BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me what HTML version is? Will it work on Android?
It's a version that runs in web browsers. So I guess it might work on android, but if that's what you want you might be best off playing the Game jolt version:

I can't guarantee it's well set up for mobile right now, but not for technical reasons; more just because "hovering" over things with the cursor is part of the gameplay.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
is this game have or need any walkthrough?
This version, certainly not. Hopefully you'll never need a walkthrough - I do try to balance games so while there might be hidden challenges, the main gameplay is explained within the game.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I posted a new poster design (it's on the first post of the thread, now) and I'd appreciate any thoughts on it! Also, if you're wondering how the game's development is going, I give a little status update here:

The short version, though, is I've been knuckling down and designing the dating/daily schedule/main part of the game and it's coming along really quickly now.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is there any kind of person like Hiroshi? :)
You'll have to wait for future updates on that. ;) I'm rolling out characters as I go, so not everything is in place just yet.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

This is a little demo video of the kind of gameplay that's now in v0.6! You can find this release here:
To address a few frequently asked questions:
  • This does not include any of the character or story scenes. Or really, any of the "content". It's just a demo of the gameplay.
  • As you date the ladies you unlock longer conversations in the dates, which in turn unlock flashback memories you can seek out through the subway. So the character stories are in the game, just not in the video.
  • There will be more conversation options in the apartment (particularly with Nobuko and Shizu) and more voice acting for them.
  • There will be more characters and more developments. I haven't introduced everyone yet. You've got to walk before you can run. THIS ISN'T THE WHOLE GAME. I'M JUST SHOWING PROGRESS, okay? ;)

If you have any further questions, though, go ahead and ask. :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

Big announcement today! I've unveiled a new character: Hirai. I know a lot of people have been wondering if there was a "Hiroshi" in this game, so now I can finally tell you that he's coming soon. More info here:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Feels kind of weird being the only one posting here, but assuming anyone's reading this, I've put up a poll asking for opinions on what I should focus on next in the game:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd pick option 1 or 3 and build up to option 2. My preference is kinda both 1 and 3 to build up the story to get a sex scene so it feels organic and earned. Then as time goes on, Hirai appears more and more and builds up his threat and you can decide to have him join you, fight him off or split the girls up.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'd pick option 1 or 3 and build up to option 2. My preference is kinda both 1 and 3 to build up the story to get a sex scene so it feels organic and earned. Then as time goes on, Hirai appears more and more and builds up his threat and you can decide to have him join you, fight him off or split the girls up.
That does sound like a sensible way of doing it, yeah. I've been thinking maybe players wanted to see some of the more long-term features in place, which is why I kind of pushed this stage forward a little, but if the voters agree with you then I'll definitely go that way. ;)

I actually only just the other day had a bit of an epiphany on how to make him work in the game; now that I've introduced "jealousy" as a mechanic. Of course, it'll be easy enough to keep Hirai at bay if you want to, but I realised the best way to have him work in this game would be a bit different from the way Hiroshi made his offers in PAL.

Reactions: muttdoggy

gidiss

Jun 27, 2017
Feels kind of weird being the only one posting here
I don't want to sound rude, but the last version update on this post was 2 months ago, maybe if there were new things to see ingame people would be more active, asking questions and such :p

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I don't want to sound rude, but the last version update on this post was 2 months ago, maybe if there were new things to see ingame people would be more active, asking questions and such :p
Well, sure; the patrons' version is up to v0.6 with a lot of new things, but I'm just not yet at the development landmark for the release of the next public version yet. I've been trying to get it completed as soon as I can but it needs a certain well roundedness.

Reactions: gidiss

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've put up a public update talking about the pretty long list of new changes in the latest version of the game:

There's also a (safe for public posting) picture of Shizu.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes