Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
- How many "Collector cards" and "Easter Eggs" should we found for now ?
I found 5 Cards and 2 Eggs.

- How can we see them ?

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Not quite as petite, as the rules out there are getting a bit stricter about the designs you can get away with. Fumi was never designed to be underaged, just flat chested, but misinterpretations of that increasingly can get a game into trouble. Still, you might like the character Mika who will be the next one I add to the cast hopefully quite soon.
It's a damn shame about that. Fumi is the closest I've ever encountered to my wife in a 3D model yet, down to the personality and kinkiness. The only difference being she's blonde and has a twin (as far as I know my wife doesn't have one... pity, this game showed me a reality I can only dream of :love:)

It's honestly baffling that petites are underappreciated and often avoided because they might resemble underage characters. What a disservice to those women.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a damn shame about that. Fumi is the closest I've ever encountered to my wife in a 3D model yet, down to the personality and kinkiness. The only difference being she's blonde and has a twin (as far as I know my wife doesn't have one... pity, this game showed me a reality I can only dream of :love:)

It's honestly baffling that petites are underappreciated and often avoided because they might resemble underage characters. What a disservice to those women.
Yeah, not even forgetting that it is absolutely BS and discriminating. As if a girl can not be big busted at 13 ..... or small breasted at 40.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
- How many "Collector cards" and "Easter Eggs" should we found for now ?
I found 5 Cards and 2 Eggs.

- How can we see them ?
You can view the collector card menu on the main title screen. I believe almost all of the slots you can see on there can currently be unlocked; maybe not quite all of them but if not then most.

As for Easter eggs - the game keeps track of them but I'm a bit slack with that. There aren't very many, though.

So the reason they do it is, particularly with something stylised in its design (like my characters) it's seen as a grey area and there are some creators who try to exploit it, so they just err on the strict side. I should be clear that I never got in any trouble for Fumi's design, but I'm trying to just be safe enough to not get suspended or anything.

Otherwise I probably would do more directly Fumi style characters, because I enjoy them too. :)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You can view the collector card menu on the main title screen. I believe almost all of the slots you can see on there can currently be unlocked; maybe not quite all of them but if not then most.

As for Easter eggs - the game keeps track of them but I'm a bit slack with that. There aren't very many, though.

So the reason they do it is, particularly with something stylised in its design (like my characters) it's seen as a grey area and there are some creators who try to exploit it, so they just err on the strict side. I should be clear that I never got in any trouble for Fumi's design, but I'm trying to just be safe enough to not get suspended or anything.

Otherwise I probably would do more directly Fumi style characters, because I enjoy them too. :)
TY

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'd really like to like the game but this engine is really bothering me with the constant loading screen, and now its even stuck in the loading screen. :cautious:

Its actually a shame because if the game had some more renders during certain scenes in the game and if it would run on a different engine it would be really nice.

Reactions: Beaviss

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
I'd really like to like the game but this engine is really bothering me with the constant loading screen, and now its even stuck in the loading screen. :cautious:

Its actually a shame because if the game had some more renders during certain scenes in the game and if it would run on a different engine it would be really nice.
I'm hearing ya. I'm always like "Great I'll play this again. I haven't tried it for a while" Then I get a 'Game Loading' screen for half an hour and I realize why I haven't played it for a while...

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
For every action that requires the loading screen, the game breaks. I'll wait for the fix. :cry: Hoping that BBBen will find it. :oops::unsure:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Well, I played V0.11 (as recommended, as the latest was buggy) in full (I think) and thought it was good. No issues.

Only request I have at this time, is if the saves could include the time stamps, instead of just the dates.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
and yeah, the loading screen between rooms/sceens really is a bit too long really...if this can be reduced, might be nice.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
PS - Loaded game from V0.11, did one invite on a date from the library and taken to a loading screen, that actually never loaded. Quit the game after 4 mins of waiting. I'll think I'll leave it until the saving is resolved.

Nice game otherwise, with fab potential.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So are there differences with the html version? Does it have the image getting stuck issue?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
For every action that requires the loading screen, the game breaks. I'll wait for the fix. :cry: Hoping that BBBen will find it. :oops::unsure:
and yeah, the loading screen between rooms/sceens really is a bit too long really...if this can be reduced, might be nice.
Loading crashes are a different bug, connected to the bad audio code that the designers of the engine have used in developing the game. Conash and I tried some really tricky ideas to try and prevent that but so far our attempts haven't worked. The "no music" version does make those crashes less likely, and that's what that version is there for.

I have also reduced the load on the system; in the recent versions I tried to break up the loading a lot more so that it would happen more frequently but faster and I was kind of testing that approach before taking it public, but it hasn't exactly achieved what I wanted so I might shift the design back somewhat.

Hi, Well, I played V0.11 (as recommended, as the latest was buggy) in full (I think) and thought it was good. No issues.

Only request I have at this time, is if the saves could include the time stamps, instead of just the dates.
Yeah, I'd like that too. It'd be a nice long term fix; I've been using the default save/load menu system in the engine, ironically to reduce bugs, but it's got some limitations too. The plan was to overhaul the UI once the technical issues got under control, but they've been escalating instead and the engine's developers have been really unhelpful. They seem to have basically abandoned the system.

Nice game otherwise, with fab potential.
Thanks.

So are there differences with the html version? Does it have the image getting stuck issue?
The only difference will be that it runs in a browser instead of its own window; it still uses the same save/load code and will have the same issue.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i'm now at a spot where the loading screen is now just a giant picture of Shizu and i cant progress

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So i'm now at a spot where the loading screen is now just a giant picture of Shizu and i cant progress
I'm guessing this is after you've loaded a saved game? If so, that's the bug that I have been trying to solve, and the reason I didn't release this version publicly. I wouldn't have released it publicly if I'd had the choice, because I can't guarantee you won't run into these bugs. I don't really have a solution for it yet, because it's a problem with the engine code, not so much my own coding. I'm working with a scripter to fix it, but I can't really give a time estimate. In the meantime if that save is producing that result then it's pretty much a broken save.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
May 28, 2017
I ha
I'm guessing this is after you've loaded a saved game? If so, that's the bug that I have been trying to solve, and the reason I didn't release this version publicly. I wouldn't have released it publicly if I'd had the choice, because I can't guarantee you won't run into these bugs. I don't really have a solution for it yet, because it's a problem with the engine code, not so much my own coding. I'm working with a scripter to fix it, but I can't really give a time estimate. In the meantime if that save is producing that result then it's pretty much a broken save.
I have an issue that may be linked to the same problem, my game load correctly but two pictures seem to be loaded at the same time, I don't know how to explain well in english, sorry so I screen saved it. Even if i change location the old pic stay there. Still the game is really enjoyable and you clearly put a lot of work in it thanks for all your work.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I ha

I have an issue that may be linked to the same problem, my game load correctly but two pictures seem to be loaded at the same time, I don't know how to explain well in english, sorry so I screen saved it. Even if i change location the old pic stay there. Still the game is really enjoyable and you clearly put a lot of work in it thanks for all your work.
That's the same problem unfortunately, yes. I'm working on it but it's a big problem right now.

I'm glad you appreciate the game, though. (y)

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I have a problem when I go to the subway and load a memory of shizu flashing me her panties. Its frozen in black scrren of loading.
Do you think of change your engine to renpy or other who's more simple and stable? Because whe it crashes, whe dont have even a auto-save option to load of where whe stopped.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes