VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@ImJustThatKinky Just a friendly advice though: don't count too much/spend too much on the voice acting. Partial voiced lines I think it's fine, but don't.. "abuse" too much of this, because some games died (or got completed with half of the content promised - *cough* futanari quest *cough*) while focusing on this, right at the start of a project.
With this I don't want to throw bad luck on you absolutely, in fact quite the opposite. Keep that in mind c:

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Well I fucked up guys, that was the demo I uploaded and not the actual version I'm...kind of really sad that I fucked up so bad but I would really like if you guys would play the actual version and give your guys opinion on it, since I think I'm going for a kind of different style Ren'Py game.

PC

MAC

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
No idea if it's optional or not, but gay content is not in this demo. Only the missionary scene it seems, looking at the image folder.
Looks like a fun project though. Artwork is good and I always like games with silly stories and situations. :D
I'll keep an eye on this one and hope it grows to be something nice.
Yo Logic, I'm sorry that you played the demo XD that was the wrong version. I'm happy you seem like you want to see more so you can download the new link to see more my good friend. I would really love to see what you think.

Reactions: Loqic

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Will do! Thanks mate! And good luck on the development. :D
NP I'm sad that so many people played the wrong version but I hope they all come back and try out the actual one. I've gotten a few great private messages that make me really want to keep pushing and making this game.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, I'm not into gay content - not shitting on anyone's fetish here - but I like the artwork and since it's not all about gay content...I am definitely intrigued. Nothing left to do but dive in head first! Thanks for the upload!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Well I fucked up guys, that was the demo I uploaded and not the actual version I'm...kind of really sad that I fucked up so bad but I would really like if you guys would play the actual version and give your guys opinion on it, since I think I'm going for a kind of different style Ren'Py game.

PC

MAC

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
skips to the end an its the same* did i miss something? :FeelsBadMan:
More content is be in the version. I'll have 3 new scenes and one of them will be voiced. The new things is the stuff in the beginning, but if you skipped all that and went right to the scene then I guess this game isn't for you XD, sicne it's very character heavy. But if you're more into the scenes, then you'll have to wait for November 1st

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Okay, I'm not into gay content - not shitting on anyone's fetish here - but I like the artwork and since it's not all about gay content...I am definitely intrigued. Nothing left to do but dive in head first! Thanks for the upload!
Np thank you for having an interest in my game. And don't worry about the gay content, it's not in this version and they'll be a lot more fetishes that will be coming out that hopeful hit your taste buds...weird frazing I know. I hope you give me your opinion after you're done playing.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

arckport

Oct 1, 2018
Android port:
for more visit my blog :
arckport.blogspot.com

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Np thank you for having an interest in my game. And don't worry about the gay content, it's not in this version and they'll be a lot more fetishes that will be coming out that hopeful hit your taste buds...weird frazing I know. I hope you give me your opinion after you're done playing.
Will we be able to avoid content we aren't interested in? I hope so because I love the art style.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Will we be able to avoid content we aren't interested in? I hope so because I love the art style.
Yep, if you played to first part you'll see that the characters mention that it's about accepting people for their fetishes but that doesn't mean you have to act them out, so everything you're not into can be avoided.

Reactions: Heroine and kkai

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well, I dove in head first and I didn't crack my skull open on the bottom of the pool, so that's a good sign! A few thoughts:

Personally, I'm not big on the voice acting. Not a deal breaker, I just went into options and silenced voices.

I'm curious on the art for the game. Are the backgrounds considered finish, or are they just place holders for now? Same for the bullies that M encounters at school. If they aren't really important to the story - I'm not sure if the bullies will be needing 'help' in the future - will they continue to be outlines? I like the art for Jessica's scene, and if other customers get the same detail, the h-scenes ought to be enjoyable.

I like the 'game' part where you try to figure out what is sexually frustrating for the customer!

The MC feels...odd. I get the sense that he is just a tool to help others with their sexual inhibitions and if I look at M in this light, I think I can enjoy the game, I just don't feel any connection to M though. I think that there will be more to M's future than work. Angel and Miss Bell seem to have plans. If that's the case, I'm hoping M gets to treat S as a slave!

This demo is just that, a demo, and it's bare bones right now. I like the option of just going into 'auto-pilot' and skipping the scene if that ain't your fetish. I think that as much as this is a game for players, @ImJustThatKinky is using this game to see how many different situations he can come up with and draw. In a few updates, I'm hoping for more content and kink! Good luck!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
More content is be in the version. I'll have 3 new scenes and one of them will be voiced. The new things is the stuff in the beginning, but if you skipped all that and went right to the scene then I guess this game isn't for you XD, sicne it's very character heavy. But if you're more into the scenes, then you'll have to wait for November 1st
yep, sorry for that, i just wanted to see if more content was added *after* the sex escene, i think i may skip the *actual added content* cause of that. but nice job!.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Well, I dove in head first and I didn't crack my skull open on the bottom of the pool, so that's a good sign! A few thoughts:

Personally, I'm not big on the voice acting. Not a deal breaker, I just went into options and silenced voices.

I'm curious on the art for the game. Are the backgrounds considered finish, or are they just place holders for now? Same for the bullies that M encounters at school. If they aren't really important to the story - I'm not sure if the bullies will be needing 'help' in the future - will they continue to be outlines? I like the art for Jessica's scene, and if other customers get the same detail, the h-scenes ought to be enjoyable.

I like the 'game' part where you try to figure out what is sexually frustrating for the customer!

The MC feels...odd. I get the sense that he is just a tool to help others with their sexual inhibitions and if I look at M in this light, I think I can enjoy the game, I just don't feel any connection to M though. I think that there will be more to M's future than work. Angel and Miss Bell seem to have plans. If that's the case, I'm hoping M gets to treat S as a slave!

This demo is just that, a demo, and it's bare bones right now. I like the option of just going into 'auto-pilot' and skipping the scene if that ain't your fetish. I think that as much as this is a game for players, @ImJustThatKinky is using this game to see how many different situations he can come up with and draw. In a few updates, I'm hoping for more content and kink! Good luck!
Thank you very much for your comment, it's really appreciated. In the next update, which I'm hoping to be release on November the 1st, they'll be 3 new scenes. And the background are place holder, but they are suppose to be grayed out like that. The bullies are not place holders, you might can pick up that they are gray for a reason as you talk to Nerdy Girl and she turns into Sachi. And as the game progress you'll see that I'm making this game more for the player then myself, I want to make a Ren'Py game that's different from the usual just play for the sex and instead play for the sex and story. I hope you'll keep following the game and see what it grows into.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
yep, sorry for that, i just wanted to see if more content was added *after* the sex escene, i think i may skip the *actual added content* cause of that. but nice job!.
Aw so you don't care about the story :( but that's fine. Will you be playing the updated version for the 3 new sex scenes, or are you done with this game XD

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Aw so you don't care about the story :( but that's fine. Will you be playing the updated version for the 3 new sex scenes, or are you done with this game XD
i do care, i just skipped all the beginning thinking it would be something new at the previous end :FeelsBadMan:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes