BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Wait 32bit version :(
For 32bit machines you can either , or you can try but I should note that that version may require you to turn off script blocking for your browser.

Reactions: jhose15xs

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Wow loading old save took a REALLY long time, like 5 minutes :D
That sounds like it crashed in the load - I should note that not all old saves are going to work. If it's trying to load up on a screen I've since changed, it'll break.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
I hadn't played this before, but I also get the loading bug, not just when loading a save but often during transitions. I've installed it on two different laptops with different OS and the loading issues occur at the same points so I think it's probably an issue with the game. The little I've seen so far is excellent though, so hopefully the issue will be resolved in the near future.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I hadn't played this before, but I also get the loading bug, not just when loading a save but often during transitions. I've installed it on two different laptops with different OS and the loading issues occur at the same points so I think it's probably an issue with the game. The little I've seen so far is excellent though, so hopefully the issue will be resolved in the near future.
It definitely doesn't trigger on every machine; I know plenty of people have played it through without the bug and I can't even get the bug to happen on my system, which makes it hard to pin down. I'm sorry to hear you got it.

I had another case of the bug that did trigger for me and I was able to track it down - it turned out not to be any fault of my code, but just that the engine had a problem with a video being used in a particular point. Kind of inexplicable from my perspective, but presumably due to some kind of clash in the engine code.

I hope that maybe once the engine is updated by its developers that will resolve the problem. (I've tried to get on to them to help me with that but they've been unhelpful thus far.)

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
As I said, it's an excellent game so far, so the occasional hiccup is not that big a deal. I did get another bug during a menu, once you enter one of the two choices during a night visit from a certain lady (don't know how to add spoiler tags so I don't want to be more specific) nothing happens. The choices go away, save/load/menu etc. still work, but there is neither a continuation of the scene nor an interactive option when moving the cursor around.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Obviously, shortcomings can be overcome by either unique gameplay or a good story. The story here is decent, but it isn't going to compete with PGTE (for example). The basic premise is pretty standard (amnesia) with some supernatural mystery thrown in.
Sorry about my noobness but what is PGTE?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I started playing your game earlier, and it seems very enjoyable so far. Love the soundtrack.
I'm using nw.js to play on Linux, and the game seems to be freezing randomly when loading a save, changing scenery, or talking to people.

In the spoiler is a screenshot of the errors I got when the game froze on loading a save. Got the same exact error message when it froze after a flashback scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another (tiny) bug is at the start of a new day the game seems to start two songs at the same time. It's fixed when I save and reload.

Last edited:

Derp Network

Aug 25, 2018
Game looks good and i'll keep an eye on it but it crashes on loadings, and i dont know why. I would like to play the game but for now i can't, hope it will get fixed soon.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
As I said, it's an excellent game so far, so the occasional hiccup is not that big a deal. I did get another bug during a menu, once you enter one of the two choices during a night visit from a certain lady (don't know how to add spoiler tags so I don't want to be more specific) nothing happens. The choices go away, save/load/menu etc. still work, but there is neither a continuation of the scene nor an interactive option when moving the cursor around.
I think I know which scene you mean - I'll take a look at it.

I started playing your game earlier, and it seems very enjoyable so far. Love the soundtrack.
I'm using nw.js to play on Linux, and the game seems to be freezing randomly when loading a save, changing scenery, or talking to people.

In the spoiler is a screenshot of the errors I got when the game froze on loading a save (I'll add more if I come across other errors)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another (tiny) bug is at the start of a new day the game seems to start two songs at the same time. It's fixed when I save and reload.
The loading bug sounds like the same thing others are experiencing, but thanks for the error message; that might be useful in my efforts to track the bug down. :)

Game looks good and i'll keep an eye on it but it crashes on loadings, and i dont know why. I would like to play the game but for now i can't, hope it will get fixed soon.
Yes, that's the same bug, sadly. I really wish I could replicate it. I'm still trying to fix it, though, so hopefully I'll be able to track it down soon.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't get very far when I first played it not long after it came out, thought i'd wait for more content.

Anywhooo...

I'm toddling along doing Emi's story thinking to myself that I want to dump her, she's a massive bitch.

Until it gets to the first flashback, not just for her but it seems for all of them .... the MC is a twat.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
@CLD4
I didn't get very far when I first played it not long after it came out, thought i'd wait for more content.

Anywhooo...

I'm toddling along doing Emi's story thinking to myself that I want to dump her, she's a massive bitch.

Until it gets to the first flashback, not just for her but it seems for all of them .... the MC is a twat.
Or at least he was during the lost month... ;)

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Okay, so I love everything about this game, the graphics, the models, the story, the hot scene's, except for one thing...
Why oh why does this have to be time based? I finished everything with Emi and was halfway with Nobuko. And then comes day 21... game over. "To bad you failed!"
Why can't I just go on with Nobuko after day 20?
I have to start all over to get all the Nobuko content? That just sucks.

but besides that, love the game man! :cool:

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Okay, so I love everything about this game, the graphics, the models, the story, the hot scene's, except for one thing...
Why oh why does this have to be time based? I finished everything with Emi and was halfway with Nobuko. And then comes day 21... game over. "To bad you failed!"
Why can't I just go on with Nobuko after day 20?
I have to start all over to get all the Nobuko content? That just sucks.

but besides that, love the game man! :cool:
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

The reasons for the time limit will become a lot clearer as I start to introduce the endings. The idea will be that you can go back and replay (in replay mode if you want to avoid seeing the same scenes again) and as you unlock the different endings the ladies will become easier to unlock again. And... other things will start to unlock too, that I can't talk about yet because they're big spoilers. ;) It will eventually be possible and hopefully not even all that hard to get a full harem in one run through.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
screen freezes in "now" loading. Started a new game (playing the intro and skipping it) and it froze, the same by using an old file. It happend after the MC got to his house.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
screen freezes in "now" loading. Started a new game (playing the intro and skipping it) and it froze, the same by using an old file. It happend after the MC got to his house.
Yes, if you look up the thread you'll see a number of people encountered this bug (although not everyone - I still can't produce it myself).

But I do have an update for anyone encountering the "NOW LOADING" problem - thanks to the help of CLD4 I've been able to maybe track down what's causing it. I'll have a day's work ahead of me trying to fix it, as I need to change a bunch of stuff throughout the game's code, basically going through every scene of it to fix things, but it seems like I might now know what's causing the error on some systems.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes