Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed comments!

There were multiple reasons I switched to the GUI for this game: technical troubles with Adrift, seemingly waning interest from players in the text formate (although possibly that's because it's so mired in old technology) and an urge on my part to try new things as a developer. Text games are actually pretty quick to develop, in fact, and I like the style and the amount of freedom it gives both me and the player. I wouldn't rule out potentially returning to a text based game again in the future if I can get myself a good enough engine that captures what Adrift could do, is more modern and allows me to customise the interface, and importantly, that is simple enough for me to use... I've been looking into doing that one day, but it's more of a long-term goal and nothing happening soon.

As you say I do plan to develop the NTR content more; you have some good suggestions but I also appreciate the self-awareness that going into really huge stuff turns it into primarily an NTR game. :D I hope you'll enjoy where I take it in the future, anyway; I don't like to commit to too much in terms of details of what I'm planning to do, in large part because a big reason for me to do this job is that I enjoy improvising content depending on my mood and not having too much pressure to do anything specific. I like to just go with whatever feels interesting to me at the time, but that usually tends to give the best results, too.

And I'm glad you're an Emi fan! I don't think she gets enough love, myself. :) For the sake of the thread, here's an Emi image that I think I never ended up using for anything.

View attachment 1046694
Yeah, I figured that text-based games would (apparently) attract fewer players than other types of games, especially hentai games since typing with one hand is hard! Again, I prefer text-based over GUI, so I'm happy to see you haven't ruled out returning to it completely yet. But regardless, I think you've done as well so far with Timelapse as you have with Legacy, so I support your decision to use GUI, I believe it's the way forward for you now. I guess the reason why I like your games is because they're really a breath of fresh air. When it comes to western NTR, there's so many crappy, unfinished Ren'Py VNs, and a few bare-bones Ren'Py sandboxes. I'm thoroughly sick of Ren'Py, I wish developers used other engines. Not to mention, most developers are unimaginative when it comes to NTR scenarios.

Also I felt like I was getting carried away there with the NTR suggestions lol. I wish developers were able to pull off a harem-focused game with NTR elements as well as you do. I don't think I can name a game I've played from this site that was harem-focused, had decent NTR, and was overall good.

And yeah, Emi is fucking A+. Nice picture :p and again, good luck with the game.

Reactions: 12qwer34 and BBBen

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Great game so far. I'm kind of disappointed though, I was hoping there was a femdom/Goddess option for Emi, based on what she comments when you tell her she has nice toe rings :3

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
To BBBen:
Alright, I'm gonna be the pervert that tells you keep the NTR scenes coming. After not really paying attention to the game the last few month, I'm so glad I came back to check your work out. Those messages on the phone is truly amazing and I was quite sad when I went through all of them, fantastic writing and renders.

I would rank my preferences of the NTR Shizu > Nobuko > Emi. I guess this goes along with my idea of Hirai's role as someone that is taking advantage of the girl's devotion to Shuji, and it really felt that way with Shizu putting up with unreasonable corruption purely out of submission to Shuji. I do agree with Throwaway7777 this is quite the traditional sense of NTR, and the DP scenes, while super hot, kind of ruins it as the girls seems to becoming addicted to Hirai instead of just tolerating him.

In short, I felt like Hirai is the aggressor here and the scenes where he was portrayed that way was more believable and enjoyable.

I'm gonna re-subscribe to your patreon right away, as much as the hate the Game Engine gets (still much prefers this over PAL's Adrift), the renders are among the best on the site, and the writing is even better than that.

Quick question at the end, there's no DP scene with Shizu yet correct? I know the change log only mentions Emi, but since there was a scene with Nobuko, just don't want to miss the Shizu scene.

EDIT: Okay, just subscribed and noticed there's quite a bit more Shizu content already. Excited!

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
To BBBen:
Alright, I'm gonna be the pervert that tells you keep the NTR scenes coming. After not really paying attention to the game the last few month, I'm so glad I came back to check your work out. Those messages on the phone is truly amazing and I was quite sad when I went through all of them, fantastic writing and renders.

I would rank my preferences of the NTR Shizu > Nobuko > Emi. I guess this goes along with my idea of Hirai's role as someone that is taking advantage of the girl's devotion to Shuji, and it really felt that way with Shizu putting up with unreasonable corruption purely out of submission to Shuji. I do agree with Throwaway7777 this is quite the traditional sense of NTR, and the DP scenes, while super hot, kind of ruins it as the girls seems to becoming addicted to Hirai instead of just tolerating him.

In short, I felt like Hirai is the aggressor here and the scenes where he was portrayed that way was more believable and enjoyable.

I'm gonna re-subscribe to your patreon right away, as much as the hate the Game Engine gets (still much prefers this over PAL's Adrift), the renders are among the best on the site, and the writing is even better than that.

Quick question at the end, there's no DP scene with Shizu yet correct? I know the change log only mentions Emi, but since there was a scene with Nobuko, just don't want to miss the Shizu scene.

EDIT: Okay, just subscribed and noticed there's quite a bit more Shizu content already. Excited!
Finding Hirai's place in the story has taken quite a bit of thought and I guess I'd say I'm still figuring it out to a degree; although I do think the concept has come together now. (Possibly more so, as of the recent stuff that you would have seen since you posted. ;)) Either way, though, it's helpful to have specific feedback on a player's point of view. (And I certainly enjoy the compliments!)

Yes, there's a lot of new Shizu content (including the scene you were looking for) in the latest releases; new stuff for all the girls, in fact.

Thanks very much for the support, by the way! I really appreciate it. :)

Also, anyone else reading this, I will very soon have a new public update available! I just need a day off first because I haven't had a break in a while and public releases are taxing.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't played games from this developer before, so I'll just ask. Is it an NTR oriented game? And the developer also focuses on NTR in games?

12qwer34

Jun 15, 2018
I haven't played games from this developer before, so I'll just ask. Is it an NTR oriented game? And the developer also focuses on NTR in games?
It's not the focus, but there's a route you can go down for your girls if you want to see that. Kinda like a side story or alternate route, even though the last game didn't have an impact on the ending even with some of those heavier scenes so IDK if this would.

Reactions: LazyKeks

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's not the focus, but there's a route you can go down for your girls if you want to see that. Kinda like a side story or alternate route, even though the last game didn't have an impact on the ending even with some of those heavier scenes so IDK if this would.
Got it, thanks for the answer.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
So how's this game related to PA:Legacy. As far as I can remember it told a complete story

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Out of curiosity is that hot gothy looking girl (back-row second from left) in it yet?... or I guess failing that the one with tan lines to the far right?

francoforte

May 31, 2020
is there way to look at the phone? because i like ntr but atm you can't re
Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed comments!

There were multiple reasons I switched to the GUI for this game: technical troubles with Adrift, seemingly waning interest from players in the text formate (although possibly that's because it's so mired in old technology) and an urge on my part to try new things as a developer. Text games are actually pretty quick to develop, in fact, and I like the style and the amount of freedom it gives both me and the player. I wouldn't rule out potentially returning to a text based game again in the future if I can get myself a good enough engine that captures what Adrift could do, is more modern and allows me to customise the interface, and importantly, that is simple enough for me to use... I've been looking into doing that one day, but it's more of a long-term goal and nothing happening soon.

As you say I do plan to develop the NTR content more; you have some good suggestions but I also appreciate the self-awareness that going into really huge stuff turns it into primarily an NTR game. :D I hope you'll enjoy where I take it in the future, anyway; I don't like to commit to too much in terms of details of what I'm planning to do, in large part because a big reason for me to do this job is that I enjoy improvising content depending on my mood and not having too much pressure to do anything specific. I like to just go with whatever feels interesting to me at the time, but that usually tends to give the best results, too.

And I'm glad you're an Emi fan! I don't think she gets enough love, myself. :) For the sake of the thread, here's an Emi image that I think I never ended up using for anything.

View attachment 1046694
in the future uptade would be possible have girl point of view becasue like this you don't see much what happened when they are daiting the other guy? Also is possible check phoene alone becaue when you ask emi abut her sex she said date the guy send you the video? aslo when you find then on the balcony on the kickten if you don't join then and levae them alone you don't see nothing. btw nice game keep it up

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes