wangfireyolo

Nov 27, 2018
I can't seem to go on a second date with Shizu and Nobuko.
Edit: Nevermind, I just had to go in the evening.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I figured out where the saves went. The new update places the saves in the "roaming" folder under appdata. I copied the old saves from the previous game folder in the "Local" folder into the new folder and it worked fine.
Well damn I wish I'd seen this before I started over, had to lightspeed run through to reunlock Mika to see some of the newer stuff. Not much sense copying them over now as I unlocked extra cards and stuff with the beach scenes, though on the other hand I doubt I found all the ones I had from before...

Was a nice update and I always enjoy checking out the game... I'm looking forward to when the story moves on a bit, or we get the goth girl on the poster... I'd actually like some of the other side characters to make some reappearances like Harlow (got me excited when we saw her on the beach) or the girl that bullies the camera girl and you fuck in that one flash back.

I was hoping the Emi and Nobuko (never sure if I'm getting the names right) threesome was sluttier somehow... like them going to town on each other with a double ended dildo trying to assert dominance and one up each other... but I did like that Mika seems to be growing into the role she's chosen for herself more.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
1665692694209.png
Second day, fresh game.
Tested and happens whenever I click on nevermind after clicking can you lend money and my trust is too low.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I figured out where the saves went. The new update places the saves in the "roaming" folder under appdata. I copied the old saves from the previous game folder in the "Local" folder into the new folder and it worked fine.
This would be great if it worked but I have no idea in which subfolder in Local are the SAVES. I copied the whole folder called User Data (as folder) from Local to Roaming but i still see no saves and also no scenes in the gallery! Should i move the content of the User Data folder outside of the folder?

EDIT
I did that and still no saves appear and no gallery. I am not a coder.. please tell me which files exactly i must copy from the Local to the Roaming location. How are the saves called and where are they in the old folder?

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This would be great if it worked but I have no idea in which subfolder in Local are the SAVES. I copied the whole folder called User Data (as folder) from Local to Roaming but i still see no saves and also no scenes in the gallery! Should i move the content of the User Data folder outside of the folder?
All I did was overwrite the UserData folder from:

%localappdata%\Pervert Action Timelapse

to the UserData folder in:

%appdata%\Pervert Action Timelapse

Worked fine for me.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
All I did was overwrite the UserData folder from:

%localappdata%\Pervert Action Timelapse

to the UserData folder in:

%appdata%\Pervert Action Timelapse

Worked fine for me.
But Pervert Action Timelapse folder in Roaming has a lot of folders and files in it:
4d6cc03940b31a0337af1be68ddec50b.png
Should i DELETE all these files and copy the User Data (which also has a lot of folders and files) from Local there?
Because just copying the User Data folder from Local to Roaming while letting everything there which was already there in Roaming did nothing. No saves, no gallery..

EDIT
Maybe you copied the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse as such from Local to Roaming which REPLACED all that was in Roaming (in other words, deleted what was there..)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
But Pervert Action Timelapse folder in Roaming has a lot of folders and files in it:
View attachment 2099436
Should i DELETE all these files and copy the User Data (which also has a lot of folders and files) from Local there?
Because just copying the User Data folder from Local to Roaming while letting everything there which was already there in Roaming did nothing. No saves, no gallery..

EDIT
Maybe you copied the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse as such from Local to Roaming which REPLACED all that was in Roaming (in other words, deleted what was there..)
actually, yes, I copied over everything.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
actually, yes, I copied over everything.
No, that also doesn't work. I copied the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Local to Roaming which asked to replace files with the same name.. i agreed. Started the game again and .. no saves, no gallery..
I then DELETED the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Roaming and copied again the folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Local into Roaming.. no saves, no gallery!

I then noticed that in the installed game folder for version 45, the sub folder "data" which exists in version 37, doesn't exist here. So i copied that folder (39.9 Mb) also in the folder of version 45.. still no saves, no gallery..

I give up trying to play this game. An update should work without such or even more (useless) efforts on the side of the player!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No, that also doesn't work. I copied the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Local to Roaming which asked to replace files with the same name.. i agreed. Started the game again and .. no saves, no gallery..
I then DELETED the whole folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Roaming and copied again the folder Pervert Action Timelapse from Local into Roaming.. no saves, no gallery!

I then noticed that in the installed game folder for version 45, the sub folder "data" which exists in version 37, doesn't exist here. So i copied that folder (39.9 Mb) also in the folder of version 45.. still no saves, no gallery..

I give up trying to play this game. An update should work without such or even more (useless) efforts on the side of the player!
hmm.. dunno what to tell ya then. I got my gallery back when moving the saves folder. Only thing I can think of is if you did this while leaving the game open instead of closing game, moving files, and then opening game again.

While we would all like updates to work every time, this game like many others on this site, are still in development. Things can change drastically during development that cause issues like this. It's a risk we all take while playing them.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
hmm.. dunno what to tell ya then. I got my gallery back when moving the saves folder. Only thing I can think of is if you did this while leaving the game open instead of closing game, moving files, and then opening game again.

While we would all like updates to work every time, this game like many others on this site, are still in development. Things can change drastically during development that cause issues like this. It's a risk we all take while playing them.
I know , i have more than 100 games from this site installed at this time and they are all in development. When some of them have a problem with the saves they just write on the opp something like "old saves don't work in this version". So at least we know and can decide to stop or to play from beginning..

I wish I knew what file extension do the save files have here. If it was renpy i would know exactly what to do to copy what and where, but here.. I don't even know what engine this "others" is..

But this is not your problem, thanks a lot for your time.
(oh.. and the game was not opened when i copied the data)

Last edited:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Updated Linux instructions:
- Download the Windows version.
- Go to .
- Download the version of electron that corresponds to the version you've downloaded, e.g. electron-v21.1.1-linux-x64.zip for 64-bit.
- Extract the electron zip, copy all the files in to the "Pervert Action Timelapse" folder and overwrite if prompted.
- Play the game with ./electron.

To get old saves back:
mv ~/.config/Pervert\ Action\ Timelapse/Default/SaveGame_* ~/.config/Pervert\ Action\ Timelapse/

Last edited:

Jun 21, 2017
GG. I've been avoiding this game for a long time because I thought it to be one of the many "fake ntr" games. Example: dude looks at tits = ntr xdd. Instead I nutted 3 times in like an hour. :sleep:

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes