BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i know that it is silly but i am not good with your games so is there any guide or walkthrough ?
There aren't really puzzles as such so there's no actual walkthrough that I'm aware of; as far as a guide goes, though, I think I've posted something earlier in this thread.

The basics are that you just want to focus on dating one girl (you can juggle more if you understand the numbers) and particularly take her out when she's in the right mood to go on a date that matches her preferences and your skills. The dating menu will tell you what date matches each mood. For example, if you were dating Emi then it's good to develop some eye skill when she's not in the mood, then take her on dates to the museum and the sky bar when she's in the right mood for them.

Beyond that, whenever you unlock a flashback you'll need to view it at the subway to advance her story. (This costs time, so pick a moment when your target lady isn't in the right mood to date.) And if you let any character's jealousy go up to 10 then they will get into an argument with another character, (which loses you time as well) so when it gets high you'll want to go on a date with those other characters to prevent fights.

And beyond that, just make sure you get love and lust up to 100 and see all four flashbacks before day 21, because that's where the game is designed to end. (And will end more formally in future versions.) If you play past day 21 it'll get buggy.

Reactions: PacoTaco

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
When will this thread be updated?
Well, I'm planning a new public update pretty soon. Honestly, public updates are just a lot of work and very stressful, and I've had enough stress recently, so I've mostly been focusing on just making new content instead. Pretty soon I'll make available a version with the Nobuko content for everyone.

Reactions: lightpower

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Well, I'm planning a new public update pretty soon. Honestly, public updates are just a lot of work and very stressful, and I've had enough stress recently, so I've mostly been focusing on just making new content instead. Pretty soon I'll make available a version with the Nobuko content for everyone.
Cool, take your time. Pretty sure everyone here knows quality > quantity anyway. Main issue is communication most of the time for devs anyway.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
thank you for the answer :) I wanna ask u how can I skip text and stop it when I want? i saw the relative option in settings but both I select yes or no doesn't change anything :/ sorry for my bad English btw it's not my native language :/

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
thank you for the answer :) I wanna ask u how can I skip text and stop it when I want? i saw the relative option in settings but both I select yes or no doesn't change anything :/ sorry for my bad English btw it's not my native language :/
Clicking on skip will start the text skipping forward and you can click on it again to stop it, although I won't lie it does fly by so fast it can be hard to click it in time. And text skipping can be a little buggy in the first place.

In the latest builds I have a better function which is a scene skip, which would be quicker and more fitting if you've played through before.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Clicking on skip will start the text skipping forward and you can click on it again to stop it, although I won't lie it does fly by so fast it can be hard to click it in time. And text skipping can be a little buggy in the first place.

In the latest builds I have a better function which is a scene skip, which would be quicker and more fitting if you've played through before.
that's it XD

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Correct, they're encrypted. A lot of the images contain big spoilers so I wouldn't want the story to be undermined that way.
That's a bummer, I like having CG to look over as image files when I'm done with a game. Especially when I like the art. Also helps can't remember if I have saves anywhere near it. If people wanna spoil themselves, that sucks but they could just ask what happens on private messages anyway, there's no stopping them. Image galleries are too cool a feature to lose, there's gotta be some way it could work. Zipped with passcode? Maybe only going to up to the previous update, none of the new stuff?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
nobuko 22 kitchen button pop 2_big.png
I've released a new PUBLIC release that you can pick up now!

Download v0.11.1:
64bit
64bit
(patch instructions)

This edition, titled "Nobuko in the palm of my hand", contains Nobuko's full dating story. How did Shuji get the loyal, caring woman her to cheat on her husband? And why is she still putting up with Shuji now that the truth is out? It's time to find out, and to add one more lady to the harem...

And of course, all the content from the previous releases is still in there, including the Emi romance!

Features (since the last public release):
  • Nobuko's story, including all four of her flashbacks, all four dating scenes and her "getting back together with Shuji" sex scene are implemented! These scenes include several large, interactive sex scenes!
  • Lots of new conversation options with the ladies in the apartment, including options to have some more fun with the ladies once they've been "romanced." ;)
  • The main story is now implemented to day 10.
  • Lots of new voice acting from several different characters!
  • New gameplay features like receiving text messages from the ladies while you're out dating other girls, and other small scenes, tweaks and refinements.
  • More collector cards and Easter eggs hidden around the game...
  • Heaps of new pictures and some new animations and visual effects! (I'm not keeping track of how many, sorry...)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks...sadly I lost my save, would really hate to grind again. Anybody got a save from 0.7.2? I hope the final version has some anti-grind shortcuts in case you lose your save. Losing my Pervert Action game series saves was a sad day, was a patreon throughout the development of the last game. Kimiko, I miss you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: azagtoth56

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks...sadly I lost my save, would really hate to grind again. Anybody got a save from 0.7.2? I hope the final version has some anti-grind shortcuts in case you lose your save. Losing my Pervert Action game series saves was a sad day, was a patreon throughout the development of the last game.
There's already skip features in this release, as it happens. With "skip intro" and replay mode on you get through things pretty quick, although you might miss a few new plot scenes that way. And the temporary ending (just a cut off point at the moment) is in place so you can't play past day 20 anyway now.

While saves from 0.7.2 should more or less work that's not tested. You'll know it basically works if the save loads, I guess.

Reactions: ltpika

odinRa

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where if you skip the intro or play through the intro, when the game should become a semi open world I get a perpetual loading screen?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..just viewed my whole house..then it said something bout relaxing and inner monologue bout sexy dames etc etc..then went to load new screen..and boom.it wont load...just sits on loading screen..and am afraid to close it and restart because i did not save :p
oh well...5 minutes was too long..closed..of course no continues or auto saves..so i'd hafta restart..dont wanna..the credits screens were annoying AF :p (no offence..LOL )
ok..restarted..skip intro.."now loading" 5 minutes..i give up..i got plenty of system to run it..12 gb ram 2 gb nvidia win10 blah blah...everything all drivers up to date...i aint new to this.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where if you skip the intro or play through the intro, when the game should become a semi open world I get a perpetual loading screen?
ok..just viewed my whole house..then it said something bout relaxing and inner monologue bout sexy dames etc etc..then went to load new screen..and boom.it wont load...just sits on loading screen..and am afraid to close it and restart because i did not save :p
oh well...5 minutes was too long..closed..of course no continues or auto saves..so i'd hafta restart..dont wanna..the credits screens were annoying AF :p (no offence..LOL )
ok..restarted..skip intro.."now loading" 5 minutes..i give up..i got plenty of system to run it..12 gb ram 2 gb nvidia win10 blah blah...everything all drivers up to date...i aint new to this.
Damn, thanks for reporting that problem. It's a bug that only affects a small number of players and I wasn't aware it was still in this version. It seems to differ from system to system and I haven't been able to replicate it on my own system; I'm just going off of scattered reports that sometimes it hangs when trying to load the main apartment section of the game. I really wish I just knew what was triggering it so I could make a work around.

My best guess, since I'm pretty sure it's not a problem in the way I've coded it, is that there's something a bit quirky in the engine that I haven't been able to nail down yet. I can't give you a definite fix, unfortunately, except that I've heard some people who run into it infrequently have tried loading it several times and eventually got it to work.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes