VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah sorry that that's a deal breaker for you. I would like to know why it is though if you don't mind me asking?
Because I like to insert myself as the main character, and that's not possible with a MC who take it in the, you know. Wish you the best of luck in the future. If anything ever changes feel free to @ me.

Reactions: Lerd0

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
alot of folks require choice to avoid certain things totally....being able to not see is not enough for many..its the life of an adult game forum..so many types so little pleasing everyone..do your thing..its a good game..well done..and do not mind those that chose to bypass it..you'll get alot of players and support.
Thanks Rob.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Because I like to insert myself as the main character, and that's not possible with a MC who take it in the, you know. Wish you the best of luck in the future. If anything ever changes feel free to @ me.
Gotcha, understand. The game is more about help this boy find himself and the people who come along for the ride. Your more like a friend of his and not him. I would say give it a try without inserting yourself as him, but I understand your decision my dude..but you might be missing out on some hot scenes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Gotcha, understand. The game is more about help this boy find himself and the people who come along for the ride. Your more like a friend of his and not him. I would say give it a try without inserting yourself as him, but I understand your decision my dude..but you might be missing out on some hot scenes
Sorry but I know myself, without it being avoidable its best if I don't play it. Its does suck that I'll miss out on the rest of the game because of it, with how high quality everything is in the game, but that's just how it is.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
lookign at the preview pictures,i see that the black haired boy suddenly becomes a girl,does the game have male to female transformation or something?

Reactions: ImJustThatKinky

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Had to delete my patreon post for the game

Last edited:

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Yo! I just finished the latest installment and was very satisfied with how the story's progressed. I was glad to finally see the MC hook up with angel that scene was super hot. I'd love to see something involving Layla and Sachi later on too.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Yo! I just finished the latest installment and was very satisfied with how the story's progressed. I was glad to finally see the MC hook up with angel that scene was super hot. I'd love to see something involving Layla and Sachi later on too.
Well of course, that's in the plans. Ever main character will get their's

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, but what does oyb and irgl mean? And what does it mean in terms of the game?

LeperMessiah97

May 11, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed the strong Shin Megami Tensei: Persona influence?

Yeah, it's not like SMT invented the whole dating/social sim mechanic, but considering this games pretty obvious title, and that silhouette artwork...

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed the strong Shin Megami Tensei: Persona influence?

Yeah, it's not like SMT invented the whole dating/social sim mechanic, but considering this games pretty obvious title, and that silhouette artwork...
It's Persona but with sex...and dealing with US problems instead of Japanese problem

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
i played for awhile..its very unique..well written if a bit extreme in personalities at times(fits though) i was seeing if i could travel a purely straight route..you cannot..you CAN though choose NOT to see the gay content..it happens..you just do not have to watch...the game sets itself apart from the crowd somewhat so those who are into everything they can experience will find this a good game..i myself..do not do gay routes so even though i did not see it..it happened..and thats not my MC...otherwise..its a quality tale and i recommend it for those who are cool with all routes open.
And that's Rob bring the thunder as always. It's always a joy to read your review

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes