Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
The only thing this sounds like is if you were running the web browser version and the game was being stopped by script blockers. If you're running the Windows 64 bit version on a Windows 64 bit PC and it's giving you a black screen at start up then that's hard for me to explain. I haven't encountered that problem before. I assume you've tried running it a few times, just to check that it's working?

If so, then maybe try the web browser version instead, or the version? Those might work. (Although the web browser version does sometimes get blocked by script blockers, as I mentioned above.)
I'll try and see. Thanks

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Where are the saves located in win and can we edit the stats?
The saves should be located somewhere in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse but no, I don't think that you can edit the stats. Editing them won't save that much time anyway, though, as you still need to go through the dates in order to trigger the scenes, and then go see the flashbacks.

is there a fix for the loading time problems?
Not yet, but I'm working on the loading crashes, at least. Maybe if I manage to track that down for sure, then that might help with people experiencing long loads.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Any news about the crashes before intro?
I've tryed both versions and still have same issue..
The latest is that I'm trying to find people who are getting the crash on "NOW LOADING" who are willing to run a test version with the debugger up and send me whatever error data comes up.

I'll post the .
MODS - please note that this isn't a new version for the first post! This is just a test version designed to debug the game so it shouldn't be reposted. :)

To anyone on a WINDOWS machine who has ALREADY been getting the loading bug, if you download this file and follow the instructions in the attached text file then you'll be potentially helping me quite a lot, because I can't replicate this bug on my own system.

NOTE: Save games from previous versions probably won't work on this version.
Also, if you're not getting the bug then testing this won't help me at all, I'm afraid, and there's no new content in this test version, so there'd be no point downloading it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
the browser version give me black screen, how i fix that?
That's probably due to some kind of script blocker you've got running on the browser you're using. Either turn off all the script blockers, or try running it on a different, clean browser with nothing to interfere with it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is this with the test version posted here? If so; be sure to start a new save, as it is not savegame compatible. If not; ignore me and wait for BBBen to respond:)
Actually, that's exactly what I was going to say. ;) Those errors look like stuff I fixed for v0.11.6, but may still be evident in a saved game. The only way I can really test this is if it's on a fresh start, on trying to load the apartment.

FatesFallen

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah I thought the problem was cause I was using an old save, though the problems continued on the old file even after I started a new game, infinite loading screens. I'll post if I have the same problem after skipping the intro and etc.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I hadn't played this before, but I also get the loading bug, not just when loading a save but often during transitions. I've installed it on two different laptops with different OS and the loading issues occur at the same points so I think it's probably an issue with the game. The little I've seen so far is excellent though, so hopefully the issue will be resolved in the near future.
Game looks good and i'll keep an eye on it but it crashes on loadings, and i dont know why. I would like to play the game but for now i can't, hope it will get fixed soon.
screen freezes in "now" loading. Started a new game (playing the intro and skipping it) and it froze, the same by using an old file. It happend after the MC got to his house.
Yeah I thought the problem was cause I was using an old save, though the problems continued on the old file even after I started a new game, infinite loading screens. I'll post if I have the same problem after skipping the intro and etc.
EDIT: Well, I didn't manage to get any testers here, but I've been able to find one elsewhere and I'm pushing on with what I think is a fix, thanks to the help of a JavaScript programmer.
If this works out I should be able to put out a new version that doesn't get that bug any more.

Last edited:

Bazooka171

Oct 8, 2019
guys i need your help, how can i find the button to go to the subway

as for the big loading time i have seen that the game tends to use a lot of the system, ram, gpu and the pc (mine) tends to lag when the game loads, could it be that it is bad optimized, sorry for the english.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
guys i need your help, how can i find the button to go to the subway

as for the big loading time i have seen that the game tends to use a lot of the system, ram, gpu and the pc (mine) tends to lag when the game loads, could it be that it is bad optimized, sorry for the english.
It's not poorly optimised so much as the engine is not handling the loading of resources well, but a lot of this comes down to how it's decoding audio.

As for the subway - once it's unlocked just go to the entrance and click on the door to go out there.

Bazooka171

Oct 8, 2019
that's the problem, it shows that i have to go to the subway the first time(memory from old docks), and there is no click on the door. anyway i feel that the answer is in front of me but i can't see it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
that's the problem, it shows that i have to go to the subway the first time(memory from old docks), and there is no click on the door. anyway i feel that the answer is in front of me but i can't see it.
It's not a puzzle; you're just supposed to click on the door. Are you using an old save? That can cause odd bugs sometimes.

Bazooka171

Oct 8, 2019
no old save, using a new one, anyway thanks for the help man
i'll try to reload to a point before and see if i made a mistake

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
no old save, using a new one, anyway thanks for the help man
i'll try to reload to a point before and see if i made a mistake
I have no idea what might have caused that, sorry. I haven't seen it do that before.

Also, I realised I should put up something as a belated Valentine's Day image for everyone. Here's an image from the game, enhanced by AI, of Nobuko getting a little romantic.

nobuko 22 lavish bathroom naked display 2_big.jpg

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes