Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for this game BBBen !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's when I use the Anal Violator (I think it's the 2nd option, but not 100% sure), in the middle of the scene. The dialog started, then was interrupted. The game worked perfectly until then, but suddenly it stopped there, no other glitch. I can use the buttons below, so the game is responding. This is with version 0.63, windows 11, starting a new game (not new game+, first playthrough). I haven't made any modification to the game.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I noticed his most recent post references a comic called "PA:S"... is that somewhere on this site or anyone have a link to it? I tried searching the comic section for "pervert action" but didn't seem to get a hit... The post only mentioned being pages 8-11, so I'm not even sure if it's worth requesting as the older posts are deleted and I don't know if someone with his patreon could even get access to the earlier pages.

I enjoy the series so it'd be nice to get to see the comic too.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I have searched the thread. But did not get any answers regarding the fix of this black screen problem. And the only answer was regarding the browser version and this is an application that I am running. After the introduction, which is after the train scene, there is a bit of a dialogue from the mc and then boom! Black screen! I tried searching for it, may be did not search well enough if there is a solution for this problem. Please help me out here if you guys can. And my apologies in advance if there was a solution to it and I did not find it or understand it.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I noticed his most recent post references a comic called "PA:S"... is that somewhere on this site or anyone have a link to it? I tried searching the comic section for "pervert action" but didn't seem to get a hit... The post only mentioned being pages 8-11, so I'm not even sure if it's worth requesting as the older posts are deleted and I don't know if someone with his patreon could even get access to the earlier pages.

I enjoy the series so it'd be nice to get to see the comic too.
He periodically does short comics with characters mostly from Pervert Action Legacy I think. I pledge at $10 and they're at a higher amount so i haven't seen them and tbh i'm not super interested in them, but maybe check the thread for PA:L

Reactions: longjohngold

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
He periodically does short comics with characters mostly from Pervert Action Legacy I think. I pledge at $10 and they're at a higher amount so i haven't seen them and tbh i'm not super interested in them, but maybe check the thread for PA:L
Ah thanks for the info, I enjoyed Legacy but am much more invested in this one so if it's not these characters then I don't need to worry about it so much... I managed to find the name for it at least in the Legacy thread, "Pervert Action: Server".

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
No ofence guys, but this is thread is not about comics, and other games of BBBen, which all have their own threads.
dude i was answering a question, it was three posts and now 5 because you complained and i'm replying.
Just ignore it and move on. It's not like this thread is hopping, it gets like 5 posts a month.
I understand the desire to keep these threads on track but lets have a little common sense about what's derailing the thread and what is innocuous banter

Reactions: longjohngold
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes