BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks, gotta enter the Pervert Action game time management mindset. Are flashbacks tied to the love/trust points or the date venue you choose? And are there specific targets I should be going for with the hand/mouth/eye scores?
Flashback unlocks are tied to love and trust points, so it shouldn't matter where you go on a date. There's one or two date scenes that are daytime-only, but I tried to make sure they'd be kind of natural to unlock so it wouldn't be confusing.
And targets for the numbers? No, not really - it's more what you judge in the moment. Is it more efficient to go training now rather than dating? Maybe, but maybe not if you've got some hand points and Nobuko is in a stressed mood, ready for a yoga session. I tend to find in the early days I don't need to take them past around 5, though.

Reactions: ltpika

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
You're right on the first point, yes, that's just a leftover message and the Shizu sex scene is in the game. And the plot message isn't necessary any more either; I'll remove all those messages from the next version.

And thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the game; it's very encouraging to get positive feedback. :)

You mean Mika? Fairly soon, I hope. Actually, while I'm not 100% sure how my schedule will pan out and how much time I'll need to set it up, introducing the new characters Mika and Hirai is likely to be the next thing I focus on.

You're stuck in the apartment? I assume you've just arrived there, then. Have you tried going around the rooms and clicking on stuff? Maybe you haven't noticed there's a billboard to look at outside the balcony? It's probably something simple like that.

Unfortunately yes, that is a major bug I was hoping wouldn't go public until I'd had time to fix it first. There's no real solution except that sometimes the broken image data can be cleared by going to a new scene, like the subway. If that doesn't work then the save is just broken.

I haven't seen that before; I'll make a note of it and see what I can find, although the apparent rarity of it might make it difficult to replicate.
"me too"

I think we was implying that we couldn't find any kind of click button to get out of the apartment.
I have the same problem, im supposed the get out of the apartment to investigate a memory in the old dock but i cant find a way out from the apartment.
Where do i have to click in the entrance to get out?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
"me too"

I think we was implying that we couldn't find any kind of click button to get out of the apartment.
I have the same problem, im supposed the get out of the apartment to investigate a memory in the old dock but i cant find a way out from the apartment.
Where do i have to click in the entrance to get out?
If you've been told you should go to the subway then the door at the entrance should now be clickable to open. I did once hear of someone for whom the door didn't unlock but it was only one weird case that I figured was related to using an old save at the time. Is the door not opening for you?

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
If you've been told you should go to the subway then the door at the entrance should now be clickable to open. I did once hear of someone for whom the door didn't unlock but it was only one weird case that I figured was related to using an old save at the time. Is the door not opening for you?
Thanks for the quick reply.

Its a fresh save and i dont see anything to click on the door, and if i click on the door nothing happens.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply.

Its a fresh save and i dont see anything to click on the door, and if i click on the door nothing happens.
Hold on, are you on day 6 somehow? You shouldn't have even been able to get past day 3 without having the subway unlocked. The Old Docks flashback is the second in the main plotline flashbacks.

The only thing I can guess is that you must have somehow missed the short scene on day 3 when the subway was supposed to unlock. Maybe you got a jealousy fight at a bad time or something? I would have thought I would have accounted for that, but it's all I can think of right now.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Hold on, are you on day 6 somehow? You shouldn't have even been able to get past day 3 without having the subway unlocked. The Old Docks flashback is the second in the main plotline flashbacks.

The only thing I can guess is that you must have somehow missed the short scene on day 3 when the subway was supposed to unlock. Maybe you got a jealousy fight at a bad time or something? I would have thought I would have accounted for that, but it's all I can think of right now.
Yep probably its that, i had a jealousy fight, 2 to tell the true but i dont remember the day.
I have to go and load a save prior of that moment.
Thanks for the help.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Yep probably its that, i had a jealousy fight, 2 to tell the true but i dont remember the day.
Thanks for the help.
No problem, thanks for helping me locate a bug. I'll fix this for the next version so jealousy fights can't trigger at that time.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
The game would be fine, if I weren't having to click on all my actions twice or more to get them to trigger.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for the help.
Ok problem solved, its because i missed the event in the 3rd day

Reactions: BBBen

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn,Fuck this game man. Its really good, until you need to save and stop playing, then your saves get fucked

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Damn,Fuck this game man. Its really good, until you need to save and stop playing, then your saves get fucked
That's why I didn't want this version released publicly until I had the save problem fixed and I don't recommend people do that until I've been able to put out a release myself.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That's why I didn't want this version released publicly until I had the save problem fixed and I don't recommend people do that until I've been able to put out a release myself.
Tis' the first time I've played this, so don't know all the details

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
BBBen Just wanted to know if I complete the game in it's current state (all momories, Emi and Landlady getting back with you, Emi ending), will I be able to continue fully when next release is ou, without the bugs? If yes, I might just try to do the game in one sitting or just simply not closing it until completion

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
hmm I try to play this game and game stop just in an interaction with the schoolgirl after u wake up I cant click up more text no matter where I click but buttons work exept menu buttons windows 10 64 bits

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
You mean Mika? Fairly soon, I hope. Actually, while I'm not 100% sure how my schedule will pan out and how much time I'll need to set it up, introducing the new characters Mika and Hirai is likely to be the next thing I focus on.
Ahhh yes, that was her name.
Thanks for the answer, cause you watch this thread I want to thank you for your work, I enjoy your games for many years now since the first versions of Pervert Action: Crisis, keep up the good work!

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BBBen Just wanted to know if I complete the game in it's current state (all momories, Emi and Landlady getting back with you, Emi ending), will I be able to continue fully when next release is ou, without the bugs? If yes, I might just try to do the game in one sitting or just simply not closing it until completion
Slow reply - I was sleeping.

The short version is basically just that I didn't release this version publicly and I wanted to wait before at least the save/load bug was fixed before putting another release out, and that's because I can't give too many guarantees about saved games at the moment. I wouldn't want to release a version that I can't vouch for.

That said, this game isn't really designed to be played in just one run through - that's why the game has "replay mode" and the ability to make an accelerated start. Future versions of the game will definitely remember if you've achieved the Emi ending and which scenes you've seen, regardless of whether or not your saves are broken, so if you do an accelerated start you'll be able to skip forward. If you were to see all the available content, then restart with an accelerated start option in "new game" then that should basically be just as good as having a saved game. (Accelerated start skips the dating and effectively takes you straight to the harem.)

The replaying thing is quite important, because without giving away big spoilers, at some point soon there will be changes to the main game that unlock as you replay.

hmm I try to play this game and game stop just in an interaction with the schoolgirl after u wake up I cant click up more text no matter where I click but buttons work exept menu buttons windows 10 64 bits
This appears to be a new bug in this scene, which is odd as I haven't changed anything there in a long time. I'll look into it. In the meantime I believe someone reported that you can get past it by going into the menu and going back, and then it will let you click again.

Ahhh yes, that was her name.
Thanks for the answer, cause you watch this thread I want to thank you for your work, I enjoy your games for many years now since the first versions of Pervert Action: Crisis, keep up the good work!
Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Parnso

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Slow reply - I was sleeping.

The short version is basically just that I didn't release this version publicly and I wanted to wait before at least the save/load bug was fixed before putting another release out, and that's because I can't give too many guarantees about saved games at the moment. I wouldn't want to release a version that I can't vouch for.

That said, this game isn't really designed to be played in just one run through - that's why the game has "replay mode" and the ability to make an accelerated start. Future versions of the game will definitely remember if you've achieved the Emi ending and which scenes you've seen, regardless of whether or not your saves are broken, so if you do an accelerated start you'll be able to skip forward. If you were to see all the available content, then restart with an accelerated start option in "new game" then that should basically be just as good as having a saved game. (Accelerated start skips the dating and effectively takes you straight to the harem.)

The replaying thing is quite important, because without giving away big spoilers, at some point soon there will be changes to the main game that unlock as you replay.
Is the replay mode different from the accelerated start? I was just playing recently, trying to gain points evenly, got 3/4 memories for Emi and Landlady, but then the game hit day 21 and told me to fuck off...And I haven't saved (because of the bug) since using an early non-corrupted save, which was in day 5

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is the replay mode different from the accelerated start? I was just playing recently, trying to gain points evenly, got 3/4 memories for Emi and Landlady, but then the game hit day 21 and told me to fuck off...And I haven't saved (because of the bug) since using an early non-corrupted save, which was in day 5
Replay can be turned on or off at any time in the stats menu and basically just skips you instantly through plot scenes that you've seen before in previous runs, as well as giving you a choice to skip some other stuff. It's a quicker way to play if you're replaying.

There's also the option to "skip intro" which just takes you to the start of the apartment gameplay when you start a new game, but doesn't skip anything else.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, I don't know who's more fucked. The MC in his asshole pre-memory loss stage or the girls after all 4 memories

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Nice game...

I have not touched any thing here, but seem to have a wierd bug where I am constantly stuck at this screen as a background (even loading between scenes)....

If I revert to a pervious saved game it still occurs and if I restart the game it still occurs from a saved game... Any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes