BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Ok. thanks. So just focus on Emi for now, no scenes for the other girls yet?
That's right; I decided to (mostly) complete Emi's story first and then move onto Nobuko's next, which I'm still working on. Then Shizu will be next after that, then... well, I've got a lot more to make after that. Endings, threesomes and adding new characters, which will expand the game a lot.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Those games are really a hidden gem. Legacy reminded me of those gamebook times and brought me back to reading books. Not gonna spoil the game for myself now, but definetly will buy somewhat final release.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Those games are really a hidden gem. Legacy reminded me of those gamebook times and brought me back to reading books. Not gonna spoil the game for myself now, but definetly will buy somewhat final release.
Thanks, I appreciate that!

It's always a bit stressful to deal with releasing stuff and getting bug reports and stuff, so it really helps to get some positive comments, too. :)

Reactions: Tinuss

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is their a new android build of this
I could export an Android version, but I'm a little unsure of how well it would suit mobile. I'll tell you what, though, the should work, and if you find it plays well enough I'd be willing to export and upload an Android version, so let me know!

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
That's the first I've heard of it crashing a system. That sounds like it's likely some kind of clash with the engine, which is very frustrating for me because I wouldn't even know where to start with fixing that issue. I have a really hard time even getting their support people to reply to me. I'm making a note of this and I'll see if I can do anything about it, though.
Yeah it was kind of weird (and scary) tbh ! The engine is the one and only problem with this game and I realise it's not going to be fixed easily (changing it is close to impossible at this point of developpment I imagine). Hopefully you'll find a way, I'll keep seeing where the game goes. Keep up the good work and thx for the reply ;) !

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Yeah it was kind of weird (and scary) tbh ! The engine is the one and only problem with this game and I realise it's not going to be fixed easily (changing it is close to impossible at this point of developpment I imagine). Hopefully you'll find a way, I'll keep seeing where the game goes. Keep up the good work and thx for the reply ;) !
I'm really hoping when I'm able to migrate to the next version of the engine it might fix some of the issues. I've tried migrating to the beta version, but it just breaks at that point and the engine developers haven't replied to my requests for help with that. Still, I guess I'll get that sooner or later, and then I can also make some other changes like switching to a nicer menu for save/load/options, etc. (Honestly, of course, I have to admit that some of the technical trouble comes from the fact that I'm not much of a programmer... but I'm trying, at least.)

Reactions: Aratorn

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I've been having trouble with the HTML version myself, which is why I didn't distribute that version for v0.7.2 (so any downloads for it on the page will be out of date). However, I think Trixpix might well be on to something here - it might be blocked in browsers by script blocking software like no-script, privacy badger or that kind of thing. Good thinking! I'll investigate this and try to figure out if that's the problem.
Found the issue:

Also double checked in Firefox by typing about:config in the address bar and finding: privacy.file_unique_origin then setting it to false.

Game loaded fine after that was disabled so it looks like the html version of the game would need to be hosted on a server to allow it to run without editing security settings

Oct 12, 2017
That's right; I decided to (mostly) complete Emi's story first and then move onto Nobuko's next, which I'm still working on. Then Shizu will be next after that, then... well, I've got a lot more to make after that. Endings, threesomes and adding new characters, which will expand the game a lot.
So you didn't start Shizu's story yet? That's why I cannot trigger any memories about her in the subway map and I reached 500 score on Lust and Love with her :LOL:.
Could you please write a guide for this game, plz? I didn't get the meaning of raising the score of hand, mouth and eye.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I feel like PAL had a more straightforward structure, with the nightly meetings with the girls and knowing where they are at all times. I feel like the systems are more opaque here, even though this game is way more visual and easier to navigate than an AIF (that's a change I love, as a visual person.) An in-depth game guide or journal would really help you know what you should be working on (based on what's currently available.)

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I think this game can be bether whit save in the Hd. People can play game again, again and again.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, there's more to see after that - there's a scene in the apartment (not a flashback, but one in the flesh) but it'll only trigger at night, before day 21. After that there's a few more things; some new conversation options with Emi on the balcony and a new "wake up" scene if she's getting you up.
Those scenes* were in previous release. So there aren't any new scenes after that (Nobuko)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Those scenes* were in previous release. So there aren't any new scenes after that (Nobuko)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, they weren't in the last public release but they were in 0.7. There's some new plot scenes on days 6, 7 and 10, plus a couple of new conversation options with Emi after the sex scene. (Attached.) There's also a variety of new voiced lines, some small tweaks here and there, and some technical changes.

Found the issue:

Also double checked in Firefox by typing about:config in the address bar and finding: privacy.file_unique_origin then setting it to false.

Game loaded fine after that was disabled so it looks like the html version of the game would need to be hosted on a server to allow it to run without editing security settings
Thanks for that - it was actually running fine in my browsers for a while, but I guess I've changed my security settings. I really appreciate you looking into it; that's more or less what I'd surmised based on the fact that it does run fine when streamed on Gamejolt.

Knowing that this is an issue now I might or might not distribute the HTML version in future, but I'll have to think about it. Uploading is severely limited for me at the moment because my main internet connection is down and has been for the last six months. In theory I'm supposed to get a cable connection soon but the installation has been ridiculously dragged out, so I'm on a mobile hotspot. Once that's fixed I can maybe start uploading stuff all over the place.

So you didn't start Shizu's story yet? That's why I cannot trigger any memories about her in the subway map and I reached 500 score on Lust and Love with her :LOL:.
Could you please write a guide for this game, plz? I didn't get the meaning of raising the score of hand, mouth and eye.
Yeah, I feel like PAL had a more straightforward structure, with the nightly meetings with the girls and knowing where they are at all times. I feel like the systems are more opaque here, even though this game is way more visual and easier to navigate than an AIF (that's a change I love, as a visual person.) An in-depth game guide or journal would really help you know what you should be working on (based on what's currently available.)
Oh, that's a pity - I actually tried to lay out the mechanics more explicitly this time. I don't know if it really needs a guide just yet; I'll just kind of lay out here what's in the game: in order to win a girl back you need to see her four flashbacks, triggered in the subway. Each of these is unlocked in a little scene during a date, if you've got enough trust and love to trigger the next one. You won't need more than 100 in either score.

To make dating more effective check on the dating menu which skill the date uses (hand/eye/mouth) and which moods it favours. If Shuji's got a bit of hand skill and Emi's in a calm mood, it's probably a good idea to take her to the spa. Each woman has her own preferences too, which add a little bonus, so Nobuko gets a bonus for hand activities, Emi eye activities and Shizu mouth activities. That means when each woman is in the right mood for her particular type of date you might want to prioritise taking her out.

Also, of course, you want to watch out for jealousy building up too much and occasionally date the girls you're not pursuing, just so they don't start arguments that waste your time.

Don't forget to check out the flashbacks when you unlock them! I put in a little morning reminder to go see them because I know it can slip your mind when playing quickly through the game.

For the moment you shouldn't have too much trouble with money (shops will be coming later), but if you run out just train Shuji's skills for the day and you'll get some more cash the next morning.

And the last tip - don't bother playing past day 20. You can't trigger the actual sex scenes after that. If you're worried it'll be too hard to unlock all the ladies for threesomes and harem endings, don't worry, (it's not as hard as you think anyway, but...) there are going to be some special changes to the game that emerge as you unlock the endings that will, among other things, make that a bit easier.

I hope that helps, but if you have any more questions let me know.

Reactions: odinRa and ltpika

voxi4simple

Jul 9, 2019
Tried the HTML version on a few browsers.
Firefox - Black screen
Basilisk - Works fine
Waterfox - works fine (surprisingly it ran first try despite me accidentally loading a sessions with 420 tabs with it)
Chrome - Black Screen
Dragon - Black Screen
Edge - Black screen
IE - Black screen

I expect Firefox, Chrome and IE would work if you can find where to allow the scripts run by the file. Edge I doubt will be able to run it at all due to lack of support for active x and some scripts.
Just run the index.html from a web server like WAMP, XAMP, LAMP, PHP7, NodeJS, etc. E.g. Windows 8 with UniformServer on Chrome (view attach image)

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Ahhhmmm. Is this game can be played on mobile? I mean i see the platform like Win, Mac, Android in other site.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Ahhhmmm. Is this game can be played on mobile? I mean i see the platform like Win, Mac, Android in other site.
Maybe try the web browser version:

I haven't released a specifically Android version because it's more designed for point-and-click gameplay, but I suppose you could "Professor Layton" it and tap all over the screen when the interactive stuff comes up. If there's enough interest I'll release an Android build.

Reactions: Mosin Nagant
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes