VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Heyo, I finally got around to finishing the version that was posted on here. I got to say I thought the voice acting was pretty good. It sort of reminded me of Danganronpa, or Persona. I also got hints of the persona series in the plot as well, which I thought was cool. Did that help inspire this game?
Anyways I noticed this game was still categorized as being on hold. I was wondering if you'd made any progress since July 4th? After having played through the demo I definitely think I'll support the game on patreon, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Oop! I just double checked the Patreon Page, I see the next update is coming out on Aug.1st
I truly can't contain my hype. And yes, it is inspired by Persona. Think of a Persona that's talking more about the problem us in the US face, and is has sex. I'm so happy you like the game and I hope you enjoy the next update

Reactions: Dankwank

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
XD thanks, but I really wish I could have added more content for how long the wait was, but a lot of complication came up.
waiting for good content is always welcome, more if it comes from dedication and perseverance. as long as the content is good, its worth the wait.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
waiting for good content is always welcome, more if it comes from dedication and perseverance. as long as the content is good, its worth the wait.
Thanks, that really means alot. If you decide to play the game, then I hope you enjoy everything that I've added

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i played for awhile..its very unique..well written if a bit extreme in personalities at times(fits though) i was seeing if i could travel a purely straight route..you cannot..you CAN though choose NOT to see the gay content..it happens..you just do not have to watch...the game sets itself apart from the crowd somewhat so those who are into everything they can experience will find this a good game..i myself..do not do gay routes so even though i did not see it..it happened..and thats not my MC...otherwise..its a quality tale and i recommend it for those who are cool with all routes open.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Whatever your sexual preference, there is no excuse not playing this game... that's all. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: ImJustThatKinky

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh this game is still alive, nice. What kind of fetishes does the new update involve? Also is it true that the gay scene aren't avoidable, just skippable?

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Oh this game is still alive, nice. What kind of fetishes does the new update involve? Also is it true that the gay scene aren't avoidable, just skippable?
What is the different between avoidable a skippable? Also, can't really reveal the kinks that are involved since it would kind of spoil the figuring out aspect of the game XD

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What is the different between avoidable a skippable? Also, can't really reveal the kinks that are involved since it would kind of spoil the figuring out aspect of the game XD
Well at least to me If I can avoid something it doesn't happen altogether, skippable means the scene doesn't play but still happens. The latter is the worst, and a super lazy way of making content optional.

Reactions: Lerd0

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Well at least to me If I can avoid something it doesn't happen altogether, skippable means the scene doesn't play but still happens. The latter is the worst, and a super lazy way of making content optional.
Gotcha, well you have to talk to the person storywise to help them with their problem. Once you figure out their problem the game will ask you do you want to see the scene. The game is about helping people accept their kinks, but you don't have to view them. Sachi said it best

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Ha ha ha ha I am a oyb I am a irgl some one was drunk when making this game at some point :sneaky:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Gotcha, well you have to talk to the person storywise to help them with their problem. Once you figure out their problem the game will ask you do you want to see the scene. The game is about helping people accept their kinks, but you don't have to view them. Sachi said it best
Ok so you are forced to do it, sorry but that's kinda a deal breaker for me as well. Too bad, I quite liked this game when I played the 0.1.

Reactions: Lerd0

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Ok so you are forced to do it, sorry but that's kinda a deal breaker for me as well. Too bad, I quite liked this game when I played the 0.1.
Yeah sorry that that's a deal breaker for you. I would like to know why it is though if you don't mind me asking?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah sorry that that's a deal breaker for you. I would like to know why it is though if you don't mind me asking?
alot of folks require choice to avoid certain things totally....being able to not see is not enough for many..its the life of an adult game forum..so many types so little pleasing everyone..do your thing..its a good game..well done..and do not mind those that chose to bypass it..you'll get alot of players and support.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes