Jan 21, 2020
The game graphics are very beautiful, the girls are extremely great, but there are 2 big mistakes: 1 is sometimes unable to load the game, 2 is when asked to "go to subway to investigate that flash ...." I can't do it, why?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
When does the patreon version come out here?

Edit: Also, how the hell do you run the HTML version?

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
When new free update is coming out? At the end of this month?
They don't post patreon update here? v0.22 is out for patreons so...
When does the patreon version come out here?

Edit: Also, how the hell do you run the HTML version?
When is the next free update coming out?
I'm planning to release a new public update soon, don't worry; I'm pretty certain it'll be this month, maybe in around a week. Actually, I would have done it already but I'm just grappling with some big technical issues - trust me, you don't want me to rush those!

On the issue of the HTML version, it runs in a browser, but it won't work if you have script blocking on. I'd recommend using the PC or Mac versions instead if you can.

The game graphics are very beautiful, the girls are extremely great, but there are 2 big mistakes: 1 is sometimes unable to load the game, 2 is when asked to "go to subway to investigate that flash ...." I can't do it, why?
The subway problem sounds like you've encountered a rare bug - the subway was supposed to unlock for you on day 5, (or is it day 3? I can't recall off the top of my head) but you must have had too much jealousy and the jealousy fights overrode the event and prevented you from unlocking it.

That bug is fixed in more recent versions, but unfortunately if you've got that problem you'll have to go back to an earlier save and try to manage the jealousy so you don't end up missing out on the plot scene that unlocks it. (It's a work in progress, sorry!)

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
Is this game possible to port to an android? Its my favorite game and I no longer have access to a PC or a Mac. I have played it on gamejolt through my mobile browser but its incredibly slow and crashes fairly often.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is this game possible to port to an android? Its my favorite game and I no longer have access to a PC or a Mac. I have played it on gamejolt through my mobile browser but its incredibly slow and crashes fairly often.
I have to be honest - I don't entirely know. I think it is, although it might not be a whole lot better than the browser version. You need some sort of special export kit to do it and I've never had the time to really track it down. It's one of those things on my to-do list but there's only a couple of people who've asked for it, so I've had to triage.

Most of the exports I do are handled quickly and easily within the engine itself, so I can do them all quickly, but the Android one just requires those extra steps.

Reactions: Debosno

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
PAT release poster 2.jpg

I've just put out v0.21.1 of PAT as a free public release!

This edition, titled "Hirai wants in", introduces (100% optional) NTR/sharing content to the game, as an old "friend", Hirai, turns up and reveals that he too played a role in the strange events from Shuji's lost month. It's not hard to tell why he's returned, however, as he has obvious designs on the women!

Now Shuji has a choice to make - will he ask the ladies to go out with Hirai so that he can unlock more of his own lost memories?

Downloads:

(64 bit, no music troubleshoot version)

And please don't forget that if you enjoy this game it's only possible thanks to the . :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
can't load my saves bro :/
If you're trying to load into a scene that's been changed then the save won't load; that's just an unavoidable issue as this isn't a linear game being released episodically, it's more complex than that with an array of different possible options. Saves won't always break, but sometimes I need to make changes to the main parts of the game to bring in large new features.

That's why if you start a new game you'll find there are two different options for skipping forward to quickly get back to the point in the game you might have been at, (skipping the intro or skipping to the end of the dating of Emi, Nobuko and Shizu) as well as a scene skip function that allows you to progress quickly through content you've seen before.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, the game has persistent data so it will remember if you've found an ending or seen a particular scene before, whether or not you've got any functional saves. It's designed for multiple runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I finally tried this one as I always check these kind of games when I know there might be some content in it. BBBen is like the only creator from past era (Goblinboy days) so it's always a blast to check his works with his previous one, PA: Legacy being the best in my opinion. This one is unusal in many senses as good, old ADRIFT has been dumped for a new engine. On a technical side everything is excellent. Controls are smooth, graphics are level above what we usually get in erotic games and it's clear dev tried to remain as close to openness of ADRIFT as it's possible. A lot of watch interactions and simple banters make it much more lively than in most games. To be fair, it's still much less responsive than ADRIFT games in which you can check your toes but it's pretty nice. Especially for something new. When it comes to gameplay I must say that even tho it's still growing and has some really nice touch to it, it's a step backwards. Most of the appeal of his previous game was in that illusion of life around you. Maybe it was about those countless interactions of previous engine but characters seemed much more free in their routine and it felt more real and unpredictable. When it comes to his writing, it's top-notch and probably better than ever, but characters as much less enjoyable than in previous one since they're basically conquered to begin with and relationships with them feel a bit to fast. Another thing is Hirai who's much simplier version of Hiroshi which I really liked in previous game. His aproach seems a little bit too predictable and linear as well with no threat whatsoever. Generally game is really good and knowing how this dev works it's clear it will grow and change substancially, but at this point I'm kinda more excited about his future games and lessons he gained from this one. It's unique and pretty but needs a lot of polish.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
any one have a save for the beginging of v0.21
You can just use the "skip intro" function with advanced start from a new game if you want to skip to the recent content. Old saves from previous versions often won't work because of the nature of the engine and the game design, but they're generally not all that necessary.

Reactions: CobraPL
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes