Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone remember Adrift games from way back when? I remember being incredibly frustrated by the incessant bugs in BBBen games which prevented you from moving forward

I've not played a game by him in over a decade but if these games aren't bugged I'll give them a try!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone remember Adrift games from way back when? I remember being incredibly frustrated by the incessant bugs in BBBen games which prevented you from moving forward

I've not played a game by him in over a decade but if these games aren't bugged I'll give them a try!
I've never really had any problems with this game and i've played through a bunch of times. It's a much more standard VN style with dialogue choices and such instead of the typing in what you do like in some of his older stuff

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

I played a lot of those back in the Yahoo Groups AIF forum days and recall there was a period he played around with new Adrift libraries that caused some issues with crashes or something like that. That's about it though. Most of his games were fine.

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there somewhere a complete list of all the scenes that are currently in the game? Or if someone has everything, would they mind taking screenshots of their galleries? I really don't know how to check if i got everything besides checking all the changelogs and even then im not sure i found everything. For example, the Hirai gallery got two pages but i barely got the first page full.

In case the dev BBBen is around sometimes and reads this, would it be possible to at least add a counter at the bottom of the galleries? Something that shows how many scenes there are in total and how many have been found. That would help immensely.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
looks good but all download links are no longer showing any download info. please check and verify. thanks.

Reactions: f9656w

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
However please no one take it wrong. Am sure the game if fine, my eset just did not like the download site and its adware. Thanks for the help. I mostly us MGA or pixeldrain as they have shown to be the safest.

ailoveu

Jul 28, 2017

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
There's supposed to be a PC version, where is it? All I keep getting is the web version which doesn't open for me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes