever meet Amy alone.

Some of Amy's progression is gated behind others. Sophie in particular.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I see the following tags: "male protagonist, female domination, futa/trans, trap, anal sex," and I wonder, is there (hope for) futa/trans/trap on male? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes