BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
The program whith windows not work show the black window and nothing more.
If you have trouble opening the game in this version then a) make sure you've clicked inside the window and waited for it to load, but if it's still not working then b) go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local and delete the folder called "Pervert Action Timelapse" then try again.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If you have trouble opening the game in this version then a) make sure you've clicked inside the window and waited for it to load, but if it's still not working then b) go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local and delete the folder called "Pervert Action Timelapse" then try again.

I do what you say. But still blak window.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
HTML version has been removed from mega for violation of terms.

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
With the new version my old saves didnt load up.

So I startet from the beginning, now I am at -448$, did I overlook a way to earn cash?

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know what's in the safe, Is this part of the game?
Also i seem to have to go shopping with emi twice once on day one and then again around day 12 which puts me in -$360 and then i have to wait days for money to get back in to the plus to start dates again,

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
if someone wants a working linux version of the game, all you have to do is downloading the latest stable version of nwjs from and copy+overwrite the content of the file to the root of the game, voilá you now have a linux version with the nw file as an executable.
The tech used to make this game is exactly the same as RPGM MV and Gaweb's Glassix.

Last edited:

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So if I'm not mistaken previous release had problems (playing windows version) so I started a new game..
And now with this release we have the same (not loading saves) issues? Do we have to start a new game by every release?
I mean, I really love the game, but this is getting rather annoying.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
I just got hit with the double shopping as well. my second triggered on day 21 after Emi story completed.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes