Alfa02

Oct 15, 2016
Same type of bug, I am stuck at this screen as a background even loading between scenes, if I restart the game when I load a saved game occurs again and again... any solution?

TheSwirsky

Apr 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the same problem, but people who have their screen locked, are you on 'skip'? I found I was having the same problem while the game tried to skip through scenes I hadn't seen yet. 'Unskipping' solved it for me.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi, Nice game...

I have not touched any thing here, but seem to have a wierd bug where I am constantly stuck at this screen as a background (even loading between scenes)....

If I revert to a pervious saved game it still occurs and if I restart the game it still occurs from a saved game... Any ideas?
Same type of bug, I am stuck at this screen as a background even loading between scenes, if I restart the game when I load a saved game occurs again and again... any solution?
Not sure if this is the same problem, but people who have their screen locked, are you on 'skip'? I found I was having the same problem while the game tried to skip through scenes I hadn't seen yet. 'Unskipping' solved it for me.
This problem looks like the same save/load issue again. Basically, I didn't want this release to go public because there is currently an issue with the engine not clearing image data from previous scenes sometimes. I'm currently working with a scripter to fix it for future versions, but I can't vouch for for v0.17. There's not necessarily any way to fix it when a save game gets like that, which is why I would not have released v0.17 publicly.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Can we get access to an earlier version then, its a new game to me, so would like to have a look :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can we get access to an earlier version then, its a new game to me, so would like to have a look :)
Sure thing, the last public version I released was this one:

I hope to have another one out soon, just as soon as we can come up with a solution to the save/load bug.

Reactions: IXL

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'm afraid not; it sounds like that save is broken. (Hence why I don't think people publicly should be playing this version.)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Sure thing, the last public version I released was this one:

I hope to have another one out soon, just as soon as we can come up with a solution to the save/load bug.
Thanks, will take a look. Thats quite a big step back to V0.11 from the V0.17, I just assumed there was a V0.16 or something... Anyway, cheers :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks, will take a look. Thats quite a big step back to V0.11 from the V0.17, I just assumed there was a V0.16 or something... Anyway, cheers :)
There is, but I haven't released it publicly. Honestly, I'm not quite sure where the save/load issue really became an issue and how far back a more stable version needs to go.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
So it's 0.18 now, i guess the bug that just keep an image from an earlier scene there and doesnt clear it is fixed?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So it's 0.18 now, i guess the bug that just keep an image from an earlier scene there and doesnt clear it is fixed?
No, it's not fixed and I didn't want this version released publicly either. I'm still working on the technical problem with the scripter but I also need to make regular content updates even if we haven't found the solution to the bug yet.

Reactions: iamvqb

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
BBBen How are you planning on implementing the "game remembers content"? Now that 2 characters have endings

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BBBen How are you planning on implementing the "game remembers content"? Now that 2 characters have endings
Well, the game has the capacity to save "persistent data" (which you can tell by the way your cards save over multiple runs, for example), and that can be used within the game too. I don't want to spoil it too much, but once I start making some updates for Mika's content then when you start a new game you'll find some things aren't the way you expect them to be.

Another thing you'll find is just that you get bonuses to unlocking the ladies once you've got their endings, so you will be able to much more quickly bring them back into the harem if you're replaying, and of course use replay mode to skip content you've seen before.

I wanted to do this kind of thing with PAL, in fact, but it didn't have any kind of persistent data saving ability.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
This is a whole new cast of characters and setting, though I'm glad you liked the previous one. ;)
Ay, I'll be sure to add this one to the download list soon. Here's hoping there are some more well crafted petites like Fumi and Hana.

Reactions: BBBen

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, the game has the capacity to save "persistent data" (which you can tell by the way your cards save over multiple runs, for example), and that can be used within the game too. I don't want to spoil it too much, but once I start making some updates for Mika's content then when you start a new game you'll find some things aren't the way you expect them to be.

Another thing you'll find is just that you get bonuses to unlocking the ladies once you've got their endings, so you will be able to much more quickly bring them back into the harem if you're replaying, and of course use replay mode to skip content you've seen before.

I wanted to do this kind of thing with PAL, in fact, but it didn't have any kind of persistent data saving ability.
Will there be something like getting Nobuko's ending and selecting it in day 21, but any other endings will also play afterwards (this is all prior to the harem end)? If yes, would it mean that you still need to manually unlock lets say Emi's ending in that run for you to be able to play it after selecting an end?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Ay, I'll be sure to add this one to the download list soon. Here's hoping there are some more well crafted petites like Fumi and Hana.
Not quite as petite, as the rules out there are getting a bit stricter about the designs you can get away with. Fumi was never designed to be underaged, just flat chested, but misinterpretations of that increasingly can get a game into trouble. Still, you might like the character Mika who will be the next one I add to the cast hopefully quite soon.

mika 3 dark back street b 2.jpg

Will there be something like getting Nobuko's ending and selecting it in day 21, but any other endings will also play afterwards (this is all prior to the harem end)? If yes, would it mean that you still need to manually unlock lets say Emi's ending in that run for you to be able to play it after selecting an end?
You won't be able to get one ending and then get another ending in the same run, as such, no. The aim is to eventually unlock the harem ending, which will require you to get each girl's individual ending first. Once you get the harem ending you'll get all the answers to the mystery behind the story, too.

So each of the endings happen instead of other endings, rather than in the same run. (Although you could just achieve multiple girls in one run, then save before the endings and go back and load the save to unlock all of them one after another.

TY for this game.
A nice and great job !
You're welcome, thank you for the kind words. :)

Reactions: alexrieper
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes