bobn

Oct 31, 2017
It should change to a generic end of content "better not bug her" after the first time she kicks your ass. I'll take a look at the script when i get home and see if there's a bug there.
I keep getting thrown into the situation by going into the weight room at that time. No way to avoid it.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I keep getting thrown into the situation by going into the weight room at that time. No way to avoid it.
Thanks for letting me know, sounds like I made an oopsy with the event trigger when fixing a previous bug. Good news is that you're not really missing any new content because of this bug. Just a bruised ego from getting your ass kicked daily.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
real good start, going to hang on for another update before i jump on the wagon tho... hoping for a younger model or two hah

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
yeah, better than a lot of games that have been in development for ages
Wow, that's one of the most generous compliments I've ever received. I hope I can live up to this statement within the next few updates.

One quality of life addition that's coming in the next update is a dynamic hint section, aka "point me in the right direction" for each character event.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I've finished the hint screen for the next update. This should make things easier without a walkthrough. Click on one of the girl's portraits to see a hint on how to unlock her next event.

This hint screen will not include repeatable scenes such as peeping on Sophie, Maria shower sex, etc.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
For an early version this was pretty good, a nice selection of characters and a good variety of scenes. I liked going between the multiple locations for different scenes as well. Although it was sometimes difficult to tell if you've reached the end of the current content at some points, the bodybuilder and the cousin are good examples.

A suggestion I would make is that if we are going to repeat certain events, like watching the news at night, maybe have different convos on rotation? You could still use the same renders but just change the news stories to have different fun back and forth jokes with the cousin.

Or there is the convo with Mamma, with the dialogue after you've had sex with her were she gets off the treadmill and suggests you could have some fun again. Maybe when the main character turns her down and she goes back on the treadmill he could slap her ass just to mess with her?

These are just some random suggestions, if it doesn't suit what you have planned for the game just ignore my dumb shit lol

Anyway, keep up the good work, looking forward to the next version :eazyHype:

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I really like his Patreon Goalx'Dx'Dx'D
Proves to my wife that I'm not just "wasting money to play with stupid naked computer girls".
@Domiek You have a good game here. I really like it.
I hope you get many patrons so you can achieve this goal and can prove your wife wrongx'D
Best of luck

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Really love the content here so far. Great models with good variety in sizes, age and skin colours. Amy is an amazing natural beauty and not just another plastic supermodel with ideal everything devs usually use. Both face and body has some interesting realistic details. That's what i like. The fact that she's redhead with freckles is a really big turn on too. Not to mention her delicious submissiveness.
Same goes for Mamma Maria aka best grandma. Her cheeky personality combined with that hunger in eyes. :kissingheart: And those curves are astonishing. Hot black milfs (and i guess gilfs) like her is one of my all-time favourites.
Hikari is just the cutest ever! Though Sophie can be damn cute too. And of course i'm quite excited about Jenna's storyline. Seems like a tough nut to crack. :winkytongue: But all the better.
Scenario is interesting with lots of very funny jokes. This "pretending to be gay" is quite hilarious concept. I love it. I remember some other game using that too pretty nicely.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
T
I noticed a bunch of typos and such, but here are the ones I actually wrote down:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for doing this bagger. Someone pointed out that Atom has a built in spell checker that I need to look into activating. Will be better than trying to spot read it :)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's funny (refreshing) to see home many members are hot for Amy and her milf body. I love it! I've always had a thing for Heavy Hangers (saggy? tits). My friend from the the UK describes them as Wobbley-Dangley. I love how they move. I find Sophie is super sexy also. Can't wait for the next release! Great job @Domiek

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
I think most games use the same models and you get tired of the same women in various games just with different hair and clothes its refreshing to see someone make an effort changing the characters and to be fair real looking women are more relatable than the barbie type ones we see (acceptation being the mum in milfy city :heartcoveredeyes:)

Reactions: Amedore and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It's funny (refreshing) to see home many members are hot for Amy and her milf body. I love it! I've always had a thing for Heavy Hangers (saggy? tits). My friend from the the UK describes them as Wobbley-Dangley. I love how they move. I find Sophie is super sexy also. Can't wait for the next release! Great job @Domiek
The sexiest view imo is when you're laying on your back while getting head, and real wobbley-dangleys sway back and forth, occasionally brushing against your skin. Fake boobies have their own perks (unintentional pun), but watching gravity at play is so much sexier.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes