ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The safe is actually the spot where you input the cheat codes for patrons. ;) You don't need it to progress or unlock any content, though.
Ah, I thought it might be a source of a little extra money. Maybe, if you get a chance, it should be marked as a cheat device. Even if that breaks the fourth wall, it avoids confusion. I did waste a lot of time searching for a code in-game. Plus it might entice some new patreonage ;)

Reactions: BBBen

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Maybe try the web browser version:

I haven't released a specifically Android version because it's more designed for point-and-click gameplay, but I suppose you could "Professor Layton" it and tap all over the screen when the interactive stuff comes up. If there's enough interest I'll release an Android build.
Wow thanks! Now let me play this game in browser. Thanks for your help. Also i hope we can get this game on mobile soon.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the idea of playing in a browser, seems pretty smooth. However, is there a way to back up your saves? I'd be too afraid of something happening to them.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I like the idea of playing in a browser, seems pretty smooth. However, is there a way to back up your saves? I'd be too afraid of something happening to them.
I believe they're saved in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse on Windows.

Reactions: ltpika

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
BSOD (Black Screen Of Death) here as well. Windows 64. I deleted the folder from Local and it made no difference.

I loved earlier versions of this game, but more and more I'm thinking of playing only Ren'py-based games.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BSOD (Black Screen Of Death) here as well. Windows 64. I deleted the folder from Local and it made no difference.

I loved earlier versions of this game, but more and more I'm thinking of playing only Ren'py-based games.
Maybe consider playing it on Gamejolt instead? It's also free there:

I do expect in the longer run the issues some players have had will probably be abated once I can actually migrate to the updated version of the engine, but in the meantime the multiple different versions can substitute a bit for that.

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
Loving the game so far. got two questions though..

1 - what's the deal with the easter eggs?
2 - if i go past day 7, is it going to screw anything up with main story progression on later updates?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Loving the game so far. got two questions though..

1 - what's the deal with the easter eggs?
2 - if i go past day 7, is it going to screw anything up with main story progression on later updates?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

1. At the moment the Easter eggs are really just there for their own sake, but when the game's done I'll probably have a little post-credits scene sort of thing that unlocks if you've found them all (across all plays through, so you don't need to find them every time). I've done that kind of thing in the past.

2. Well, you might miss scenes that continue the story, yeah. You can keep playing past that for now, but I'd recommend maybe keeping a day 7 save. All that said, this game is going to be designed with replays in mind and some very big changes to the story are going to happen once you start to get endings, so I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of coming back to it again.

Reactions: Classy Jack

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

1. At the moment the Easter eggs are really just there for their own sake, but when the game's done I'll probably have a little post-credits scene sort of thing that unlocks if you've found them all (across all plays through, so you don't need to find them every time). I've done that kind of thing in the past.

2. Well, you might miss scenes that continue the story, yeah. You can keep playing past that for now, but I'd recommend maybe keeping a day 7 save. All that said, this game is going to be designed with replays in mind and some very big changes to the story are going to happen once you start to get endings, so I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of coming back to it again.
sweet. i had a third question, but my brain is a piece of shit lately, so it escaped...if/when i remember, i'll post it up.

btw, eyeball dude is creepy as fuck.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
sweet. i had a third question, but my brain is a piece of shit lately, so it escaped...if/when i remember, i'll post it up.

btw, eyeball dude is creepy as fuck.
Nice to hear he's having the desired effect. ;)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
This game is fascinating to me. I don't know where it's going exactly but it's making me think. All of this is probably the mad ramblings of someone who reads too deep into shit but here I am.

The concept of the story is really unique, and I don't know how I feel about it. Someone's been running around in my body for a month. Lived my life way fucking better than I ever could. Almost like I'm picking up after another player's savefile or playing after another player reached an ending to a previous game. Although... seeing this guy in flashbacks. I don't think I really wanna be him. Nothing would make me happier than having Nobuko as my happy little sex slave but not if I have to be mean to her in general.

But then, would she still like Shuji now that he's "himself" again. I mean obviously she will or he will become more like he was during that month of lost time. Which, again, isn't something I think I want. But I'm thinking about the girls, too. Would it be better for them if Shuji was more like that one month? Is it what they want? I'm sure those things will be explored in the story I'm just afraid I may not like the answer.

Now for the game itself. It's great. The girls are beautiful, good animations, snappy not confusing UI, voice acting (that's rare and welcome). I like the characters, the MC is either dumb or a terrible person depending on the period of time but the girls are nice. Emi's cool, I don't blame her for being pissed and it's clear she cares. Whether or not she should is another story. Nobuko's my favorite probably, she's just so nice and helpful. She's the one I actually feel bad for cheating on (even know she's married). Shizu's my type in a lot of ways but until I know more about her I can't really tell how I feel really.

If I had a couple of gripes it's that the dates are really basic, nothing really happens, no gameplay, no dialogue to get to know those girls better. Not a big deal though. And the text box takes a lot of space, hides shit sometimes.

As for Brother Eye and how and why anything happened I guess I just don't really care. Not a judgement of quality I'm just way more interested in the now of the game. Getting to know the girls, see where those relationships are going.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
This game is fascinating to me. I don't know where it's going exactly but it's making me think. All of this is probably the mad ramblings of someone who reads too deep into shit but here I am.
Not so mad, although I don't want to spoil things. Either way, it's really gratifying to read the insights of people chewing on the game. :)

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Not so mad, although I don't want to spoil things. Either way, it's really gratifying to read the insights of people chewing on the game. :)
I like stories and I like thinking about them. And this is a nice, new kind of story so it got my attention. I do have some ideas as to where I'd like the plot to go but I'll have to wait and see like everyone else.

I should add, I played Pervert Action Legacy a long time ago. Didn't finish it but I really liked it. Used to have problems with the game engine. I kinda wanna go back to that game now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Played the first two days, and I'm as confused as the MC. What the hell is going on?

Definitely seems... different. Emi is pretty sexy.

BTW BBBen , what's the name of the song which is playing in the original youtube intro? Couldn't find it in the music files. Thanks.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Played the first two days, and I'm as confused as the MC. What the hell is going on?

Definitely seems... different. Emi is pretty sexy.

BTW BBBen , what's the name of the song which is playing in the original youtube intro? Couldn't find it in the music files. Thanks.
The music in the trailer is "Street Dancing" by Timecrawler 82:

It's a good one, but I haven't used it in the game yet. (I will at some point.)

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Can't wait for this to be completed. I played PAL in its final form and it was good stuff, don't think I can take waiting for updates if I start now :p
And NTR content ain't in yet right?

I honestly wish more studios explored sharing, it seems that most content is either full vanilla or NTR. It doesn't have to be so. Like Dating My Daughter has a sharing functionality built-in but not currently playable.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can't wait for this to be completed. I played PAL in its final form and it was good stuff, don't think I can take waiting for updates if I start now :p
And NTR content ain't in yet right?

I honestly wish more studios explored sharing, it seems that most content is either full vanilla or NTR. It doesn't have to be so. Like Dating My Daughter has a sharing functionality built-in but not currently playable.
No sharing of the ladies just yet, no. ;) That's for the future some time; after I've got it at least grounded for the first three women.

I should also mention to anyone who's bothered by that kind of content, it'll be optional and very clearly avoidable, just like I did for PAL. Probably a somewhat similar approach.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes